Chapter 2

Complicated Love

 

Ren's POV 
 
Okay, I think I went a little overboard with the Aron part. It's almost like I'm suddenly feeling bad, forget what I said just now, Baekho is definitely more important than my pride, I'll apologize to him later at night. 
 
~
 
It's already 1am and Baekho is still not back yet. Is he that angry with me? I was about to get off my bed to check on Baekho but the door creaked open revealing Aron. I gave him a questioning look and said "He forced me to change room with him because he thought you hate him. "
 
"W-what?! " 
 
Aron didn't really bother me and went to his bed and sleep. 
 
What should I do? Why did I even chased Baekho away?! Aish I'm really an idiot sometimes. 
 
I walk to Minhyun and Baekho's room and opened the door. 
 
My heart broke at the sight of Baekho hugging Minhyun. He used to hug me to sleep and now he's hugging Minhyun. Although I know the reason he even hug me or Minhyun to sleep is because of his sleeping habit, but it really makes me happy having his arms around me. 
 
I went back to me and Aron's room dejectedly. 
 
"Aron hyung. " I called out. He just stirred in the bed and continued sleeping. 
 
"Aron hyung. " I called again while tapping his shoulder. 
 
"What. " He asked with his eyes closed. 
 
"Can you hug me to sleep? " I asked. 
 
It wasn't because I want revenge, but because I'm so used to Baekho hugging me to sleep and I can't sleep without people hugging me now. 
 
"Come. " He said with his eyes still closed and scooted back, making some space for me in front of him. 
 
I mumbled a thankyou to him and slipped under his blanket before letting him embrace me to sleep. 
 
-
 
Minhyun's POV 
 
JR told me to wake Ren and Aron up. I knocked on their door but no one open so I assumed they're all sleeping. I opened the door at my heart broke at the sight of Aron hugging Ren.
 
Yes. I like Aron. No one knew that I liked Aron because I don't want to tell anyone. I'm afraid if Aron knew I like him, he'll be disgusted and not want to sleep with me anymore. 
 
"Aron hyung, Minki-ah, wake up. " I called.
 
"No. " Aron mumbled with his hands hugging Ren's body protectively while Minki snuggled into Aron's chest. 
 
A surge of pain stabbed my heart and I suddenly felt like crying. 
 
I don't get to sleep in Aron's embrace, I don't get to snuggle into Aron's chest, the things I don't get to do, Ren gets to do it all. 
 
Then I realized if we were to ask Aron choose between me and , it's obvious he would choose Ren. I mean who wouldn't?
 
I sighed sadly and start to wake them up.
 
"Aron hyung, MinKi ah, wake up. " I said and shook their shoulder. 
 
"Leave us alone and go away. " Aron said with his eyes closed.
 
He wants to sleep with Ren. He never said this to anyone when his sleeping beside me, maybe he really do like Ren. I sighed again and walked out of the room dejectedly. 
 
From today onwards, I'm going to try my best to ignore Aron, I don't want to get hurt by all these problems. 
 
-
 
Aron's POV
 
This is strange, ehy didn't Minhyun continue trying to wake me up like how he usually do?
 
I heard him sighing and the next thing I knew was he was no longer in the room. I got out from the bed, accidentally waking MinKi up as well. "You can continue sleeping, I'll go wash up first. " I said and went into the bathroom. 
 
After 20minutes I got out if the bathroom and then told Ren it's his turn to wash up but he didn't want to wake up so I had no choice but to carry him to the toilet and spray water on his face. 
 
"What the ?! " He scream and shot awake. 
 
"Oops. " I said and ran away leaving him in the bathroom himself. I went down to the kitchen where Minhyun is cooking and gave him a backhug. 
 
"Minnie! " I shouted excitedly as I back hugged him. 
 
He just smiled faintly and push me away. What's happening to Minhyun? Normally he would hug me back without any hesitation and most importantly,  he won't push me away! 
 
"Minhyun, are you okay? " I asked, concerned about what's happening to him but he just nodded. He didn't give me a vocal reply for the first time after we debut, no matter how sad he is he would at least give us a yes or no as a reply.  
 
"Are you sure? You're not like this normally. " He nodded again and continued cooking. 
 
I walked to the living room and sat around the dining table feeling a little down because of Minhyun. 
 
JR who was sitting in front of the tv went towards Minhyun and laid his chin on Minhyun shoulder, looking at what he was doing. I was about to laugh at JR because I thought Minhyun would push him away too, but instead, Minhyun ruffled his hair and told him to stop being so adorable.
 
What the heck?! Am I not cute? Why did Minhyun push me away but didn't pushed JR away? The fact that he used the word 'adorable' made me even more competitive. No I can't lose to JR so I went in front of Minhyun and started to act cute. 
 
"Minhyun, look at me! buingbuing! " Minhyun just looked at me and smiled before he continued cooking. 
 
What? That's it? No compliment or anything? No pinching of my cheeks while saying how cute I was? Just a smile? 
 
I went in front of the mirror and started doing aegyo after a while, I heard Baekho bursting out into laughter behind me. 
 
"Aron hyung, what on earth are you doing? " He asked and continued laughing. 
 
"Baekho, I'm cute right? " I asked him. 
 
