Jellyfish's Response

Forever and a Day

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

"Will you marry me, Choi Mika? Miyu Suzuki? Jellyfish? And be a part of me forever?"

Eunhyuk was standing right in front of me and began to kneel, holding a beautiful ring on the day of my debut. Gosh, I can't explain how happy I am having this kind of proposal right in front of many people.

Miyu: Y-yes.. I will marry you, Lee Hyukjae.

Eunhyuk jumped in happiness, hearing my response. He even carried me bridal style and we kissed. It's as if we're married, after all.

He placed the ring on my finger carefully, kissing my hand afterwards. We danced through the slow music, with everyone, who were with us the whole time. This has been the best party I had in the past few years.

The party ended, with fireworks and everything was captured, both pictures and videos. Eunhyuk and I kissed, watching it at the same time.

Eunhyuk's POV :)

Ah~ Finally. I was able to propose to Mika after a year. I can't imagine having a future with other women except her. She's become my ideal type ever since.

We were inside my car, as I have all her gifts at my car's compartment. She sure received lots of them.

Eunhyuk: Wow, you've got a lot of gifts to open.
Miyu: Yeah. It might take me a while opening all of them.
Eunhyuk: I'm going to help you with that. *smiles*
Miyu: Aniyo. You have to rest. You'll be having your SS5 World Tour, right? So you must take your time in relaxing since you will have a hectic schedule along the way.
Eunhyuk: Would you miss me if I often go from one country to another?
Miyu: Do you really have to ask? And wow, I'm your fiancè from now on. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: Yes, but jellyfish, let me clarify a few things first.
Miyu: Sure, go ahead.
Eunhyuk: Engagement doesn't just end like this. You and I, calling ourselves "engaged", you being my "fiancè", it's more than that. It's like we're making ourselves ready for the final decision.
Miyu: Yes, I am aware of that. As far as I know, this is to test whether your significant other are worth marrying.
Eunhyuk: So I guess I'll be giving you the full freedom right now.
Miyu: What? *rolls eyes*
Eunhyuk: Yes, full freedom. We may be a couple, but I won't prevent you from being close to other people.
Miyu: What's the for? Eunhyuk, even so, we're engaged. I won't allow you to look at other girls the way you look at me. I'm telling you, anchovy. You know how I am when angry.
Eunhyuk: *gulps* I won't. It's just that.. What I meant was..

She kissed me, before I could finish a damn sentence. I was electrified, mesmerized and terrified. She's a stingy jellyfish, alright.

Miyu: Don't even dare, anchovy. I'm already decided. You're the one I'm going to marry. How about you?
Eunhyuk: I am, too. But there's more challenges coming our way.
Miyu: Yes, I know. Bring it on.

I started to carry her inside the bedroom, as if we're both going to be in a honeymoon. I wish that time would come in a span of seconds because I desperately wanted to marry her.

She kept on looking at me  that time, waiting for my next move. That time, I wanted to take it to the next level, but I guess it's not yet the right time.

Miyu: You've been waiting for a long time, haven't you?
Eunhyuk: What are you talking about?
Miyu: I know what you've been thinking the whole time. *smirk*
Eunhyuk: *blush* y Jellyfish that's not what you think.. I..

Again, she stinged me with her lips, making me electrified the whole time. I swore revenge by kissing back, as I run my fingers through her hair and waist.

Miyu: This is soo.. Ugh. I find it hard to breathe with my gown. Mind if you help me out, anchovy?
Eunhyuk: What is this, a striptease?
Miyu: Call it whatever you want but I am so not going to dress like this if I'm going to bed.

I removed her gown from her all of the sudden, exposing her back. She was wearing a spaghetti strap, and short shorts. Her body was that of a lady, only better.

Miyu: Anchovy, I'm going to change now. Or would you want me to stay this way?
Eunhyuk: ANIYO!
Miyu: Just kidding. Kekeke~ Let's open my gifts for a while.
Eunhyuk: I'll get them for you, arraseo?

And so I did. It took me several times to place it in her room. Good thing EXP has their own rooms now so her room mate wouldn't be overwhelmed with all these.

@AreumdawoMika: Thank you everyone for the gifts! I LOVE YOU :*

10065 retweets. 6999 favorites.

Eunhyuk: You should get some sleep, jellyfish. Tomorrow's another day. *kisses her forehead* I love you so much.
Miyu: I love you too. :*

Ryeowook's POV :)

Ever since that day came, I kept on thinking if this is something real. But I know that this is wrong so I decided to try ignoring it even just for a while.

But unfortunately, nothing can erase a feeling this strong. All this time I've been denying it, but all along, I knew what the truth is about.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was alone in my room, remembering all those things that happened. Gosh, I can't believe I'm in the engagement process with Eunhyuk. But why does he want me to act single and interact with other guys? All I wanted is to be with him, no one else.

Right now, I can't sleep. Is there someone thinking of me? Aish, whatever.

