Game time?

Complicated Love

 

All five of them are sitting in the living room doing nothing and dying from boredom just because the power is out and their phone's battery are all flat but suddenly, something popped out in Aron's head. A game he used to play when he's in America.
 
 "Guys, you all ever heard of seven minute in heaven? " Aron asked. 
 
"What's that? " Baekho and Minhyun asked curiously at the same time. 
 
"You're suppose to spin the bottle and whoever the bottle land on, you are suppose to go into the closet with the person. You will have seven minutes inside the closet to do anything, , and even have . But if you don't want to do, you can choose to do nothing. "
 
"Sounds fun, I'm in. " Ren was the first to join the game. 
 
"We're in too! " Baekho and Jr shouted any the same time. 
 
"Since all of you are in already, do I even have a choice? " Minhyun asked and Aron replied nope while grinning. 
 
JR's POV 
 
That closet look quite small from outside and it is scary. It's just a game so after this, our group would not be awkward right? But I don't even know what I want, I don't know if I want to play this because our members are quite evil and imagine getting Aron. I'll definitely get inside that small closet. Okay, I'm just joking, I won't get . 
 
My thoughts were interrupted by Aron saying I'm the leader I should spin the bottle to start and then we'll go by anti clock wise direction, so the sequence would be Me, Aron, Baekho, Minhyun and Ren. I don't want to be the first in this game, this is even scarier than going into a haunted house alone. 
 
I tried to give Aron the "I'll do anything, just don't let me spin the bottle gaze" but he didn't really care and continued asking me to spin. 
 
Aish. 
 
I spin the bottle and it landed on Aron. 
 
Ha. Ha. Ha. Isn't this game fun?! I thought and my right eye twitched.
 
Both of us stepped into the closet and to be honest, I'm actually quite scared of Aron hyung, knowing he's from America and probably wants something from this game. 
 
Two words, I'm screwed. 
 
"Jonghyun. " He called out with a husky voice. 
 
Oh no. He's using my real name. So something is really going to happen. 
 
"Y-yes? " 
 
He leaned over and blew hot air into my ears making me shiver in pleasure. 
 
"Do you think seven minutes is enough time to have ? " 
 
"Erm, I don't know. " 
 
He didn't bother to say anything and just start taking off my clothes. 
 
"I didn't know you have such a nice body, Jonghyun. " He said while he bent down and started to my stomach. 
 
He dipped his tongue into my navel and I moaned loudly. I ing moaned loudly. I tried to take off his shirt and he gladly let me do it. I was staring at his abs and he caught me red handed and smirked. 
 
"You know you can actually stop looking and start touching. " He said and guide me to his abs. 
 
I leaned over him and felt his well define abs under my hand for I don't know how long and I heard a "Seven minutes is over " from Baekho and the next thing i realized was light shining on me and Aron.
 
I was embarrassed because I was half and more embarrassed when I realized there's a tent in my pants but then, I realized I wasn't the only one. 
 
End of POV. 
 
Both Aron and JR didn't bother to wear their clothes since its obvious everyone would do something. 
 
Aron spinned the bottle and it landed on Minhyun. 
 
He got into the closet with Minhyun. Minhyun was really shy and didn't want to look into Aron's eye. 
 
"Min, look at me. " Aron said and tilted Minhyun's chin up.
 
When Minhyun's looked up, his lips immediately got devour by Aron. 
 
"Sweet lips you have there. " Aron complimented and Minhyun turned tomato red. 
 
Aron's hands went under Minhyun's shirt and twisted his s while on his collar bone then he used his other free hand to massage Minhyun's hard on.
 
"AHHHH. A-ARON PLEASE DON'T ST-STOP! " Minhyun shouted. 
 
Aron pulled down Minhyun's pants and gave Minhyun a . Within seven and the constant teasing from his , he came in no time on Aron's hands with an expression painted on his face just as Ren opened the closet door. 
 