"Aron hyung, what's wrong with you, are you having fever? " Baekho said and touched my forehead. 
 
"Perfectly normal. " He mumbled to himself and walked away without answering me.
 
-
 
"I think Aron hyung is crazy. " Baekho whispered to JR and Minhyun and they nodded in agreement and started laughing.
 
"Morning guys. " Ren said. 
 
JR replied him cheerfully while Minhyun just smiled faintly, Baekho didn't even bother to greet him and just continued talking to Minhyun and JR as if nothing happened. 
 
Baekho's POV 
 
No, I ignore him not because I'm angry, but because I'm really disappointed in myself, I think he would stop liking me soon. I mean who would like me? No one that's the answer. Aron is much funnier than me. Ren will fall for him, and soon, he would forget about me. 
 
"Baekho, can I talk to you? " Ren asked me. 
 
"I already know what you want to say, so save your breath. " 
 
I'm assuming he wants to tell me he no longer like me because Aron is much more interesting than me.
 
"Please? At least listen to me for a moment? " He begged while using the puppy eyes I can't resist. 
 
I nodded reluctantly and he pulled me into our room. 
 
"Baekho. " He said and hugged me " I'm really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to say those stuff, l really like you and I'm sorry for acting like a little . " 
 
"You mean you still like me? " I asked. I thought he had already lost interest in me since Aron probably comforted him and told him how great he is and he might already fall for Aron. 
 
He nodded while letting go of the hug. 
 
"MinKi, can you give me sometime? I not sure of my feelings right now, 3days later I'll give you my answer. "
 
He nodded and forced a smile. 
 
"And can we move back to the same room? " he asked timidly. 
 
"Of course! Let's go out and eat! " I said acting like nothing happened and he just played along. 
 
-
 
Minhyun's POV 
 
That's fast of them to be okay with each other. Baekren patches up equals they'll sleep together again and I would have to sleep with Aron. No, I'm going to get over Aron and I'm not going to sleep with him. I'm going to sleep with JR since he's probably the only free guy.
 
"JR. " I called him and tapped his shoulder. 
 
He turned back and look at me with a questioning gaze. 
 
"Can I sleep with you tonight? "
 
"Sure, but why? " He asked and I just told him I'll explain to him at night.
 
"Minnieeeeee! " I heard Aron shouted but I chose to ignore and pretend I heard nothing. Out of no where, he suddenly appeared behind me and and back hugged me. I tried to struggle but his grip was too strong. 
 
"I miss sleeping with youuuu. " he whispered into my ear making chills run down my spine. 
 
"I'm sleeping with JR from today onwards. " I replied him. 
 
"What?! Why?! " He turned me around and asked me. 
 
My heart was beating really fast, it's the first time he's holding me so intimately. Our face was only 3cm apart, his hands were on my shoulder and I could feel his hot breath hitting my face. 
 
"I-I-I " I stuttered out. Oh god that was so embarrassing, why did I even stutter. 
 
"You what? " He asked and tilted his head. 
 
"I- Because I want to sleep with JR. " 
 
"And you don't want me anymore? " He asked, looking really hurt. Why am I such an idiot. 
 
"NO DEFINITELY NOT! I WANT YOU! " I said loudly. 
 
"Then why...? " 
 
"I really can't tell you the reason now, I'm sorry. "
 
Aron got his hands off my shoulder and walked away dejectedly. I looked at his back as he walked and thought 'If you knew I like you, I don't even think you'll still want to sleep with me. ' 
 
"Minhyun! The van is here! " JR said and  pulled me with him. 
 
He pushed me in the middle seat which was beside Aron and then came in. It was really awkward for me to get sandwiched between Aron and JR. 
 
I closed my eyes and leaned back, not wanting to feel any tension which seems impossible at that time but I still closed them anyway.
 
 
Without realizing, Minhyun dozed off on Aron's shoulder when he closed his eyes. 
 
"Kids, get down. " Their manager told them, but Minhyun was sleeping soundly on Aron's shoulder. 
 
"Hyung, you can go first me and Minhyun will join you in a minute. " Aron said. 
 
After all of them got down the van, Aron tapped Minhyun's shoulder gently, not wanting to scare him.
 
Minhyun's eyes flutter open. When he knew he was lying on Aron's shoulder, he quickly got up and apologized. 
 
"Let's go! " Aron said and grabbed Minhyun's hand. 
 
Minhyun was blushing ; blushing really hard. Aron was suddenly treating him differently from other days. Normally, Aron would pull his shoulder away, but this time, he actually took the time to wake him up gently and held his hands afterwards. They got out of the car and went to the scheduled place which is across the road. 
 
"Minhyun, can you please tell me why you want to sleep with JR? Is it because you like him or something? " Aron asked while crossing the road.
 
"I'll tell you at night. " Was Minhyun's reply because he thought Aron would forget about this at night since they would be so tired and he also increased his speed to hint Aron to stop asking. 
 
He really didn't want Aron to find out he like him because even BaekRen who is always so close had quarreled, he can't imagine what will happen if he actually tells Aron that he likes him. 
 
__
 
A/N: I'm sorry if I took a long time to update! D: I sort of lose track of time LOL. Hope you all liked it so far! ((: Do continue supporting me and comment too! (: ((I'll try to update every 2weeks))