Chapter 4

Save

 



 

'Now you listen to me, Kyuhyun. Do not tug my shirt. Do not cry when you meet them. Do not speak anything to them. In other words, do not do anything.' Hyukjae said, warned the boy. 'I'll do all the talking, you just stand and stay silent, understand?' He asked and Kyuhyun nodded his head. 'Good boy. I will ask mom to buy you ice cream later.' He said and turned panic when he saw his group members approaching. 

 

'Oh my god.. Oh my god... They're coming. Remember Kyuhyun. Don't do or say anything. I'm a cool guy. You don't embarassed me.' He warned once again and Kyuhyun nodded obediently. 

 

'Hey.... Hyuk?' One of Hyukjae's gang members, Siwon raised an eyebrow to him. 'What this orphan doing here?' 

 

Hyukjae just stay silent, acting all cool. 

 

'Is he now one of our member?' Now the boy named Donghae asked. 

 

Hyukjae just still the same, stood silent and acted cool. 

 

'What qualification does he have that we don't have?' A chubby boy named Sungmin now asked. 

 

Err... he's a crybaby? Hyukjae thought but never said it aloud. Instead, he glared to Sungmin. 'If I want someone new, then it is my decision. You don't have any right to not agree with it. But if you still want to argue, you may leave the group. But don't blame me if you become the next victim.' He warned s.

 

The members looked at each other, before shaking his head.

 

Hyukjae said no more and started walking, momentarily forget that he was supposed to not walked away as he remembered himself before, because he knew, once he walked away, Kyuhyun will tugged on his shirt.

 

But surprisingly, Hyukjae couldn't feel any force coming from his behind. Instead, when he turned back, he saw Kyuhyun obedienty froze at his spot. Good. He's listening to me.

 

'What are you waiting there for? You're now part of my team.' Hyukjae said, and Kyuhyun quickly ran after him.

 

'Bye, Hyukjae. We will see you later.' The members bid goodbye to him. Hyukjae just nodded and walked inside the house coolly. Kyuhyun was waiting outside. Hyukjae peeked through the window, making sure all his gangs were no longer there, then he opened the door quickly. 'Quick, quick, quick.' He told Kyuhyun and the boy rushing inside.

 

'Save.' Hyukjae sighed, leaning against the wall. Kyuhyun just looked at him confusedly. 'We cannot tell them mom and dad adopting you yet.' 

 

'Why?' Kyuhyun asked, gained attention from Hyukjae.

 

'You talked?' He asked but instead of answering Kyuhyun just looked at him. 'Well, you did talk after all. I'm just surprised that you asked question. Usually you would just cry and screaming, or sometimes telling people to not hit you.' Hyukjae said and he watched how Kyuhyun flinched at it.

 

Hyukjae just monitor the boy, and suddenly ask. 'Is your uncle that bad?'

 

Kyuhyun looked at him because of the sudden question, tears started to brimmed on his eyes, but Hyukjae did not realized it.

 

'You always keep asking for your Uncle to stop hitting you. Is he always hit you? Where is your uncle's house?' Hyukjae still asking. He stopped when suddenly Kyuhyun crying loudly. 'Hey, hey Kyuhyun.... Hey... why are you crying?' Hyukjae asked, nearing the boy.

 

'Don't send me back to Uncle.' The boy said in his sobs. 'I will be a good boy and listen to you well. Just don't send me back to Uncle.'

 

Oh my faulty mouth. Now he's thinking I'm gonna send him back to his Uncle. Fabolous Hyukjae. Hyukjae thought. 'Hey... hey... stop crying. I won't send you there back, okay? I'm just asking. I'm not gonna send you back home. Don't worry.' Hyukjae said and hugged the boy. 

 

'Honey, why are you stunning there?' Kangin asked when his wife not even moving to get inside, frozen in front of the door. 'Honey...'

 

'Shh...' Leeteuk hushed and pointing to the main room. 'Look at that.' Kangin looked and smiled at the view he got. Kyuhyun was lying on Hyukjae's laps, while Hyukjae arms was possessively protecting the boy, head on the top of the couch. The television was still on, maybe both kids fall asleep while watching it. 

 

Leeteuk took the remote from Hyukjae's hand, switching off the television.

 

'I think they will get well along together as brothers.' Kangin said. Leeteuk shook his head. 'Why?'

 

'I think they will get well along together as lover.' Leeteuk predicted.

 

Kangin just shrugged and added, 'I don't want to think that far.'

 

'Hyuk....' Hyukjae's gang, Donghae called. 'You wouldn't join?' He asked and pointed to the field.

 

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun who was playing with Hyukjae's game console. 'I'll pass.' He answered making his friend pouted.

 

'But we lack of member.' Donghae said and turned his neck to Kyuhyun. 'He will be just fine playing here alone. Are you, Kyuhyun?' Kyuhyun lifted his head, nodding at Donghae. He don't even know why he was nodding because he was too absurd with the game.

 

'Fine.' Hyukjae said, pursuing his lips making Donghae shocked. 'What?' He asked Donghae, annoyed with his shocked face.

 

'Hyuk... you don't just pout, don't you?' Donghae asked.

 

'What? Are you crazy? I will never try to act cute. Its gross.' Hyukjae said, blushing.

 

'Are you blushing now?' Donghae asked, earned another shock.

 

'No, I'm not.' Hyukjae denied. 'Its just the weather.' He said and cleared his throat. 'Anyhow, Kyuhyun, just stay here and play with your game until we finished playing, okay?' He asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

'Bye Hyukjae.' The members said and the routine continued like that. Kyuhyun will wait outside until coast is clear then Hyukjae will opened the door for him. But to their luck, after weeks getting away from being tracked by Hyukjae's gang, today wasn't their day. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were caught red handed by Donghae, because that fish was turned back because he was forget to tell Hyukjae something, and he caught Kyuhyun getting inside of Hyukjae's house.

 

'What with all this, Hyuk?' He asked, confused. Hyukjae was stunned to witnessing Donghae caught them.

 



 

I thought of doing cross over of this story with Kid Kyuhyuk and updating it on Kyuhyuk Party. Kyahh... I can imagined what will happen when our cute little Kyuhyuk met another cute kid Kyuhyuk.  There will be chaos!! What do you say, guys?

 

Enjoy everyone!!