Prologue

Battle For Survival

 

 

 

I couldn't hide myself from those terrifying man in the black suits. Nobody could, concealing themselves would lead them to an immediate execution. Nobody saw this coming, it was too unexpected that it seemed the whole thing was set up, possibly to scare the living daylights out of someone. I obtain the ability to rebel, or verbally fight against this strict law, I couldn't survive from the heavily armed guards and the lack of support. Nobody possibly can by themselves. But I had to fight back, there was no other choice. My life wasn't going to be some worthless waste of space. Yet I had to- under any circumstances- conceal myself from the government and it's people, they were searching for me, for my blood. With not many options in my hands, I couldn't decide what I should do. I couldn't flee the country because going through the security at the airport would be a dead giveaway, I couldn't live with my family because they would report me to the man. They had no other option as well, they would be executed. Not just my mother, father, and brother, but my entire family, the government needed to rid of the entire generations so we couldn't reproduce. I couldn't bring myself to act selfishly towards them. I had to thrive with the people who faced the same disorder as I did. I wouldn't classify it as a disorder, it was more like a specialty.