Chapter 3

Save

 



 

"But Mom, Dad... you can't take him as your foster son. You have your own son to take care of." Hyukjae whispered, protested when Leeteuk and Kangin told him about their plan. "Did you ever think about me?"

 

"What is so wrong with us taking him as our poster child? Not that we will despite you because of him." Kangin said.

 

"Because... because...."

 

"There's nothing wrong if we take him as foster child." Leeteuk said.

 

"But mom... dad... how about my reputation?" Hyukjae asked. "They will laugh at me if they know about this."

 

"What reputation?" Leeteuk asked. "The one where you acted like you're a cool man while you actually are not?"

 

"MOM!! I'm a cool guy, okay." Hyukjae scoffed.

 

"Oh please. You turned pale just because of injection and that's you call cool?"

 

"Mom... I didn't turn pale. I'm not scared of injection."

 

"You almost fainted when I show you the needle as I can remember."

 

"You have bad memory. I did not..."

 

"Alright, 'ladies'. You better stop the bickering or you will wake him." Kangin said and pointed to the now moving his body in sleep Kyuhyun. "Or maybe you already wake him up." Kangin said when he saw Kyuhyun rubbing his eyes cutely. "So cute." Kangin cooed.

 

Upon hearing Kangin's voice, Kyuhyun quickly alert of his present next to him. Hey threw away the blanket to Kangin's face, jumping from the bed to hide behind Hyukjae. 

 

"Alright. That's not cute, boy." Kangin said, folded the blanket back. Kyuhyun still hide behind Hyukjae back. 

 

"Stop pulling and hiding behind me." Hyukjae said, started to get annoyed with the clingy Kyuhyun. "You're going to ruin my reputation for being cool guy." Kyuhyun just looked at Hyukjae, holding him tighter when Hyukjae tried to pry him away. 'Mom.' Hyukjae whines when he couldn't separate Kyuhyun from him.

 

Leeteuk and Kangin started busy themselves, ignoring the whiny Hyukjae. Hyukjae stomped his feet, marching to his own bedroom when no one seem to care about him, with Kyuhyun still tugging on his shirt, trailing from behind. 

 

'Yah, let go of me.' Hyukjae shouted when he found the orphan still tugging at him. 'Mom!! Take him with you. I want to sleep.' He shouted.

 

'He likes you. Just let him sleep with you.' Leeteuk said. 'Now shut up and just sleep. I have morning shift tomorrow.' Leetuk added and slammed the door, purposely to tell Hyukjae to not make any noise about Kyuhyun. 

 

'Aish.' Hyukjae groaned in frustration. His anger boiled once he saw Kyuhyun looking at him, all innocent. 'You sleep on the floor.' He said, throwing pillow to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took the pillow and keep his sight to the door. 'I sleep with door open.' Hyukjae said, guessing Kyuhyun's thought. He then pulled the blanket, covering himself from head to toe. 

 

Hyukjae fidgetting on his sleep after five minutes, couldn't sleep although he forced his eyes shut. Hyukjae peeked from the blanket, and saw that Kyuhyun was still not sleeping, still looking at the door. Hyukjae sighed and woke up, walking to the door and shut it. 'Its a bit cold tonight.' He said, walking back to his bed, watching with the corner of his eyes, Kyuhyun's eyes were trailing after him.

 

It was in the middle of the night, when Hyukjae woke up by sudden voice crying. He turned to his side only to find Kyuhyun was in sitting down position, crying.

 

'Yah, what's wrong?' He asked grumpyly, because his sleep was disturbed by the latter. 'Yah.' Hyukjae called again, when the other still crying and didn't answer to him. 'Yah, Kyuhyun ah...' He called, walked to place where Kyuhyun was crying. 

 

'No...  don't hit me, please.' Kyuhyun said, crying. The boy scooted away from Hyukjae, looking at Hyukjae with eyes red and full of tears.

 

'Mom....' Hyukjae shouted when he saw Kyuhyun saw him differently. 'Mom... hurry.' Hyukjae said and not moving from his stand.

