Issues

Forever and a Day

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

I wonder why Kyuhyun oppa is being like this. I only see him this way whenever he's hiding something. What could it possibly be?

Hannah: You know, if something's bothering you, you can always tell me.
Kyuhyun: It's nothing, Hana.
Hannah: Don't tell lies, Kyuhyun oppa. What is it?

Then someone called him in the middle of our conversation.

Haruka's POV :)

Henry and Zhou Mi arrived at our houses, and they looked tired. I wonder what they had been up to. Akira opened the door for them, as she was excited to see her boyfriend.

Akira: Yo men wassup baby! Haruka ne-chan! They're here!
Zhou Mi: Akira! *kisses her*
Akira: I miss you so much. You guys are both busy, aren't you?
Zhou Mi: Yeah. But we still managed to have time with you.
Akira: I'm glad that you prioritize me still, Mimi oppa.
Zhou Mi: All for you, Akira. *smiles*
Henry: You guys are so sweet I wouldn't be surprised if there were ants crawling on your bodies due to your sweetness. Where is Haruka?

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Manager hyung called me, and I have to answer it right away.

Hannah: Go on, whoever that is.

Phone Call:

Kyuhyun: *answers the phone* Yes, Manager Hyung?
Prince Manager: *on phone* Kyuhyun-ah, don't forget about the press conference for tomorrow, arraseo? You and Seohyun should be there on time.
Kyuhyun: But why? I mean, Siwon hyung and Haneul are the ones who should be there.
Prince Manager: Silly. The OST will be introduced asap as well. The intro song will be recorded by you and her tomorrow.
Kyuhyun: Aish. Arraseo. Bye.

End of Phone Call.

Hannah: What happened? Nothing once again?
Kyuhyun: It was just me and manager hyung.
Hannah: I get it. It's not like I wasn't here or something. Kyuhyun oppa, this is so annoying. I'm going home.

Henry's POV :)

Akira: Ne-chan is inside her room, I think :)

I went upstairs to give my girlfriend a sweet hug and kiss, but she was nowhere to be found.

Henry: Yoohoo Haruka! I'm back!

No answer. I guess I have to enter her room right now.

Henry: Haruka?

She was lying in bed, so weak and helpless. What has gotten into her?

Henry: Haruka, what's wrong?
Haruka: It hurts.. It hurts..
Henry: What does?
Haruka: Uhm. I can't tell.

I think I know what's she's referring to.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

The nerve! What does he think? I'm not that stupid to know that he's hiding something from me. I'm sick of him keeping secrets! What's the point of having a relationship if that's the case?

Is he cheating on me? No.. He wouldn't, would he?

I accidentally bumped into someone along the way.

Haruka's POV :)

Now I know why I'm feeling this way. I'm having my dysmenorrhea right now and it's torturing me. I feel so weak and in pain.

Henry: Girl problems?
Haruka: M-mianhae.
Henry: Why apologize? It comes and goes naturally.
Haruka: Oh. I see.
Henry: *kisses her forehead* I'm back after my promotions. I missed you, a lot.
Haruka: I miss you more each day. You've been hanging out with Amber unnie and other people lately. I thought you've forgotten about me.
Henry: My, my. Someone is jealous. *chuckles*
Haruka: Ya, what's so funny?
Henry: Nothing. It's just too cute seeing you that way.
Haruka: Damn it Henry don't tease me as of the moment I'm going to kick you..

Henry kissed my lips this time, to shut my mouth up. I was totally shocked, when he did.

Henry: Shhh. Be quiet. That'll trigger the pain if you kept on being mad.
Haruka: It's not like I'm pregnant or anything.
Henry: I'd be happy if you did, and I'm the father.
Haruka: *throws pillows* you. You and your wisecracks.
Henry: When?
Haruka: Aish! And you.. You kept on exposing your abs lately.
Henry: So, what about it?
Haruka: I..

Hannah's POV :)

I bumped into Tiffany unnie with Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie.

Tiffany: Hey, Hana!
Hannah: SNSD unnies, mianhae.
Jessica: What's wrong?
Hannah: N-nothing. What are you guys up to?
Taeyeon: Just hanging out on a Friday night~ What about you?
Hannah: Nothing much.
Tiffany: Do you want to spend the evening with us or have a drink or something?
Hannah: Sure.
Jessica: Great! Oh, haven't you heard about Kyuhyun oppa's next project?

Haruka's POV :)

Haruka: Fine. I get jealous whenever girls drool over your body and whenever you expose it. I hate it when they ship you with Amber unnie in a romantic way and when they spazz about you ually. It's not fair.
Henry: Don't mind them. You know that we're only friends. Even if they think about me that way, it's their thinking. At least we are together. That's all that matters. So, are you still feeling the pain?
Haruka: Y-yeah, a little.
Henry: *holds her hands* I'm always here, Haruka. *kisses her forehead* Stop worrying too much. I assure you, you're the only one I love the most.

Even if I'm not feeling well, at least I'm assured that Henry loves me so much and I don't have something to feel bad about.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Hannah: What project are you talking about, unnie?
Taeyeon: Uh-oh. Kyuhyun oppa didn't tell you anything?
Hannah: No. That's how he is, not telling me everything.
Jessica: He's going to have a collaboration with Seohyun on Siwon oppa and Haneul's upcoming movie. Seohyun just told us about it a while ago.

That time, I want to flip tables and feel bad about Kyuhyun oppa. Not because of Seohyun unnie, but because he makes me feel that he doesn't trust me with anything. He's returning to his old habits.

