Wedding Dress (TaeYang ft. JiYong)

Big Bang Song Fic One Shot Collection

"I just need to hear 3 words and eight letters coming out of your mouth, and I'll be yours forever." she whispered quietly in my ear.

"I-I......." I tried my best to let the words come out of my mouth, but before I knew it 'he' came.

 "Hye Ri, come on we have a wedding to get to. And thanks TaeYang, we're happy that you'd sing us a song during the reception." Ji Yong calmly said as he got his bride into the car.

 'That was it I blew my only chance to get to tell her how I really feel!! I really feel so stupid right now!!!!!!'

 

2 MONTHS EARLIER

'Just go up to her and tell her how you really feel!! I mean c'mon your one of the cutest guys of BigBang!!! Aish!!!'

"Boooooo! Hey Hyung!" Seung Ri said just to startle me and pay attention to what Dae Seung was saying.

"Yah! If you don't want to listen so badly to what I'm saying just go out and leave the room!!" Dae Seung yelled at me.

"Neh, sorry, just got of things in my head right now."

'She giggled like she knew what I was thingking of. Why can't I tell her how I feel!! I mean we've been friends since, kindergarten! I should be man enough to tell her this!! I've waited until her crazy boyfriend finally blew his chance of ever having her again!! I'll tell her tonight at the party!'

-That Night at the Party-

I saw Hye Ri I excused her and brought her into the garden. She looked at me with nice bright eyes.

"Yes, oppa. what do you want to talk about?"she asked sweetly.

"Rinnie, I---" and that jackass of a boyfriend came and cut me off.

"Hye Ri-ah, I'm know what I did was wrong but if I have to earn my forgiveness. Even if it takes forever, I'm willing to do that! Choi Hye Ri will you marry me?" Ji Yong asked her

Hye Ri please say NO!!

"Yes!"she smiled and they walked off.

I walked back in the party before I knew it I found myself in my room and there she was looking worried for me.

"I'll go get your sisters!" she said as she stood up from my side.

Yoon Hyun and Chae Hyun came in, my two sisters.

"Oppa, do you remeber what happened to you last night?" Chae Hyun asked with worried eyes.

"No, all I remember was going back to the party and well waking up here."

"Oppa!! You're so immature!! You drank alot and partied as if there was no tomorrow!!"Yoon Hyun scolded me.

I got up.

"There is no tomorrow for me!! Ok?"

"Why oppa? " Chae Hyun looked worried

"Because Hye Ri is going to get married and I want her to be mine!"

"I'm sorry oppa, I didn't know. " she said hugging me.

"Why not try to tell her before the wedding?" Chae Hyun said hopefully.

PRESENT DAY

'I took before the wedding literally and look where it brought me!!' I thought as I walked around the garden of the church. Then I saw Chae Hyun and Yoon Hyun with TOP, SeungRi and DaeSung.

"Hyung!! Go after her!!" the guys screamed at me

"Why?"

"Because she really loves you and she's been waiting for you to confess!!" Chae Hyun and Yoon Hyun replied.

I ran in the middle of the ceremony, everybody looked at me but I didn't care. Hye Ri turned and saw me and I ran to her and held her hand.

"Choi Hye Ri, I love you!"

Her eyes filled with tears of joy she hugged me and whispered.

"I love you oppa!"

----A Kiss Is Timeless But It's Only Timeless If You Kiss The One You Truly Love----

We hope you like it~ Were terrable sorry but if youre wondering what happend to GD? Erm... U'll have to use your imagination~ Its your decision! :)  ------Rin and Bliss