Minhyun was stunned for a few seconds and when he realized he's still , he pulled his pants up with the speed of lightning.
 
"Aish, why didn't you knock?! " Minhyun whined as he came out from the closet covering his face with both of his hands. 
 
"I did! It's just both of you are too into what you're doing and didn't hear it. " Ren said defending himself. 
 
Minhyun just blushed and kept quiet. 
 
"It's your turn. " JR said and passed the bottle to Baekho. 
 
Baekho spinned and the bottle landed on Ren. 
 
Ren pulled Baekho into the closet and slam the door close. 
 
"Dongho. " Ren called out. 
 
"Y-yes? " Baekho was shocked by Ren calling his real name. 
 
"Actually, I like you a lot. I know being gay is not right but I can't control myself. " Ren said in one breath, blushing like mad afterwards.
 
Baekho's POV. 
 
So... Ren likes me. I don't really know how I feel though. I mean, I would get jealous when he gets close to other member but that doesn't mean anything right? And also he's so gorgeous, and I'm just average looking, I don't seem to be able to fit him. 
 
I don't know what to reply him since I was afraid I would not be able to love him as much as he do.
 
I just stayed still not giving him any answers. 
 
I could see in his eyes he's getting frustrated and sad at the same time and that just made me more afraid to talk. 
 
After 30seconds, I realized tears are dripping down from his face, then it hit me. I made Ren cry. 
 
"Minki, don't cry please. " I begged while reaching out for his hands. 
 
"Don't touch me, you er. " Ren said softly and retreated his hands with tears dripping down his face. 
 
"What the actual ? Just because I don't feel the same, you're angry with me? " I questioned him even though I can't really confirm I'm not in love with him. I was really irritated, I mean, who the would like people giving them attitude because of such things?! For some reasons, what i said to Ren came out meaner than it should. 
 
He didn't bother to even look at me and when he finally did, he wasn't crying anymore, instead, he was having this smirk on his face that I was actually afraid of. Whenever he have this smirk on, it means he's hiding how he really feel and when he finally show how he feel, he would have a breakdown completely.
 
"You know what? I ing hate you don't ever try to talk to me after this, we're never going to be alright again. " Ren said while looking right into my eyes, having so much determination in his eyes. 
 
"I- "
 
"Seven minutes is up! " I heard Minhyun said. 
 
Ren stepped out of the closet as if nothing happened so I just followed what he did. 
 
When Minhyun spinned the bottle, it landed on JR. 
 
For a moment I forgot what happened between me and Ren so I called out his name but I totally got ignored. So now he's acting like a and you know what? I can't be bothered to care about him.
 
-inside the closet- 
 
"Minnie you look so y today. " JR said to Minhyun while smirking. 
 
"Erm... thankyou? " Minhyun was unsure of what he should say. 
 
JR stepped forward to Minhyun and started to smirk. He took Minhyun's shirt off and gave him a hickey at the collar bone area. 
 
"AHHHH. " Minhyun moaned out. 
 
"It's just a game so we could do anything we want right? " Minhyun asked and when JR nodded, Minhyun got bold and pulled JR's pants down as he knelt down. 
 
"Wow... T-that's big. " Minhyun stuttered while leaning forward to take a closer look. 
 
"Yea, I get that a lot. " JR said and ed into Minhyun's mouth without warning him. 
 
Minhyun glared at JR for not giving him any warning while him off but JR just laugh it off.
 
"Oh my god. Minnie your lips feel so good! " JR whispered while panting hard. 
 
Minhyun took it as an encouragement to even harder.
 
"Minnie, I'm coming! " JR shouted and shot his in Minhyun's mouth. 
 
"Seven minutes is up! " Aron shouted from outside and open the closet door. 
 
JR took his time to pull up his boxers and pants while sitting in the circle again. 
 
Aron announced it's Ren's turn and passed Ren the bottle. The bottle was pointed at Aron so Ren went in with Aron. 
 
