Truce

Destiny Plays Well

another song I want to share ^_^

 

 

 

________________________

 

His expression changed back to anger when he heard my question. Gosh this guy changes his mood in a blink of an eye!

“Yah!” he shouted. That startled me, again. He saw the fright in my eyes and his face softened. “Mianhe, it’s just that I’ve been running around all night looking for you.” he lightly flicked my forehead.

I was confused. “Why would you be looking for me when I was just here?” “Exactly, you were just here yet you’ve made all of us worried about you. Hana and Youngmin called you but you were out of reach and you weren’t answering the door too.”

“Mianhe, I fell asleep. So you ran all over the neighborhood to look for me?” he nodded with his eyes downcast. I held back my smile. I’m not happy because he had suffered looking for me but because I know he cared.

“Paboyah, I look horrible because of you.” he blew air into his cheeks and eyed me accusingly. He looked so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks. “Aigoo, so you can be cute sometimes too.” I blurted.

He was stunned. “Mianhe, I shouldn’t have said that.” I was embarrassed. He just nodded and turned away blushing.

“So, friends?” he asked after a while of silence. I bobbed my head and took the hands he extended. He stiffened when I laced my pinky finger to his pinky.

“Promise me you’ll never do that again.” I seriously said. He relaxed a bit and humbly smiled “I promise.” And we had our thumbs locked and truce was declared.

“Do you want me to get you some tea?” I offered. He nodded; I stood up and went to the kitchen. I prepared the earl grey tea my mom had sent me. I was all smiles as I prepared the drink.

I placed two cups of tea on the tray and lifted it up ready to serve. When I turned around I saw Minwoo peacefully sleeping on my couch. His body is lying on the seat while his feet are still touching the ground.

I slowly placed the tray on the table avoided making the slightest sound that might wake him up. I sat down on the floor and stared at his serene face.

I couldn’t help but trace his thick eyebrows with my finger. ‘He must’ve been up all night and really tired looking for me.’ I thought. I was touched.

An idea struck me. I scurried to my room and hurriedly my cell phone. I saw a lot of messages unread and they were all from my friends. I made a mental note to apologize later.

I dashed back into the living room and the camera. I know, I feel like a stalker too, but I just can’t help it. Click. I almost squealed after taking the photo.

Omo! I can’t believe I’m doing all these. He moaned and opened his eyes. I instinctively ducked on the floor looking so stupid.

“What are you doing?” he asked bewildered why I was lying flat on the floor. “Uh, m-my cell phone fell, I’m just picking it up.” embarrassed I ran into my room. I didn’t see when Minwoo grinned knowingly.