Chapter 2

Living on the run

Eunmi's P.O.V

 

I woke up only to have a small note beside me from Jongin oppa telling me that he won't be back until dusk since he is going to look for a safer place for us to hide. I felt bored sitting around in a huge place like this even when I was in Jongin oppa's place I get bored easily. I decided to went out to get some fresh air and look around. I find it interesting here since it is so different from Seoul. I feel so free here like I didn't have to think about people judging me. Luckily I know a few Chinese words that can help me to get around the city.

Than I saw a music store. I went in and looked for some Korean music. I looked at my watch and it was getting late. Oh Jongin oppa will be home soon. I paid the CDs I bought and went out of the store quickly running towards the bus stop. Once the bus came I went up and board the bus. Good thing I can remember the way back. 

The bus was packed. I can bearly move. Suddenly the bus jerked and I lost ballance almost falling down but a pair of strong arms caught me. The bus stopped and we went down the bus. It was so embarrasing. What do I say to him?

 

"Duibuqi! (I'm sorry)"

"I'm Korean"

"Oh? Me too!"

"I know... I can see your name on your bag"

"Oh. I'm sorry did I hurt you?"

"Nope. You just dirtied my shoes"

"OMG! Those look expensive! Here" I passed him wet tissues

"It's okay. Keep it."

"Ah.. By the way I'm Eunmi"

"Jae Hwan. Call me Ken"  than I remembered something.

"Oh! I have to go! See you around Ken!"

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"I was bored! You didn't have to shout!"

"Sorry.. I was just worried"

"It's okay"

"We have to move out soon"

"Why?"

"I think Daehyun already know we are here. He might have someone on our tails"

"arraseo.."

 

I'm sorry Eunmi. I just can't risk losing you again.

 

"Oppa! I met this guy in the bus just now"

"You met. A guy?"

"Well he saved me from falling in the bus..."

"Oh.."

"He is Korean! His name is Ken. He has cute smile"

"Tch cute"

"Don't be jealous"

"Why would I? I know I'm better looking"

"Hahaah! Oppa you're so conceited! But yeah.."

 

We went to the couch and started talking nonsense until night time and until she falls alseep. 


a/n: hi short chapter today! Sorry it's very very short. I'll make the next one longer xD