"You know if you're Minhyun or JR, I'll definitely try my luck with but you know what? Let's just talk instead if doing ual stuff. " Aron said sincerely when they were in the closet, not because Ren didn't have enough ual appeal, but because he treasures Ren, not that he don't treasure the other member but Ren is just different. 
 
"Aron hyung, I really appreciate this thanks! " Ren said. 
 
"But I'm really interested to know what happened to you and Baekho, you ignored him right in his face just now! " Aron curiously asked. 
 
Ren didn't want to tell Aron at first, but Aron being Aron would definitely not give up so easily.
 
"Aish! If I tell you, you can't tell anyone okay?! " Ren warned. 
 
"Yeah, I promise I won't tell anyone." Aron said and nodded like a nodded like a cute puppy. 
 
"I like Baekho and I confessed to him just now. I obviously wanted an answer but he didn't even bother to give me one. I mean, if he don't like me, he could just reject me instead of leaving me hanging! " Ren whined and crossed his arm. 
 
"Aww, so this is the reason why Rennie ignored Baekho? " "Yes! And in never going to talk to him again! " Ren said and pouted with his arm still crossed. 
 
"Do you want to know if he like you? " Aron asked and Ren nodded eagerly. 
 
"Let's put on a show for him. Take off your shirt and pants, don't ask why, just do it." Aron said.
 
Ren's face was rather surprise but he still did as he was told, then Aron took off his pants too. 
 
"Aron hyung what are you doing?! " I whispered. 
 
"Just wait and see and oh, remember to play along later on. " He said and smirk. 
 
"Seven minutes up! " Jr said and opened the closet. 
 
Baekho's POV 
 
What. The. . Why the hell is MinKi only in his boxers?! 
 
My thoughts was interrupted by Aron saying "MinKi just now was great. " and Ren blushing. Did they have ?! I thought Ren likes me?! How could he change in such a short period of time?! I watched as Aron was being touchy with Ren and Ren didn't do what he would normally do like pushing Aron away. I tried to talk to Ren but no luck for me. Aron was caressing Ren's hair while Ren was looking at him. Someone please tell me what happened when they were in the closet I'm dying from curiosity. 
 
I really had enough, and when I tried to talk to Ren again, he just ignore me and continue looking at Aron dreamily. 
 
"Aish Choi MinKi! What the hell is your problem?! " I screamed at him. 
 
Ren just gave me a uninterested gaze and continued talking and smiling at Aron. 
 
All the other members were shocked since I never shouted at Ren and because Ren usually don't give me this kind of attitude.
 
"Me and Ren will stop playing. " I said and pulled Ren with me but never under estimate this guy, he maybe small but he do have a lot of strength. Since I can't pull him away, I just carried him bride style to our shared room. 
 
"ing let me down! " Ren screamed. 
 
The other members actually wanted to help Ren but got stop by Aron. 
 
I kicked the room door open with one of my leg and then slam it close after we went in. I put him on the bed and start shooting him with questions. 
 
"Can you tell me why are you ignoring me? Is it because I don't feel the same way? And what did you do with Aron just now? " I asked, still trying to control my own temper. I told myself to calm down so I won't hit MinKi. 
 
"Whatever I do is none of your business and I don't want to talk to you now. I want Aron hyung. " He replied my calmly which was actually driving me crazy I mean couldn't he just ing reply me and let me know what's wrong? 
 
"I want Aron hyung. I don't like you." Ren repeated himself again. 
 
"Whatever, just do whatever you like. " I said and walk out of the room, disappointed and irritated at the same time. I went down and said I want to change room with Aron. Since he want Aron so much right? I'll just give him what he want although it actually hurts me. 
 
~
 
A/N: Updated! ((: Do comment to tell me where to improve on and whether you like it or not. All of your comments keep me going! <3 Love you guys! Until next time~ ((: