2 years later

Remember me?

 

Okay, I'm gonna straight to 2 years later in this chapter.

I'll probably go back to what happened within these 2 years in the later chapters :>

STARTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You stepped out of Incheon International Airport, breathed in the fresh air and smiled, "It's great to be back."

"_________?", someone called out and you turned around.

"Are you ready to go? The taxi's that way."

You laced your fingers through the man's warm hands, "Yup. Let's go."

 

Infinite was still doing really well in Korea after you left.

Their popularity was greater than ever in the entire year.

You found out about their fanmeet that was at the mall just near where you're staying at, so you decided to drop by, but with disguise of course.

You reached the apartment you've bought after you sold the house.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so tired.", you slightly shouted as you crashed on the couch.

Then a pair of arms slowly started to massage on your shoulders.

"You need this. Maybe you should rest and give that fanmeet of Infinite's a miss?"

"I'm fine. I can rest tonight. It's been 2 years, I need to see them. But for you, mister."

You turned around to look at the man, "Let's go eat so you can have your medicine afterwards, okay?" 

 

It was soon time for Infinite's fanmeet start.

You stood all the way at the back of the crowd as the fanmeet officially begun.

Fans around you screamed at the top of their voices and waved their fanboards violently in the air.

They performed another hit song of theirs that was released just weeks ago.

Looking at their faces, a smile crawled up your lips, "They're still the same."

After performing 3 songs, it was the start of their autograph session.

All the fans queued in a single file, and you, of course, went to the last.

As the manager stood behind you to stop the line from continuing, he took a double look at you.

"Wait. Aren't you _______?!"

"Shhhh. I don't want to let them know I'm back yet.", you smiled and he smiled back.

"They'll be more than happy to see you. I'm know."

Time passes by and it was almost your turn to go on the stage.

Your heart started to beat fast, it was like meeting real idols for the first time.

"Well, it's your turn now. Good luck.", their manager said as he pat your shoulder.

 

You went up the stage and Sunggyu was the first to sign your album, "Name?"

He asked even without looking up, "________."

"________? That's a nice name. We had a great friend-", he stopped and look up.

"Hi."

Sunggyu's jaw dropped as he stared at you, "Are you real?", he almost reached out to touch your face.

"You wouldn't wanna do that if you don't want the fans to rage, oppa."

"Ahem. Right. Here you go, ________. And welcome back.", he smiled.

 

Next was Sungjong.

Even before speaking, he knew it was you.

"I remember the smell of your perfume.", he looked up and gave the widest smile ever.

"And I thought I could have surprised you, you're no fun, oppa."

"What do you want me to write here?"

"To my dearest deskmate?"

He scribbled a long note on his page and ended with his signature, "There."

"Read it when you're home, okay?", he shook your hand and gave it a little squeeze.

 

After Sungjong was Myungsoo.

"What's your name?"

"_________."

"________. That's a special name, are you a fan from another country?", he continued to write without looking up.

"Uhm, I guess. I came from Singapore, then I studied here, in Seoul Music Academy. Then I left for Paris."

Myungsoo stopped writing and slowly looked up, "Are you real?"

You stretched our your hand, "Well, you can shake my hand."

He shook it so violently that you started to laugh, "Okay, oppa, stop. I'm real okay."

"But why are you back? I thought you were staying in Paris for good."

"About that, I'll explain to you guys soon."

"Dongwoo-hyung will be thrilled to see you.", he gave you a bright smile.

"Thanks oppa."

 

Then it was dancing machine, Hoya.

"Tell me your name, pretty lady.", he said it in a Busan accent.

"You know your Busan accent trick only works on Luna, right?"

"Wait, how did you.", he looked up, "OH MY GOD."

You put a finger to your lips, "Shhhhhhh, oppa."

"So, _________. What's your reason of coming back this time?"

"Wae? You don't want me to be back?"

"Are you kidding? I'm glad you're back, Dongwoo-hyung kept pestering me to hang out with him when you're gone."

