Chapter 1

Living on the run

Kai' P.O.V

 

Finally after a long flight we reach China. I looked to my left and saw that Eunmi was still asleep.

 

"Hey where here"

"Ehmm" 

 

Once we were done with the immigration, Kris hyung took out his phone and called someone. He started talking in Chinese and I had no single clue of what he was saying. Once he ended the call he looked at us.

 

"You guys will stay at my place until it is safe alright?" Kris hyung told us.

"Thank you Kris" Eunmi thanked him.

"Oppa. It's Kris oppa" not again.

"You're not Korean. We are not in Korea"

"I am sure I can make you call me oppa one day"

"Be my guest" I would really want to see when that day comes.

 

They were glaring each other as usual. It's funny because Eunmi is half of hyung's height and she had to tip toe to reach his shoulders.

 

"Can we go now? I'm tired" I said trying to stop them from burning each other with their eyes.

"Jongin oppa you are always tired" Eunmi said and hugged me. 

 

A few minutes later a Black Mercedes came and Kris hyung told us that it was his driver and we went in. Soon enough we reached his house mansion. I looked at Eunmi who literally had he mouth hung open. Yah my mansion is bigger!

 

"Close your mouth. My mansion is bigger" 

 

Eunmi was about to say something but I ignored her and went in. I placed my luggage and looked at Kris hyung. 

 

"First we need to go shopping for miss 'I have no clothes' over here" I pointed at Eunmi.

"We went here on short notice I was I supposed to pack my luggage" she retort.

"Yah yah. Stop it you kids. Eunmi you can wear my mother's clothes when she was still a teenager. She doesn't wear it anymore"

"Oh? Thank you"

"Your room will be at the top beside mine"

"That's where I always sleep! What about me? If she sleeps there where will I sleep?" I asked.

"Sleep together than" Kris hyung said bluntly.

"Good idea" I agreed.

"NO! Bad idea!" Eunmi protested.

"Than?" we both asked.

"Wait we were talking about you and Kris sleeping together right?" I face palmed myself for having this girl as my girlfriend.

"Babe... Were you even listening or were you staring at my handsome face? We were talking about us sharing the room"

"Ohhh.. hey I wasn't staring at you"

 

I carried my luggage to the room that I always stay whenever I come here. I felt happy that we share a room. Well not that we never but this isn't Korea and we are sharing a room like a married couple. Okay I'm thinking too far ahead. Nothing wrong with planning for the future right?

 

"Ouch! Damn it"

"What's wrong oppa?"

"I bit my tongue"

"Oh someone must be talking about you"

 

Who would be talking about me?

 

~Somewhere in Busan~

 

Zelo's P.O.V

 

"KIM JONGIN I'LL FIND YOU AND BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE IN YOUR BODY" Daehyun shouted and shoved all his thing on his table breaking everything.

"I'm sorry hyung. Sehun hyung hit my head and I fainted. The next thing I know Minhyuk hyung was gone"

"OH SEHUN! TRAITOR! FIND HIM AND KILL HIM. FIND KRIS. FIND HER PARENTS. MOST IMPORTANTLY. FIND EUNMI AND KAI"

"Yes hyung"

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

"Don't think that you can hide from me. Don't even think of being happy together. I will find you even to the edge of the earth I will find you and when I do you will regret running away from me."

 


 

a/n: hello this is is the first chapter :) whoo hoo ~(^^)~