Epilogue

Can you love me again? - 나를 다시 사랑 할 수 있을까요?

Seven months later, Hailee arrived to a café. She walked in and ordered a chai-latté. The warm liquid ran down and warmed her up. She brought up her book and was just about to read when a familiar voice said, "I gave you that book years ago. Aren't you reading it until now?" Hailee lifted her head in surprise and smiled widely, because standing in front of her was Donghae, smiling as well.

"No, I haven't... Though, I'm trying to make time. It's really great, I love it," she replied. Donghae nodded.

"Mind if I sit down?"

"Not at all." Donghae sat down and took a sip of Hailee's chai. "So, how have you been?" Hailee hesitantly asked.

"Not good. Not surprising. You haven't been with me... How about you?"

"Same... I've been feeling so...empty. Regretful. Overwhelmed with guilt."

"I don't want to hear about it Hailee. It's in the past. Forget it princess." She looked up into his eyes, they were smiling too. "I've missed you," he said.

"I've missed you too..."

"I know." Donghae stood up. "Take your coat. We're going to see a romantic movie and then I'll make you dinner back at our place."

"You still have it?" Hailee asked with wide eyes.

"Of course. I'm stunned that it surprises you. What do you think about me?" He chuckled. "Come now." Hailee got up, packed her book and grabbed her coffee before taking Donghae's warm, soft hand and followed him outside.

"Donghae?"

"Mm?" He looked down at her and smiled.

"Do you still love me?"

Donghae smiled wider and took her wrapped his arms around her waist. "More than anything else in the entire world, my princess." Hailee smiled too and pressed her lips to his.

"I love you more than anything else in the entire world too..."


Thank you for reading! See you around :)