The Online Games: Chapter 1: Coincidence

The Online Games

The Online Games

Chapter 1: Coincidence


(Game world…)(Game POV…)

 

LeaderRongMama, Hyperrr, Yoon_, and SilentKyung are currently resting on their hideout.

 

Notification!

‘BoyishJoo just came back from forest’

 

BoyishJoo: Hey hey, look wht I found! *BoyishJoo gave LeaderRongMama 3x Elixir*

LeaderRongMama: Whoa… Good job!

Hyperrr: u steals it? Or did u just kill a newbie?

BoyishJoo: *jumps around* Kekeke, I beat them up!

 

Notification!

DetectorYoung just used her skill; telepathy message, to all her group

 

-Messages start-

DetectorYoung: I sense a faint presence near Naeun. But I can’t pinpoint the location. It seems powerful.

DarkVisual: Don’t worry about it. I already know it. He used the same power as me. Please back up me, Hayoung-ah. The rest, I’ll handle it alone.

Hyperrr: Are u sure, Naeun?

DarkVisual: Yeah, Don’t worry about it!

DetectorYoung: Okay then. I’ll end the telepathy now.

-DetectorYoung just ended her skill-

 

(Meanwhile…)

 

DarkShadowL attacked DarkVisual from behind. DarkVisual activated ‘Shadow world’ for able to see him in the ‘Shadow world’. DarkShadowL throws dagger at her direction. She managed to dodged few of the attacks, unable to dodges the dagger that being throw at her arm direction.

 

DarkShadowL: I’m glad to found a person who can worth my times.

DarkVisual: Show me what you’ve got, pretty boy.

 

DarkVisual appears and re-appear behind DarkShadowL. She uses her dagger to stabs his back. He managed to dodge but got his arm hurt instead.

 

DarkVisual: Hah, serve you right.

DarkShadowL: Oh it’s not over y—

 

Dino_Scout interfere the battles.

 

Dino_Scout: Hey, we need to get back now!

DarkShadowL: I’m not yet finished!

Dino_Scout: I’m sorry, lady. But we have a very important business

 

Dino_Scout grabbed DarkShadowL hand and flee from the battles.

 

Notification!

DetectorYoung just used her skill; telepathy message, to all her group

 

-Messages start-

DetectorYoung: We need to offline now.

-DetectorYoung just ended her skill-

 

-All of Apink just got offline-

 



 

(Real world…)

 

“YAH! YOOKYUNG-AH!” Naeun whined at her best friend who just turned off her own Wi-Fi connection. She shook Yookyung’s shoulder many times before continue to talk. “Why did you turned it off~?” Naeun pouted cutely at her.

 

“It’s already late, Naeunie… The other wanted to go home.”  She replied to her while pats her shoulder. “Don’t worry, there still another week.” Yookyung reminded the older one who kept whining and whining.

 

“Son Naeun. Let’s go home now.” Chorong told the younger girl. Naeun just nodded slowly and started to walk outside with the others.

 

“Bye bye, Yookyung~” Naeun waved at Yookyung before she left with the others.

 

“Hey look, It’s rare to see them walking to together outside the school.” Eunji suddenly said while looking at someone. The other turned her head to saw what Eunji’s been refereeing to.

 

There are 7 boys waiting for the green sign. They seem wanted to cross the road just like them. They are Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sungjong.

 

Being nice and friendly she is, Eunji called their name and waved at them. All of them looked at their direction and smiled. “Hey, Eunji-ah… It’s rare to see you here. Want to tag along?” Hoya asked Eunji and smiled to her.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Eunji asked him.

 

While Hoya and Eunji were chit-chatting, Naeun playfully asked Myungsoo something to piss him off. “So, how’s the taste being the second place?” she grinned widely at him.

 

He just scoffed and glared at her. “It felt really really great. Thanks for asking.” He said with sarcasm in his voice. She giggled at his answer.

 

“Let’s go home now… I’m tired…” Hayoung whined at her unnies. Everyone looked at her and smiled warmly.

 

“Okay, let’s go. It’s nice to see you all. I hope we could talk again next time.” Chorong said while they all went to their home direction.

 

On the way home, Hoya and Eunji kept chit-chatting since they are neighbor, so they eventually walked home together.

 



 

A/N:

Hello~ Sorry for the lame update! I'm sick right now :'|

Well! I hope you enjoy this chapter! By the way~ I hope you have a good new year party! kekeke :D