Chapter 3

Complicated Love

 

They got home at around 11pm and were exhausted to the extend they didn't want to even move. Minhyun and Ren took a shower while Baekho, Aron and JR are lying all over the couch.  
 
"JR, I'm done showering, do you want to shower first or shall I ask other member? " Minhyun ask JR softly. 
 
"Give me one more minute to rest, I'm really tired! " JR whine cutely. 
 
"Aww, okay cutie leader! " Minhyun said and ruffle his hair. 
 
"Grrrr. " Minhyun's stomach growl loudly. 
 
"Of all timing, why am I hungry now?! " Minhyun thought in his head. He go to the kitchen and pour some cereal and milk in a bowl since he's too lazy to cook something nice for himself. 
 
He walk out of the kitchen while eating his cereal. With one hand holding the cereal bowl, he poked JR with another hand.
 
"Do you want to bathe now? I don't want to sleep with someone smelly. " Minhyun said and JR got up. 
 
"Can I have some of the cereal first before I shower? "
 
"Aish, such a kid! " Minhyun said and fed JR a spoonful of his cereal.  JR smile in satisfaction before walking to the bathroom with his eyes close. 
 
Minhyun's POV
 
"Minhyun-ah, could you please tell me why you don't want to share the same room with me now? " Aron came up to me and ask. 
 
What the heck? I thought he was resting? Aish! What should I say now?! 
 
"What? " I replied, acting blur. 
 
"You told me you would tell me at night and it's night time now. " He said sternly. 
 
I've never seen him like this, acting stern and all, and to be honest, this is sort of scaring me. Screw this, why did I even told him I'll tell him at night? 
 
"Why don't you trust me? " He ask. He is waiting for me to say something but I refuse to. 
 
"Forget it. " He said after a minute or two, turing away from me. He must have got tired of me not replying him, but something about him just turning his back on me tells me he's disappointed in me because of this. 
 
" I like you. " I said and I immediately regret but what cannot be said is already said so let's just go along with the flow. 
 
"What? " He ask and turn to me. 
 
"Yes, I like you. " 
 
He was stun. I could see from his expression that he totally didn't expect me to say this.
 
"Oh. " He said and continue to stare at me. 
 
It is a rejection right? If he likes me, he'll definitely smile and be happy, but from his expression, he don't look happy at all. 
 
"It's okay if you don't feel the same way, it's not like I expected anything. " I said coolly and force a smile then walk away. I feel like crying right now. I really do. I knew I should have never done this, everything is gonna become so awkward, why didn't I think before I act? Although I say I didn't expect anything, but deep down in my heart, I wanted Aron to feel the and way for me. 
 
I went into JR's room and hid myself under his blankets. 
 
My tears pooled at the corner of my eyes. No, I don't want to cry. But my heart won my mind, and I started sobbing like a baby. 
 
-
 
JR walk into the room with a towel on his waist and changed into sleepwear. He went to his bed and pulled up his blanket because he wanted to sleep but he found Minhyun hiding inside with sobbing. 
 
"Minhyun! What's wrong?! " JR asked panicking while using his thumb to wipe his tears. 
 
 
A/N: Is anyone even reading this story? T^T But I'm still going to continue this! Hehe. Do subscribe and comment! (: Give me feedback a too!