final

Sandeul&Jintuo;'s Gift for KyuMin

“ We need to make a surprise for Daddy and Mommy. Do you have any ideas?” Jintuo asked his brothers as he stand infront of Sandeul,hands behind their back like a soldier.

Sandeul make a thinking face before jump in his spot,

“Oh! Oh! I know! I know!” he held up his finger in the air.

Jintuo nodded in a military way, signaling him to continue.

“We can....we can make breakfast for Daddy and Mommy!!” Sandeul suggested, thinking of all the foods they can make for their fathers and all the foods he can eat along the way.

“ hmmmmm Good idea Duckie!you can make peanut butter for Daddy and Mommy and I will make coffee for them!”

Jintuo ordered his little minion.

“ We need to do this before they wake up.Let's go!!!!

So the two of them procceded their way to the kitchen,being as queite as possible.

When he saw that Sandeul was on the verge of crying because he couldn't get the higher things, Jintuo run to his side and give a reassuring kiss on Sandeul's nose,before grabbing the said thing and give to his baby brother.

After retrieving the bread, the jam-spreader,the peanut butter , and a few plates, they sat on the floor and put in their best effort to make the tastiest peanut butter for their parent's.

But that doesn't mean they cannot have fun while doing it.

Jintuo jab one of his fingers into the glass container filled with peanut butter and put it in his mouth, smiling when the soft sweet substance melts in his mouth.

Upon seeing it,Sandeul copy his older brothet act.

Things got out of hand when Sandeul swap three fingers coated with peanut butter on Jintuo's cheek, causing the other boy to yelp in shock.

After a few seconds of silence, both boys broke out laughing and began decorating each other faces with peanut butters.

Finally, they both managed to prepare eight peanut butter sandwiches, and emptied the peanut butter jar at the same time.

Meanwhile, upstairs, the two parents were busy eating each other faces off. Their limbs were tangled up. Kyuhyun was about to kiss Sungmin neck when the latter block his lips for doing so.

“Did you hear that?” Sungmin asked,trying to chatch some faint noise he just heard.

“It's probably the boys playing,” Kyuhyun answered, attacking his husband's plump lips hungrily.

Are you pregnant yet?”

“Wh-What?” Sungmin asked,shock with his husband random question.

“After that fourth round last night, I was hoping that we'll get a new addition,” Kyuhyun joked.

"YAH" Sungmin slaped his husband chest before burrying his blushing face in it.

Kyuhyun chuckled and both of them resume their snogging session until they fell asleep again.

======================

Jintuo paid no attention to his little brother,instead he focused on how to make a best of the best coffee ever exist in the world.

After taking 2 of their parent cup. Now he digging his brain, What Daddy use to make coffee?Did I need to put butter just like Mommy do when he make my sandwhich??

He gulp,remembering how good the taste is. He shook his head,no,butter can''t put in a drinks. Then something caught his eyes.

Nescafe Coffee Mix

yes

A huge grin was plastered on Jintuo cute face as he went to get the coffee mix.

Good thing that Jintuo had already learn how to read.

“four, yes four is good" Jintuo spoke to himself. To him four is good because there are four on his family. So he put four spoon of coffee & sugar and use the tap water since he don't know how to use electrical kettle. After a good 5 minuts of stiring his hand get ache,he stoped.

Since it's their parent special day,he decided to make his own version of coffee so he put some whipped cream in it and two bars of wafflee just like his hot chocolate drinks Daddy make for them.

He satified with his work when suddendly Sandeul jump on him scaring the hell out of him.

" I am a peanut butter monster ! Rwoarrr!!!"

Sandeul roar with his hand held up in the air and face filled with peanut butter they just doing a while ago. Jintuo chuckled at his brother antic.

" Come one we need to clean up and wear something nice"

"Ohh i want to wear my bunny costume" Sandeul said excitedly and run to the bathroom,shedding his clothes one by one, following by the older brother.

Aftet 20 minuts they got dresses with their fovurite clothes. Sandeul looked like a real bunny that Jintuo can't help himself but to squeeze his little brother.

The two kids walked happily toward their parent's bedroom. Jintuo hand was full accompanied by peanut butter sandwhich and two cup of coffee and Sandeul hand was bare,meants nothing he bring so it was Sandeul who the one to open the door.

They both charged in to the room and there, they saw their parents sleep peacefuly in each other arms,it's make the boys happy because their parents love each other.

Sandeul grinned evily, he charged at both of his parents and climbed onto the bed and jumped on their entangled bodies.

“Ugffffhh,” Kyuhyun groaned,

“What the f-” Groggily, he opened his eyes and was met with two bright brown ones staring widely at him.

" Daddy! Mommy!! Up! Up! We have s'prise!” Sandeul cheered and bounced on his father's body.

“Hmmmph? What? Oh hey baby,” Sungmin deep morning voice spoke.

Sandeul climbed off the bed and stood beside his giggling brothers, waiting for their parents to fully wake up.

It took a few minutes for Sungmin and Kyuhyun to gain full conscious of what is happening. When both of them sat up, they saw that their two little angels, dressed nicely, standing at the end of the bed with a goofy smile on their face.

“Happy Anniversary Mommy Daddy!!” They cheered in unison.

The parents enjoying the super sweet and thick coffee and a sloopy peanut buttet,they even praising their kids to make such a heartwarming breakfast.

Kyuhyun was walking to his desk to put the empty plates and cups when Sandeul suddendly spoke and it's almost make Kyuhyun droped the things he carried.

" Daddy! Why you ?!!"

!

 


Hi guy,,,ugh finally complete XD

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

☆♚ KyuMin Writing Contest ♚☆

 

vi. I encourage the readers to comment in participant's entry. (You Guys will play the big part. Please.)