Seoul Tower

Remember me?

 

It was 9.45pm and you were standing infront of Seoul Tower's entrance.

Clutching on your purse tightly, "I can do this."

You started walking in and there was no one around.

Suddenly, someone whispered in your ear, "Hey."

You turned to see Woohyun's face just inches away from yours, "You scared me."

"My apologies, I'm here to wish you all the best."

"What for?"

"You'll know when you go to the top floor.", he pointed to the lifts.

You walked closer to him and looked into his eyes, "Do you know something that I don't? Because if you do, you should spill it."

Then, Woohyun pulled you in a for a hug.

"Yah, are you alright?", you poked his side.

He pulled back and nodded, "Go on. Hyung's waiting."

You waved and went to the lift.

"I guess I'm really letting her go now.", he sighed and left.

 

When you reached the top floor, you peeked out the lift to see a sticky note with something written on it.

'Follow these arrows and you'll find me.'

You followed the arrows one by one and came to an stop when you didn't see anymore arrows ahead.

You looked around and saw some balloons and little decorations.

Just then, music started playing and a voice sang along to the song.

Slowly, you see Dongwoo walking out with flowers in one hand and a mic in the other.

He started walking towards you while you stood there amazed at how good his singing has become since the first time you've heard him sing.

When the song came to an end, you started to clap.

"How was it?", he asked.

"Your singing skills improved, a lot."

"Thanks babe. Do you know why I chose this song?"

You shook your head, "You told Woohyun 'Voice of my heart' is your favorite song, remember?"

"I did?"

"Yeah. The day you two went to Lotte World, remember?

"Oh, I guess I forgot.", you then pointed to the flowers, "Are those for me?"

"No, those are for me to munch on.", he sad sarcastically.

You punched him lighty, "Ha ha, very funny."

"Of course they're for you. Did you really think I eat everything?", he then stretched the flowers to you.

"Thanks. So, why did you ask me to come here? Not just to watch your perform, right?"

Dongwoo let out a laugh, "No, silly. Come here."

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to see the night view.

"Isn't the view here nice?"

"Yeah it is. I can't believe you didn't bring me here before."

"Sorry. I can always bring you here from today onwards if you want.", and he pulled you closer to him.

"This will be the last.", you whispered.

"What is it?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Wouldn't it be great if there's fireworks?"

You slowly nodded, then you see fireworks being released into the sky.

Turning to Dongwoo, "How did you-"

"Just watch.", he turned you facing back to watch the fireworks.

 

After the first few fireworks, you realized the next few words contained of words.

You squinted your eyes to get a clearer view then you heard Dongwoo speaking.

"It's been almost 9 years since I've known you. And you should know that my feelings for you has never changed. 

_________, I love you, I really do and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Then Dongwoo got down on one of his knee.

By that time, the fireworks have stopped and you turned to him, "Dongwoo, what are you doing?"

He then reached for something from the inside of his blazer.

*No. Please don't let it be what I think it is.*

"Here it is.", he took a small red box and slowly opened it.

*You're just making it harder for me, you .*

Before he could open the box, "Stop.", you place your hand on top of the box.

Dongwoo got taken aback by your action and looked at you, "Why-"

"Dongwoo, you should probably stand up first."

"No, I'm not standing until you tell me what's going on."

"Fine if you want to stay stubborn till the end."

He hesitated awhile before standing up, "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Why the sudden proposal, Dongwoo?"

"It's not sudden at all, _________. If you haven't notice, we've known each other for almost a decade now. Besides, it's not only me who wants this."

"Who else does?"

"The entire Infinite, Jieun and Luna, my mum and Daniel."

"D-Daniel?"

He then nodded and showed you a ring "He sent me a letter with his wedding ring in it. But I thought I don't deserve to wear it so I just keep it with me."

Your eyes grew teary at the mention of Daniel, "He wanted to me take of care of you in his place. And you should know, I've been thinking about us a lot lately, but I didn't know when and how should I ask you."

"But Dongwoo-"

"Shh. Just be my wife, ________. I promise you I will be able to let you lead the happiest life ever. We can stay together and the paparazzi can't say about us anymore when we're married. I will take of you till the day I die and you know how much I love you, right? Come on, babe. Just say yes."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because,", you sigh before you continue, "I'm leaving."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DENG DENG DENG DENG, don't worry there's probably more before this story really comes to an end ;)

Comment below okay!!!!

 

 

AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN ALL THE PHOTOS/FANCAMS OF FIRST NIGHT'S SECOND INVASION?

oh god, sungyeol and sungjong's trouble maker stage is something to die for.

I was about to smash my laptop while watching it.

Here's one -> TROUBLE MAKER

I seriously need them here in Singapore D:

Do remember to comment!!! <3

 

gif credit : chandoo@tumblr