The boys

Sandeul&Jintuo;'s Gift for KyuMin

THE BOYS




It was early in the morning when ray of sunlight slipped through between curtain of Cho's baby bedroom. It was accompany by two cute creature.

The six years old boy felt annoyed by the sunlight which is hitting his face. He get up from the bed and glance at his baby brother who still sleep peacefuly.

Don't want to wake his brother up,he tip toe to his study table,sitting there,he was still sleepy so he close his eyes again,but before completely close,his eyes caught something red.

Because he is still in a state of drowsiness he can not see clearly, he yawned cutely, then he rubbed his eyes with his small fists.

His eyes widened when he realized what the red object is, It was a calender,and the small red thing he marked was.......

Mommy & Daddy's Wedding Anniversary.

Jintuo had marked many important days on the calenders such as sports day, Christmas, birthdays and many more.

Squelling in happiness,he run back to his bed where his baby brother still sleep with with his mouth wide open.

"Deullie!Deullie!Deullie-duck!!" Jintuo tickling his four years old brother in a way to wake the latter up.

Sandeul squirmed on the bed, as he buries himself deeper into his yellow duck plushy.

“ Deullie wake up!” Jintuo whisper in his ear.

“Mhmmhmm, Daddy no. Don't eat that cookies. That's mine,"

His four year old brother mumbled sleepily causing Jintuo to burst out giggling thinking that his silly brother is having a dream where their daddy is stealing his cookies.

“Deuliiiiieeeee!” Jintuo tackled Sandeul on his bed, trying to get the smaller lad to wake up.

“Huh?! Hyung?!” Sandeul immediately jolted up, looking left and right for the source of impact.

“Morning Deullie!” Jintuo giggled, laying beside his brother.

“Hyung..” Sandeul whined then cuddled his body close to Jintuo, trying to go back to sleep.

Sandeul yawn cutely, … a mewl like sound, just like a kitten.

“Yah Deullie..you have to wake up!”

“Nooo,...” Sandeul whines as he cuddle his body close to Jintuo's.

“We have to do something special for Mommy and Daddy! It's their anniversary's Day!” Jintuo cheered, bringging both of their body up.

But Sandeul just too lazy, so he felt back to the bed and continue snoring. Sighing,Jintuo dragged himself out of his room,walk down the hall, being quite in the process because he didn't want to wake their parent's up,then he want to do something to make a surprised gift but he needed help so he went back to his room to wake his brother up

He shocked to find Sandeul's bed empty,he follow the sound of soft snores, Jintuo found his brother sleeping on the floor on the other side of the bed with half of his body already under the bed.

Sandeul was using his duck doll as his pillow, snoring softly into it with his mouth slightly open.

Jintuo walk toward his brother and knelt down.

“Deullie? Wake up!” Jintuo chuckled as he drags Sandeul's body from under the bed.

Sandeul's baby brown eyes fluttered open sleepily as he smiled at his older brother.

“Happy Birthday Hyung....” Sandeul mumbled before closing his eyes again and went limp in Jintuo' arms.

“No silly!” Jintuo chuckled

“Wake up Deullie! We have to prepare a surprise for Mommy and Daddy! We will make a cookies!"

When he heard the word 'cookies' Sandeul eyes bulged open,and without any warning he stood up on his feet,almost knocking Jintuo on the way.

" OKAY LET MAK..,..mmmmppppphhh" Sandeul loud voice muffled by his brother as Jintuo put his hands over Sandeul big mouth,preventing him to make any noise

"sssshhh... No need to scream Deullie,we don't want make them awake right??" Sandeul blink his doe bunny-like eyes and nodded his head,his mouth still covered by Jintuo's hand.