Chapter 3

Living on the run

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

"So now they are staying in Kris's place?"

"Yes. It's somewhere near my house"

"Good good. I want you to keep an eye on them"

"Yes I will"

 

I hung up the phone looked at my desk. There was a picture of Eunmi on the desk. I took it and looked at it.

 

"Do you really think you can run away from me? I have so many people looking for you my dear. It won't be easy hiding from me. No matter where you hide. I will always have someone looking for you. You can think that you're safe now but soon. You will come back to me willingly.

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

"Eunmi. Wake up dear" I shook her body lightly trying to wake her up.

"Emm? Why? It's 3 in the morning"

"We have to go"

"Why?"

"Someone found out you guys are staying here" Kris hyung said

"And he told Daehyun about it. So most probably he is on his way here"

"What are we going to do?"

"We have to move out of here. I already found us a place"

"Okay.."

 

Suddenly something flew into our room. 

 

"It's a smoke gas! RUN!"

 

We fled out of the room and out of the house. Is Daehyun's man here already? No it can't be. Hyung's mansion has full security.

 

"Master Wu seems like someone messed with the surveillance. Someone must have hacked into the system"

"Dang it! Go get it fixed!" he said to the security guy and than looked at us.

"Go! He already found you guys here. You guys need to go"

"Okay hyung! Eunmi follow me"

 

We took our bags and ran out of his mansion. I feel bad for him. It was only a few days and his window broke.

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

"Boss we have done what you told us to do. They just left the mansion"

"Good! Someone is getting a raise. Tell every single detail about them every now and than"

"Yes boss"

 

I told you. Now you left his mansion. Next, you will leave him. I will take things slow. No matter what. You will still come back to me.

 

Eunmi's P.O.V

 

It's been a month since we left Kris's mansion and guess how many times we moved? 5 times. Yes. Every week we had to run away from Daehyun's man. Every time we fled, they will always be there like they had been following me. Jongin oppa on the other hand had been busy helping out with Kris's company. As usual I get bored and I always go out. Maybe they followed me? I went out to meet Ken. Yes Ken and I had gotten close. He helped us a few times to find place for us to stay but sadly Daehyun's man aren't as dumb as him. I just hope that it will stop soon. I'm too tired to run.

 

"Hey there"

"Ken.."

"Tired?"

"Yeah. This is like the 5th time we ran away. I'm tired"

"Why run?"

"I don't want to end up with him"

"You don't have to run you know. Stop running and start fighting"

"Talking is cheap Ken"

"Whatever you say"

 

 


 

a/n : hello there. I know I'm slow at updating this story. It is because I have a story on going. I will be updating that story more often since I started that story first. So.. I hope you guys can still wait for me.

Do Comment and Subscribe :D

 

I'm Not Your Oppa

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/629001/i-m-not-your-oppa-you-exo-kai-chanyeol-kris