Haru Haru 2 (JiYong ft. TOP)

Big Bang Song Fic One Shot Collection

-Byul Seul's POV-

I lied to oppa that I went out for a walk, I went with Tae Yang.

"Oppa, don't you think it's just sad he won't know the real reason?"

He stopped and didn't say anything.

-End of POV-

The next few days were more awkward we all talked less. One day I asked Byul Seul to go out with me at a bar.

"Don't you think it's too early in the day to start drinking?"

"It never is!"

I've been drinking for two hours now; Byul Seul's mind seemed to be somewhere else. My phone rang.

"Pick it up will ya and put it on speaker!" I told her I was a bit drunk already.

She did as told, she talked a bit on the phone and placed it on speaker.

-Tae Yang-

I remembered what Byul Seul said and all I felt was guilt, are we really protecting him or are we breaking him down slowly? I have to call hyung before it’s too late!

-End of POV-

"She's dying hyung come right away to the hospital, we were only pretending the whole TOP and her thing! She wanted you to forget her." when Tae Yang said this, all I did was run really fast, my sister behind me.

I arrived to the hospital I saw TOP. And Byul Seul saw Yoon Hyun and the came.

Byul Seul and Yoon Hyun hugged. Me and TOP looked weirdly at our sister.

"Shh....instead of emoting, you guys Cadbury?"

We shook our heads and looked at each other. And I stepped into something; I didn't notice what it was.

Tae Yang jumped in to get the Cadbury, but the others

I grabbed him and everybody left, leaving me and TOP alone.

"She really loves you man, I love her, but like a sister love"

I just kept staring at him.

"I'm sorry man, for lying. But she does really love you he said.

I ran towards the OR when Eun Sung came out she was gone. I knelt down beside her and cried, my sister hugged me, she was also crying.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry!" she said.

 

-Present-

After we all remembered. I saw Tae Yang crying.

"Hyung! Is the remembering that touching?" I asked him

"No, its just that you don't what you stepped on!"

"What did I step on?"

"THE CADBURY!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all just ended up laughing, we all left. The other walked ahead; my sister was hugging my arm.

"Oppa, are you going to be ok?" she asked me child like

"Wounds heal, don't they?"

"But the scars don't fade away...” she said showing me her arm and pulling up my sleeves.

She was right you can forget the feeling, but remember the pain. I just wish she was here by my side, I mean I love my sister, but I love Eun Sung too.

 

____________________

 

The end! LoL~ NEXT IS LIES~~~ THEN STRONG BABY AFTER! LUK 4WARD 2 IT~

~Rin and Bliss

 

(oh~ btw~ lies will b written by Bliss and Strong Baby will b written by Rin so this is an early warning if u seem to find smething different bout the stories! :) )