Letter

Remember me?

 

*smack*, something lands on Dongwoo's face.

"Hey hyung, you've got a mail.", the maknae tries to shake Dongwoo awake.

But he didn't move a bit.

Sungjong shook him again, "It's from Daniel."

This time, he woke up.

"Daniel? Hasn't he passed away?"

"Molla. Maybe he sent it before he did."

Dongwoo sat up and teared open the envelope, but stopped when he saw Sungjong still standing there.

"You can go now?"

"Ehhhh hyung, I wanna read too."

Dongwoo then pointed to the door, "Out."

"I'm telling _______ how you're treating me!", and he stomped out of the room.

 

Dongwoo took out a piece of paper slowly form the envelope and opened it.

 

"Dear Dongwoo,

 

You must have gotten a shock when you received this letter, haven't you? 

There are some things that I want to tell you but I couldn't find the time to meet you, so I decided to write them here for you to read it.

 

Please do not blame _______ for getting married with me. At first, I thought she accepted me because she pitied me but no, she took such great care of me and treated me as if I was really her husband. Someone she loved. And I thought I might actually be able to change her feelings towards me after we've gotten married. But I was wrong. She still had feelings for you even after all these years. She would even call out your name in her dreams. She missed you a lot, Dongwoo.

 

So may I ask one favor from you?

 

Please. Take good care of _______ for me. You're the only guy I can ever ever trust that would love her as much as I do. I'm truly sorry that I was the reason that the relationship between the two of you had worsen,I really am.

 

P.S: There's a ring in the envelope. It's my wedding ring and I want you to have it. Propose to her, surprise her. Make her happy. Keep her by your side forever. 

I hereby give the two of you my greatest blessings. All the best.

 

Daniel."

 

 

"He wants me to propose to _______.", Dongwoo told the rest of Infinite.

"Are you going to?", Woohyun asked.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? Don't you love her?"

"Of course I do! It's just that, I'm scared she'll reject me."

"Are you sure you wanna propose to _______?", Sunggyu asked.

This time, Dongwoo was sure, "Yes, hyung."

"Alright, I'll help you."

"You will?! Thanks hyung!", and Dongwoo fist-punched Sunggyu.

"I will too!", Sungjong and Woohyun said.

"Us too! We'll all help you!"

"What will I do without you guys."

"Your proposal might probably fail.", Sungjong blurted out which earned a smack from Hoya and Myungsoo.

"I was just kidding. Mianhae, hyung."

"Operation proposal, S T A R T."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OKAY GUYS. OPERATION PROPOSAL STARTTTTTTT

Sorry for this super short chapter, but I promise the next one would be a lengthy one!!!!!! :>

 

How do you think Infinite will help Dongwoo with his proposal? keke.

Comment, comment!

 

AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO INFINITE'S 600TH DAY!!!!!!! WOOHOO.

Remember to help trend #INFINITE600 on twitter!