The Online Games: Chapter 2: Good News and Plans

The Online Games

The Online Games

Chapter 2: Good News and Plans


(Real world…)

 

“I got good news and bad news.” Yookyung said to her friend. Her friend looked at her with a curious expression. “Which one do you want me to tell first?” she asked her friends.

 

“Bad!” Namjoo half shouted half answered her question. “If you want the bad one first, raise your hand~!” Namjoo ordered her friends to raise their hand. Namjoo, Eunji, Chorong, and Bomi raised her hands.

 

Yookyung nodded and began to speak. “The bad news is, my Wi-Fi got error and it’s under construction for 1 month.”

 

The other member looked at Yookyung in disappointment. Many of them protested, especially Naeun and Eunji. They both seems way too addicted to the game.

 

Yookyung gave a sign for them to quiet down. They forcefully stop their protest and whining. Yookyung grins at them all when they stop. “The good news is… when the Wi-Fi is already fine, my father would let you all to come visit every day for 2 months. So, how’s that?” Yookyung smiled widely at them.

 

“Yaaaay~ Unnie is the best!” Hayoung cheered and claps her hand few times in happiness.

 

“Ohh yeaaaaah~!!” Eunji said while throwing fist to the air.

 



 

(Meanwhile…)

 

“So, tell us… How strong is she?” Dongwoo looked directly at Myungsoo while sighed.

 

“She is so strong. I hope I can see her again later. And it’s all your faults, Dongwoo-hyung! If I stay much longer, I would beat her easily and take many valuable things from here!” Myungsoo shouted at the older guy. But the older guy just used a naïve expression and laughed.

 

“She used the same power as your avatar?” Sungyeol asked him with a curiosity tone on his voices.

 

Myungsoo nodded few times and show a thumb up. “She’s daebak!”

 

Sunggyu chuckled at his dongsaeng. “So do you want to beat her alone?”

 

“Yes!” He nodded few times. Sunggyu chuckled once more to see how naïve his dongsaeng can be. He looked at him with a disbelieve looks. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked back at the older guy.

 

“What if she beat you up? Do you want us to help you? Let’s just send a challenging letter to her group instead. How do you think about that?” He asked all of them. They nodded several times except for Myungsoo.

 

“But hyung, we don’t know is she in a group or not…”

 

Sunggyu sighed at him. “But there always a sign of the group somewhere. How come you didn’t notice it? Like us, we use the Infinite sign.” He stopped for a second before grins widely. “But don’t worry. Dongwoo notice it unlike you, pabo. He said it’s the sign of the ‘Apink’ group. There are 7 members in the group, like us.”

 

“Apink? I thought that group really secret… We won’t able to search for their weakness. Some people said they always refuse group vs group. How are we supposed to do?” Myungsoo asked the older guy with a confuse expression written all of her faces.

 

“Well, I don’t know. Let’s just try to send the invitation first. This time, we fight them without searched for their weakness first.”

 

“Gyu hyung, but is she really from Apink? Sometimes, there are always many people lied about their group identity.” Woohyun said while looked directly on Sunggyu’s little eyes.

 

“Let’s just try. It’s worth it.”

 



A/N:

Hello!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

Sorry for the short update, okay? :D

I really wanted to say thanks for all of you for reading, subscribing, and commenting my story. :D

Please leave comment and subscribe this story :D