Chapter 1

Save

 



 

"We will just get rid of him." A man voice to his partner, eyeing the sleeping kid on the bed. "I thought he will cost us fortune, but he just bought bad luck to us." He added.

 

"But he's my late sister's son." His partner said, feeling guilty.

 

"Honey, look. Because of him, we need to waste our money to send him to school. Because of him, the social worker keep coming to keep eye on him. My job will left bad impression to the social worker. And they might labelled us for not suitable to take care of him. And it just matter of times the police could smell my acticvities, just because of him." The man said, trying hard to persuaded his partner.

 

"But what will you do to him then?" His partner asked.

 

"Maybe send him to orphanage or something. Or I can just leave him at the street. Poeple will pity him and take him with them." He said, convincing his partner.

 

"But what if social worker look for him? Or worst what if police come and look for him?" She asked.

 

"We will say another relatives of yours take him with them. Or we can say that he's running away from here because he probably missed his parents." The man said. "Whatever it is, I just couldn't have him with us anymore." The man said and the woman, reluctantly nodded.

 

The boy rubbed his sleepy eyes, waking up because he was force to. It was still dark outside, which he assumed was still night at that time. "Kyuhyun, wake up." His auntie said, putting all his clothes inside a bag. The woman rushed to her sleepy nephew, caressing his face. "I'm sorry." She said, and the boy just looked at her, not understand what the sorry is for.

 

"We better hurry, honey. Take the boy too." A man voice, whom the kid assumed was his uncle said.

 

"Kyuhyun... you will stay away from me." The woman said and the boy named Kyuhyun eyes widened. He shook his head in terror. "Its okay. There will be a lot of people will love you." The woman said and putting the bag on the boy's body. "Don't lost this, okay? There's your parents' picture inside. And snacks for you to eat." The woman said and the boy suddenly stumbled forward.

 

The boy looked up, only to find his arm was being pulled by his uncle. "We don't have much time." The voice said harshly, scaring the boy. He then pulled the boy with him, while the boy keep struggling to be released and just ran onto his auntie's embrace. His auntie just looked away when the boy already inside the car. The boy slammed the window, crying and asking silently for his auntie to take him back. Much to his dissappointment, his auntie went inside the house, not even bothering to say goodbye to him.

 

"Get out." His Uncle roared once they were on a dark street. Scared, the boy quickly opened the door and jumped out from the car. His Uncle slammed the door harshly, speeding away, leaving the boy in confusion alone at the dark street. The boy just looked at the speedy car which slowly getting smaller from his sight. Confusedly, he walked with no direction. He keep looking at his side, unfamiliar to the place.

 

He stopped walking one time, knowing it was useless since he didn't have an idea where the place is and whom should he get contact with. The boy named Kyuhyun watched in amused of some passerby who were throwing up at the street. He frowned because it was disgusting. The friend of the throwing up one glared at him. "What?" He said and Kyuhyun quickly ran away, drifting away farer from the place his Uncle put him at.

 

His eyes were so sleepy and his stomach started to grumbling. Kyuhyun stopped next to a closed shop, sitting down and opened up his bag. He found a bread his auntie provided him inside. He tear off the plastic and slowly munched the corn flavour bread. A loud bark startled him, and his eyes found out that he was being cornered by a big black dog. Kyuhyun's eyes trailed the dog's eyes, which were aiming for his bread. Scared and trembling, Kyuhyun throw away his bread to opposite road and the dog chased after it. Kyuhyun quickly took his beg and ran away, afraid that the dog may chased after him later.

 

"Hey.... wake up." A voice woke Kyuhyun up from his slumber. Kyuhyun rubbed his sleepy eyes, recalling back how he end up near this bin. "What are you doing here? Its my place." The voice said, scaring Kyuhyun. He quickly took his bag to his hug, eyeing the man in scared. "Go away from here." The man roared and Kyuhyun dashed away.

 

On his running, Kyuhyun bumped into a couple. The girl cooed, praising his cute look with his bed hair.

 

"Are you lost, kid?" The man asked. Kyuhyun's eyes widened, scared that the man now too closed with him.

 

"Baby, I think he scared of you." The girl commented, reading Kyuhyun's behavior. "Hello, kid. What is your name?" The girl asked cheerily, keeping a distance between them. Kyuhyun just looked at her, not saying words.

 

"Kid, this will be hard if you don't talk." The boy commented.

 

"What if we brought him to police station?" The girl suggested. Her boyfriend just groaned, bickering with his girlfriend that it will give them hard tme if they decided to send Kyuhyun to the police.

 

"But he probably lost." His girlfriend said.

 

"If his parent not showing up, the police will push this kid for you to take care. Will you do it?" Her boyfriend groaned, and the girlfriend started to do thinking. She finally shook her head. The boyfriend took out his wallet, and put some notes on Kyuhyun's hand. "Here, take this to buy some foods, and ask people for direction to police office. Understand?" He asked, not even waiting for Kyuhyun to nodded at least, pulling away his girlfriend.

 

Kyuhyun walked and keep walking, until his legs tired. He went inside convenient store, bought corn flavor bread using the money he get from the couple before. Kyuhyun was having hard times to asked the cashier where the police station, as he can't talk, and now he's being surrounded by so many people making him scared and less comfortable.

 

He pointed out to a policeman figure toy, taking a long time for the adults to actually understand his mean. "Maybe he wanted to go to police station?" One of the adult said, reading correctly Kyuhyun's hint. Kyuhyun nodded his head vigorously. "You should take him to there." Another adult said, passing the task to others, and walked away. The people who gathered before slowly dismiss, somehow reluctant to brought the poor boy to the police station.

 

"Look boy." The cashier started to say. "It is very troublesome to actually go to the police station. And you can see I'm working right now." The cashier said, continuing his tasks from before. "If you want to go to police station, just walked straight from here, and the will be traffic light ahead. Turn left and walked about 50 meter. On your right, you will find the police station. Be careful when you crossed the road." The cashier said, and Kyuhyun walked away from the store, following his guide.

 

"Omo... why there's a kid here?" One of the police officer cooed, eyeing if any parents or visitors were looking for their child. "Where is your parents, honey?" The woman officer asked. Upon hearing 'parents' words, the boy name Kyuhyun started to tears. It took about ten minutes for the officer to actually makes Kyuhyun stopped crying.

 

Kyuhyun had stayed at the police office for three days in rows. The officers there were nice to him, but they all know that they couldn't keep Kyuhyun there. The head chief finally decided to called the social worker, to actually took the boy away from the police station, as that place wasn't suitable for a kid like him.

 

"Don't give me hard time, can you?" The driver said, motioning for Kyuhyun to get out from the car. But the boy refused, because he was now know that he was getting far from his auntie's house.

 

"Get out!" The driver yelled, pushing the poor boy outside. The poor boy named Kyuhyun fall down, and the car drifted away from the orphanage. The boy just looked at his surrounding and instantly his sight fall to a group of boys gathered not far from his position. The poor boy named Kyuhyun just watched the group looking back at him. His started to sense danger when he saw the group of boys started to walked to him dangerously.

 



 

Feel free to correct me if you find any mistakes made in this story. Spelling, grammar, etc. 

 

Happy New Year and Enjoy Everyone!!