 

'What?' Leeteuk said grumpy, slamming Hyukjae's door open. He widened his eyes when he saw Kyuhyun crying and his own son froze at his spot. 'What did you do, Hyukjae?'

 

'I didn't do anything. He suddenly cry on his sleep and turned to be like this.' Hyukjae said.

 

'Is everything okay?' Kangin asked, yawning. He still not realized about Kyuhyun's condition. Leeteuk pointed his finger to Kyuhyun who was looking at them with teary eyes.

 

Kangin marched to front, trying to get close with Kyuhyun.

 

'I'm sorry, Uncle. I won't go there anymore. I'm sorry.' Kyuhyun said to Kangin.

 

Kangin quickly hugged the boy, soothing him. 'Shh... I'm not your uncle. I won't hurt you Kyuhyun. Its okay. Stop crying now. Shh...' Kangin said, reckoning the boy on his hug. Kyuhyun's cries lessen when he felt the warmth emitting from Kangin. That boy instantly fall asleep on the man's hug.

 

'Morning, mom.' Hyukjae said. 'Where's dad?' He asked and Leeteuk pointed to the main room with his lips. Hyukjae laughed at the sight he got. 'Wow, never know dad can be that lovely.' He said and snapped a picture of Kyuhyun sleepign tightly on Kangin's arm.

 

'He is lovely.' Leeteuk protested, defended his own husband.

 

A snapped sound makes Kangin woke up immediately, so confuse why he ended up at the main room, and there a boy attached to him. 'Yah, Hyukjae!' He scolded his son for taking picture of him.

 

'Shh!!' Both Leeteuk and Hyukjae said.

 

'He's sleeping dad.' Hyukjae said, put his handphone back to his pocket. 'And nice picture I got here.' He teased.

 

'You're dead when I get you.' Kangin said slowly, asking for help from his wife. Leeteuk nodded understand and lifted the still asleep boy, bringing him inside Hyukjae's room.

 

'Why my room?' He whines, following Leeteuk.

 

'Shut up and just share it for a while.' Leeteuk whispered, leaving the stil whiny Hyukjae.

 

'Hyukjae, since you have no class for today, you incharges of taking care of Kyuhyun.' Kangin said, while Leeteuk correcting his tie. 'Make sure to give him food, and never leave him alone.' He added.

 

Hyukjae whines more. 'But I want to go out.'

 

'Cancel it. Aren't you the most coolest guy on earth? They sure will agree.' Leeteuk said. 'If anything happen, call me or dad, understand?' Leeteuk didn't wait for Hyukjae to answer and kiss his cheeks. 'Be good boy and take care of your brother. Love you both.' Leeteuk said, and waving goodbye his son.

 

'He's not yet your son, and I will just ignore him for the rest of day until both of you come back.' He protested.

 

'Mom.... Kyuhyun don't want to shower.' Hyukjae whines on the phone. 'He's not crying, but he froze in front of the bathroom. Oh mom... now he's giving me that look.... You know 'that' look.... Mom.. mom... I think he's going to cry again... Oh god.. mom.. he's crying... mom... what should I do?' Panic, Hyukjae turn off the call.

 

'Okay... okay... Kyuhyun... No shower.. You don't have to get shower. So, stop crying. Okay?' Hyukjae told the boy and instantly Kyuhyun stopped crying. 'Food. Let's get you some food.' He ran to the kitchen, and the boy followed him from behind.

 

'Yes, mom.. I'm fixing him food right now. No, he's not crying anymore. But he still didn't shower.' Hyukjae sighed. 'Yes, I know. No outing for today, and take care of the baby.' He said, glaring at the boy who was eating happily. 'Mom... come back home fast, will you? Don't leave me alone with this monster.' He complaint. 'He is monster, mom. He ate three plates already. He probably will eat me if he still hungry.'

 

'You're really spoilt. Shouldn't you wash your own dishes after you ate?' Hyukjae complaint to the boy while washing the dishes. Kyuhyun just looked at him, smiling hearing Hyukjae complaining ever since before. 'Go and watch tv at front. I will join you later.' He said, but the boy remain there, only left when Hyukjae finished washing the dishes, together watching television.

 



Enjoy everyone!!