Goin out!

My busy life....needs love.

1 month later…..

February 28, 2014

JAMG Fly High SBS Inkigayo debut.

 

“Finally! Today is the day guys” Taesung announced as his group members were all huddled around him.

“This day, this day that we have all been training for” Taesung started.

“I would like to tha-“

“Come on Hyung! Give us your speech later after our performance!” Kyung Go snapped.

“Aish little maknae! Arraseo!” Taesung replied and everybody else laughed. All the members checked their selves one more time to check if everything was in order.

Hair… Check!

 

Mic… Check

 

Everything was good to go, now they just have to wait for their turn to perform. The group looked at the T.V to see who’s on, it was GOT7 performing “I like you”

“Hyung we need to make sure to meet them later” Jan Jin requested to their Manager.

“Sure, right after you guys perform we’ll go and meet them.”

After GOT7 performed somebody called the boys out to get ready to get on stage. They made their way down the hallways, making sure to greet their sunbaes whenever they walked by one. Once they got to the area right behind the stage the boys were quick to notice that there was people shuffling everywhere to get everything set up. They waited for the group performing to get off.

“Alright, everybody get ready for the next group!” One of the staff shouted as the previous group walked into area.  They looked and saw that it was BTS who had just finished performing, but, there was also another group there backstage, tension. Tension started to rise up in the room. As BTS left the area, the other group of boys had noticed JAMG standing there.

 

“Hey guys look! Its JAMG!” One of the members announced and the group of boys started laughing. Why were they laughing? Taesung asked himself.

“They think their better than us just because they are in SM! HAHAHA!” The guy with his hair parted in the middle exclaimed. What?! JAMG Had never thought of themselves that way! They always thought they had .

“HAHA! Well they’ll see! After all, there can only be one WINNER…”  WINNER… That word, a word that the person who will ever own that title will never deserve, but this group of guys called WINNER, abuse that title, on videos and on T.V they look like a group of guys who are just nice to everybody, but no, that’s not the case. JAMG Could not say anything back, these guys were their Hyungs and also their Sunbaes. Yeah they were being disrespectful, but JAMG they weren’t like that.

 

“JAMG on in 5 minutes get ready!” One of the staff announced. But JAMG didn’t move, the members were just straight up having a staring contest with the WINNER boys their blood was boiling. Luckily for them, SM put them in anger management classes a few years back so they were able to calm their selves down….. a little bit.

One of the staff members came and pushed JAMG onto the stage, they quickly scrambled into position as they only had a minute left.

After the MC’s announced their performance, the music started to play. They danced and sang to the beat spot on, no mistakes…. Well a few mistakes, like how Kyung Go stepped on Taesung’s foot.

When the music had ended they audience clapped and JAMG Got off the stage, luckily, there was no sign of WINNER anywhere.

“Aish! Maknae! I think you broke my foot!” Taesung exclaimed as they entered their waiting room. When they got in, they got surprised.

“Here they are!” The guy with red hair announced.

“Anyeong Hasseyo! GOT7 Imnida!” The group announced.

JAMG just looked at them for a full minute before they started to talk. The two groups complimented each other on their skills, when Taesung decided that he should go and apologize to Jessica again.

He made his way to SNSD’s waiting room, and on his way he bumped in to someone…

“Oh, sor…”

“……”

Taesung stared into Krystal’s eyes not knowing what to do.

“Uhmm, list-“ He got cut off..

“Leave it, I don’t want to talk about it, Im leaving” Krystal said as she left.

 

Aish! Taesung you pabo! You keep messing everything up, Taesung mentally scolded himself. Hi made his way to the room, and before he could knock the door opened. Jessica stood there in front of him with an expression he could not read.

“Uhmm, Sica, I was uhmm” Taesung suddenly got nervous, his heart started to beat fast, so fast, Jessica was so pretty.

“… Opp… Oppa..” Jessica started to talk.

“Jessica, I want to take you out…” Taesung requested.

“uhmm, su… sure.. I’ll meet you by the backdoor in a few minutes.” Jessica replied and quickly went inside the waiting room again to change. Taesung was quick to go back to JAMG’s waiting room, not caring about GOT7 or s comments he quickly changed and informed Jay Chu that he was going to be out with Jessica. With a record time of 6 minutes and 27 seconds Taesung had fixed his hair and changed his clothes.

 

Taesung quickly went out to the back area to find Sica in her car, he went in and said hello to sica.

“Uhmm, sorry I don’t have a car yet…” Taesung started.

“Ahh…. Don’t worry about it” Sica replied.

 

But somewhere…. Someone was watching them…..

“Aish! Sica! Didn’t ask permission again, just going out!” The man exclaimed.

“Lee Ji Chan Oppa! Why are you just standing there?” Tiffany called out from inside the building.

“Uhh, sorry babe, I just saw Sica leave with Taesung from JAMG!” Ji Chan replied.

“Well, Sica is kind of scared of you being our manager and all, sometimes we think you wont let us go out with people.” Tiffany replied.

“Oh well, I’ll make sure to talk to her about it later” Ji Chan replied as he and Tiffany walked back into the building.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short, and late update, I've had a few tests in school and I have been studying for it.

And btw Lee Ji Chan made and appearance XD he's SNSD's manager from a story that I did not write,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/437012/surprise-surprise-for-snsd-s-new-manager-action-drama-romance--snsd-manager-occ

 

That fic ^^ is AMAZING!! Please go sub to it, and DarkUlrich, if your reading this! Your amazing and your my inspiration to write, thank you!

next update in a month or so XD or maybe earlier