Prince Manager's POV :)

Tomorrow is going to be another spectacular day for EXP, Sparkledust and Phantom. That is, their official fanclub name and color will be announced. And I've got another surprise in store for the three groups as well.

Whatever that is, you will find out soon.

Donghyun's POV :)

[INFO] Sparkledust, Phantom and EXP's Fan Club and Color will be announced tomorrow at 12pm KST.

cr: SparkledustPhilippines

Today's the official day for the three groups. Since they already released their first mini album, it's time for them to have their own fan club and color.

Donghyun: Welcome, everyone. You do know what day it is, right?
Sam: Friday?
Donghyun: Ani. Today, your official fanclub and color will be announced.
Jasmin: Jeongmal?! I was not informed!
Donghyun: Yeah, I didn't really informed you about this because I want you all to be surprised.
Youngjae: And aside from that, we have another surprise as well!

We saw shadows of people coming closer to the stage. They were two important people.

Donghyun: Please welcome, the newly added members of Phantom and Sparkledust!

Eun Young's POV :)

Oh my gosh. This is unbelievable.

Donghyun: Welcome, Ji Seok and Eun Ji!
Ja Ri: Omo! It's like I'm seeing two Eun Youngs at the same time!

My sister was dressed in red and her hair is blonde in color. Mine is brown so it wouldn't be hard to distinguish me from her.

Donghyun: As for today, Ji Seok will be a member of Phantom, and Eun Ji will be added to Sparkledust.
Eun Ji: Annyeong Haseo! Eun Ji imnida! *bows* Eun Young's twin sister.
Ji Seok: Ji Seok imnida, Eun Ji's namja chingu.

Youngjae: And as for Sparkledust, your fandom's name will be SPARKLING and your official color is Dandelion, a mixture of orange and yellow. Phantom's manager, Joo Jae Hyun, will introduce Phantom's fandom and color.

Wow. Dandelion? It sure is unique, bright and colorful just like our group.

Jae Hyun: Annyeong Haseo. Okay. Phantom's official fandom is SUPERNOVA and INDIGO is your official color.
Daisuke: Wow! That sounds futuristic and spacey, I must say.
Jaehyun: Nae. And for EXP, Donghyun, the floor is yours!
Donghyun: Nae! EXP will retain the 6 members. Your fandom's name will be PROTEGE and your color is Neon Purple!

It was such an awesome news to hear. At least me and my sister are inseparable after what happened.

Youngjae: And aside from that, I-DOLLS, which is composed of Ae Young, So Hyun, Haruka and Akira will have a new member once they debut.

I wonder who could that person be.

Ailee's POV :)

Wow, additional members and such? That's just too cool. I mean, SM sure has a lot of surprises in store for us.

I wish EXP would have another member. I want Cherry, our other best friend to be here. If only that's possible.

Miyu: Ail, who do you think is the new member of I-DOLLS?
Ailee: I have no idea. I mean, this is waaaay unpredictable.
Miyu: I know, right? But I bet it's someone we would least expect.
Jaehyun: Let me introduce to you a foreign girl, but is now fluent in Korean, Cherry Dee!

Holy . Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time?!

Miyu: CHERRY?!!!
Donghyun: You guys know each other?!
Ryuusei: Cherry Dee?! Since when did she became a trainee?!
Kyouya: But we knew all the trainees here.. Where and when did you train her?
Jaehyun: She was streetcasted by me, actually. On my way to the Philippines. She is neither a kpop fan nor a Korean, but it came to a point that she captured my attention.
Cherry: Hey you guys! Long time no see!
Ailee: Damn! Why didn't you tell us, Cherry?!
Cherry: I was planning to make it a surprise. Keke~
Miyu: It sure is effective, Cherry! How long have you been training?
Cherry: For six months now. I actually knew about your arrival here but I didn't showed myself.
Miyu: Now that explains why you're not updating anything on Facebook.
Cherry: Yeah. I was busy actually. But I'm so glad to see you!
Ryuusei: This is like a school reunion! To think that we are going to be united after several years.
Ailee: What's with the drama, Ryuusei? It's not like we've stayed here in Korea for decades.
Kyouya: Ironic that you looked excited when you were making fun of Cherry back then.
Ryuusei: Ya! But it was just for fun!!
Miyu: Now, now. Let's wait for more annoucements coming, arraseo?
Ryuusei: Aish. You're lucky you've got tons of aegyo, Mika.
Miyu: *sticks tongue out*

Cherry was seated between me and Mika, waiting for more annoucements.

Donghyun: Aside from that, more projects are in store for these three groups as well.

Wow. We never ran out of projects.

Youngjae: Let's begin with Haneul first. You will be starring in a movie with Siwon.

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

OH MY GOSH. WHAT DID I JUST HEARD? ME.. IN A MOVIE.. WITH SIWON OPPA? OMO. This is so unbelievable. I don't even know if I can perform well.