You couldn't help but laugh at his sentence, "I'm sorry you had to suffer. How's Luna?"

"She's great. Studying well in Seoul University, does she knows you're back?"

You shook your head, "See you later, oppa."

 

Choding was next.

He looked up then he immediately covered his mouth.

"WHO ARE YOU. WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ________!"

"Come on, is this disguise really not working?!"

"Well, to us it doesn't. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK!"

"I missed you guys. So I had to come here."

"I would want to stand up right now and bear hug you but,"

"You can do that another day, oppa. Just sign this, yeah? You don't have all day."

"I'll give you all the time in the world for my lovely dongsaeng.", he ruffled your hair.

 

And, Woohyun was after Sungyeol.

"Annyeong, jagiya."

"You know you shouldn't call jagiya to someone you don't know, right?"

"All my inspirits are my jagiyas, and you're not exceptional.", he slowly looked up.

"Hi, Woohyun.", you gave him a small wave.

"_________?", and you nodded.

"You're back!", he excitedly say.

"I'm back!"

"For how long?"

"I'm not sure yet, but it might be for good?"

Woohyun started laughing like a maniac, which caused Dongwoo smack him, "Yah, you crazy?"

Woohyun then pointed to you.

Dongwoo slowly turn and observed your face.

"I guess you should move on to hyung now."

 

Finally, it was Dongwoo.

"Hey.", you said as he stared at you with his mouth open.

"You know you should probably close that mouth before something gets in."

He shook his head and looked at you again, "Are you really _________?"

You then stretched out your hand to him, "Shake it."

He slowly reach out for your hand and grabbed it, tight.

It was that familiar warm feeling that you've missed for 2 years.

The feeling that you yearned for when you stepped back in Korea.

You were going to let go but Dongwoo still held it tight, "Uh, Dongwoo. You should let go."

"If I'm letting you go again, you'll leave me."

"I'm not leaving for now, Dongwoo. Trust me this time, okay?"

He looked at you before slowly releasing your hand, "Okay."

"Now, help me sign that album, I just need yours. Leave me a message too."

He laughed at your reaction, "You're acting like you're really a fan."

"But I am!"

"Okay there.", he pushed the album back to you.

"Add a little heart too."

He rolled his eyes and add a heart, "There, happy?"

"Yes, very.", you smiled.

"I'll call you again, okay? Let's meet up soon. I've got something to tell you guys."

"Just us two?"

"Yeah right. All of you. And probably, Luna and Jieun too."

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you call."

 

You then walked off the stage and the 7 boys just stared at your backview.

Something shiny on your finger caught Dongwoo's notice though, *No, it can't be.*

"Hey, missing her already?", Woohyun teased.

"Shut up. You miss her as much as I do."

"Right."

"Hey, did you see any ring on her hand earlier?"

"Ring? I didn't notice though, why?"

"Nothing. I thought I saw a ring."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

AND 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU GUYS!!!!!!! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

I actually decided to write a chapter for you guys, as a new year present? HEHE.

Something actually happened to you when you were in Paris, can you guess what? :}

Comment belowwwwwwwwwwwwww~

 

OKAY SO I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT MY BLOCK B SHOWCASE.

It was held in a club, so it was all squeezy and sweaty and .

BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EVENTS I'VE EVER GONE TO.

Because they were so good live?

Y'know how rare is hip hop groups in Kpop industry right?

And Block B was like freaking awesome in dancing, rapping and singing.

Of course, being their retarded self. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I was probably about 3 or 4 rows from the front?

It wasn't that near but it wasn't that far as well. I didn't managed to get U-kwon's attention though, I didn't get much fan service as my friends did.

But I had so much fun jumping around, waving my fanboard + nightstick.

So if Block B were ever going to your country, do go! It's totally worth going! :>

 

ENDING THIS CHAPTER WITH A PICTURE OF MY BLOCK B LIGHTSTICK, KEKE.