Haru Haru (JiYong ft. TOP)

Big Bang Song Fic One Shot Collection

"Eun Sung was the best person we all met. There is no day that goes by that I don't want her by my side." I said as I spoke for my friends and I. It was Eun Sung's memorial service. I couldn't belive it, she was really gone.

 

-After the Service-

"Hyung, let's go get yogurt parfaits?!" Dae Sung said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I agree with him!!" Yoon Hyun said cheerfully while skipping to the shop.

We all sat down and ate our parfaits.

"Yah! why don't we talk about Eun Sung and the last couple of days she was with us, eh?" Byul Seul said cheerfully like a child while eating her parfait.

"I agree with noona!!" Seung Ri said

"Two weeks ago--" TOP said

"Two weeks that was fast." Tae Yang said

"Yah!! Just remember!! Kay?" Byul Seul said a little but pissed by how Tae Yang always ruined her fun, she stuck her tongue out and looked at me.

I knew she wanted me to remember.

-2 weeks ago-

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore." Eun Sung said crying and she ran off before I could say anything.

I went home to find Tae Yang fighting with Byul Seul over the last Cadburry, they stopped fighting after they saw me, but noona still got the Cadburry but hyung didn't care anymore.

"Oppa, are you ok?"

"Yeah, hyung are you?"

"Neh, Eun Sung broke up with me." I said as I threw myself to the couch

Their facial expression didn't change as if they anticipated this to happen.

"Hyung it's going to be fine, trust me. Maybe, she just needs a little bit of space."

"She ran off before I could say anything."

"But oppa maybe she thought if you said something she couldn't do what she really needs to do."

Then Tae Yang threw her a weird look she didn't say anything, but she did the same thing.

"Do you guys know something I don't?"

But before they could answer my question Seung Ri, Dae Sung and Yoon Hyun came in carrying a bags of candies and chocolate.

"Oooooooooooh!!!!!! Is that chocolate!?" Byul Seul said jumping towards them.

"Uh, yeah!" Yoon Hyun said as if she was scared of Byul's reaction

Everybody was afraid because when there are candies or sweets with Tae Yang and Byul Seul around it's like having two hyper active kids in a house. But that's not what happened today they just looked at me.

"NO!! WE KNOW ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING!!" they all said in unison

"Where is TOP?" I wondered

"Uh, meeting! " Seung Ri said

"Really what kind?"

"With the Boss! " Dae Sung said

"Really?"

"Yep!" they said together.

I went up to my room to take a shower. When I went back down to eat dinner, TOP was there he looked sad, pissed or just really a mixed emotioned face.

"Hey, GD!" TOP said trying to sound a bit cheerful, but his face went to ~I'm sad~ kind of look.

"Heard about what happen to you and  Eun Sung, sorry G."

"Yeah, it's ok she has her reasons."

After dinner and a really crazy dessert because Byul Seul and Tae Yang were fighting over all the sweets, which pretty much left us with what they didn't want, which was pretty much nothing. I went to my room to get some sleep. When I woke up I found a note by my bed from Byul Seul.

_____________________

Oppa,

        We went out early we were suppose to wake you up but you looked so cute sleeping so we didn't bother you!!^^

                                                                                   -LOVE, BYUL SEUL

_____________________

 

Part 1!!! Haha~ decided to make this into 2 or 3 parts! Haha~ Will update soon!

-Rinn n Bliss