Hannah: Congratulations, Haneul unnie!
Jasmin: Thanks, Hana.
Hannah: This will mark your debut as a movie star! Keke~
Jasmin: Ah.. Jinjja.. Donghyun oppa, what is the movie all about?
Donghyun: We have no idea yet, but we'll inform you right away.

I guess I'll be seeking Mika's advice if that's the case. Or even Hana.

Donghyun: Eun Young will star in Jin's "Gone" MV with Xiumin, by the way.
Jaehyun: That's all for now. Since we're also busy with Henry's Trap album, we will give the projects one by one. Is that okay?
ALL: Nae!
Youngjae: If that's the case, you may go now~

That sure is surprising. I need to prepare myself now.

Prince Manager's POV :)

Seems like people are now looking forward for our announcements. I even went online to check things out.

[INFO] EXP, Phantom and Sparkledust's Fanclub Name and Color.

1. Sparkledust
Fanclub Name: Sparkling
Fandom Color: Dandelion

2. Phantom
Fanclub Name: Supernova
Fandom Color: Indigo

3. EXP
Fanclub Name: Protege
Fandom Color: Neon Purple

cr: EXP (Excessive Providence) Fan Page

[INFO] Sparkledust introduces a new member named Lee Eun Ji, Eun Young's twin sister.

cr: Sparkling_Forever

[INFO] Phantom reveals its new member Jang Ji Seok!

cr: Phantomine

I bet more people will look forward to these new groups. By next year, I-DOLLS will debut soon.

Ryeowook: Manager hyung, you called us?
Prince Manager: Ah yes. The Super Show 5 has already ended, right?
Ryeowook: Yes. And Heechul hyung has finally returned.
Heechul: Ya! I heard my name!
Prince Manager: Donghyun, Youngjae and Jaehyun have already announced information to EXP, Phantom and Sparkledust. This time, it's my turn.

The Super Junior members went to their seats and let me talk.

Prince Manager: Some of you will have projects for this month. Let me begin with Siwon. You are going to have a movie soon with Haneul.
Siwon: Jeongmal?!
Yesung: Love is in the air, Siwon.
Prince Manager: And you, Kyuhyun, will have a collaboration with Seohyun.
Kyuhyun: Eh?
Prince Manager: You'll be recording the OST for Siwon and Haneul's movie a few weeks from now.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

This is going to be a problem. Me and Seohyun.. Together. Not that it bothers me, but I don't want to be involved with people who I'm linked with when the truth is, Hana is the only one on my mind.

Maybe I should just explain it to Hana. I'm sure she'll understand.

Prince Manager: Ryeowook, you'll be having a musical by the way. Are you familiar with High School Musical?
Ryeowook: Nae. I am. *smiles*
Prince Manager: You will play the role of Troy Bolton. But the other characters will be revealed soon.
Kyuhyun: Ryeowook as Troy Bolton? Aren't you too short to be a basketball player?
Ryeowook: You evil maknae!

Overall, here are the upcoming projects:

* Siwon and Haneul's movie, "Between Dreams and Reality"
* Kyuhyun and Seohyun's collaboration for Between Dreams and Reality OST
* High School Musical with Ryeowook

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Siwon oppa and I were together inside the car and my hand's sweaty all over because I never thought I would end up being an actress in the future.

Siwon: Haneul, what's wrong?
Jasmin: Nothing, oppa. It's just that it's my first time being in a movie.. With you.
Siwon: I look forward to that. I bet the acting will be so natural that it will take less effort to shoot the scenes.
Jasmin: I hope that's true.
Siwon: *kisses her forehead* Everything will be alright, Haneul. Let's wait for further annoucements if that's the case.

Haruka's POV :)

I miss Henry oppa once again. He's been so busy with his album and comeback as well as Super Junior's world tour. I kind of miss being with him, after the huge argument we had. Kimmy is busy in Taiwan and Australia so I can't contact her as well. What is life.

Henry's album has become more popular nowadays that he rarely has time for me. That I'd understand. But sometimes, you just wanted to grab him all of the sudden just for him to spend time with you.

And to be honest, I get jealous of all the fan girls wanting to see his abs. You know Henry. He's half in his album. Plus, I'm starting to dislike how they ship Henry with Amber. For goodness sake, they're just best friends. Basically, I'm kind of worried about our relationship. If this keeps up, many ert fan girls will steal him away from me.

That's my insecurity and I'm unconsciously showing it all to you guys. How the heck can I prevent myself from being like this?

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Hana and I went out for a date and I was lost in focus. I have no idea how to tell her that I'm going to have a collaboration with Seohyun?

Hannah: Oppa, gwenchana?
Kyuhyun: Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry.
Hannah: What's going on through your mind right now? It seems like you're thinking too hard.
Kyuhyun: It's nothing.

I'm sorry if I'm always like this, Hana. I just don't know how you will react to this.

Will Kyuhyun admit to Hana his collaboration with Seohyun?

How will Haneul improve her acting skills for her upcoming movie?

Tune in.