Tiffany: Are you alright, Hana?
Hannah: Nae. It's just that.. Why didn't he tell me.
Taeyeon: I'm sure he's got reasons. Or maybe he's just finding the right time.
Hannah: Whatever his reasons, I want to know. Can I have a drink with you guys?
Tiffany: Sure, no problem! *smiles*

Akira's POV :)

I peeked into my sister's bedroom just to see them being romantic with each other. Zhou Mi oppa was behind, and we're like little kids doing so.

Zhou Mi: Let's leave them alone and have some quality time together.
Akira: Arraseo~

Zhou Mi oppa and I went to my room as we looked at the windows. Rain was pouring but it's always a fair day whenever I'm with him.

Zhou Mi: *hugs her from behind* I love you and I miss you, Akira.
Akira: Let's savor the moment, arraseo?

We kissed, in front of the windows. If they were humans, I bet they're going to be jealous seeing us that way.

Then suddenly, someone called us.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

I went to SNSD's dorm and saw all of them, shocked when they saw me. Well as an EXP member, we never get to hang out with other groups unless we are all together.

I looked at Seohyun unnie, and she can't look at me the way I did.

Sunny: Whoa. It seems like we have a guest!
Hyoyeon: Have a glass, Hana!

Hyoyeon unnie poured soju on my glass and I drank a lot. Though I'm not really a heavy drinker, I almost consumed three bottles. That's how frustrated I am right now.

Yuri: Whoa, Hana. Slow down. You're already drunk.
Hannah: Aniyo. I want one more bottle jebal~
Yoona: I think you guys must call Kyuhyun oppa right now.
Sooyoung: I'm on it~

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

As I go on through my laptop, my anxiety increases little by little, seeing all those updates posted online. I can't believe tomorrow's the press conference. I haven't even prepared anything yet.

@SiwonestPH: [CONFIRMED] Super Junior's Siwon and his girlfriend EXP's Haneul will be starring in the movie, "I Even Loved the Pain"

@SeoKyu8891: Seohyun and Kyuhyun will have a collaboration for "I Even Loved the Pain" OST.

Go Lee Haneul. Pretend as if you're just doing things naturally with Siwon oppa. Fighting!

Ailee: Unnie, you're not going to bed yet?
Jasmin: Oh, sorry. Did I disturbed you? I'll be in bed after a few minutes.
Ailee: No. It's just that I remember you've got a prescon tomorrow.
Jasmin: Right. Keke~
Ailee: Hwaiting, unnie! :D
Jasmin: Thanks a lot, Ail~

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Phone Call:

Kyuhyun: Sooyoung? What's the matter?
Sooyoung: Oppa, Hana's drunk and we're going to take her home.
Kyuhyun: Eh? Wait a second, where is she?
Sooyoung: She's inside our dorm actually. Or do you want to take her home instead?
Kyuhyun: I'll be there for a while.

End of Phone Call.

Damn it. Hana, I think, is really mad towards me. I have to go and get her right away.

Akira's POV :)

We were at KBS Kiss the Radio with Ryeowook oppa as guests. He called Zhou Mi oppa all of the sudden, asking us if we could be the guests together with other EXP members.

Ryeowook: Hyung, sorry to disturb you and Akira as of the moment. I badly need guests for this episode.
Zhou Mi: What about the other SJ members?
Ryeowook: All of them are either busy or sleeping.
Akira: What about EXO and EXP, oppa?
Ryeowook: Oh, I totally forgot. Let's call them right away.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

I arrived at the SNSD's dorm seeing Hana with Yuri and Yoona. There was a cup of coffee beside her, yet she's still drunk.

Seohyun: Kyuhyun oppa, I think she's frustrated because of our collaboration. Don't you think?
Kyuhyun: Ani. It's not that. We had an argument a while ago that's why.

I tried to carry Hana, but she refused.

Hannah: Let go of me.. Kyuhyun!
Kyuhyun: Let's go home, you're drunk.

I carried her bridal style, and went to the car.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I heard my phone ringing all of the sudden. It was Ryeowook oppa. What, is he going to bully me once again?

Ryeowook: Hey squishy.
Miyu: What now, Ryeonggu oppa?
Ryeowook: Can you come here right now? I need a few guests for Sukira today.
Miyu: Uhm. But it's too late.. I.
Ryeowook: Jebal? I need you.
Miyu: Arasseo. Arraseo. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Should I call Sora as well?
Ryeowook: Please do.

I guess I'm going to be one of the guests after all. In desperate situations, Ryeowook oppa sure is nice to me.

Ryeowook's POV :)

Akira: So oppa, what did Mika said?
Ryeowook: She and Sora will be here.
Akira: I called the EXO members. Apparently, Kris and Tao are available as of the moment. The other members are asleep already.
Ryeowook: It's fine. At least there are people available. Whew.

For a moment, I glanced at the other side and saw someone coming.

It was no other than Mika, with Sora.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Mika and I went to the studio because Ryeowook oppa asked us to do so. Since Ailee and Haneul unnie are sleeping, we didn't disturbed them as well as Eun Mi unnie and Hana unnie who went to other places. I was surprised seeing Tao oppa and Kris oppa right at this moment.

Zhou Mi: These people are nocturnals, I must say. *smiles*
Akira: You bet! Hey guys. Are you ready for Sukira?
Sam: Definitely. What are we going to do anyway?
Ryeowook: You'll find out soon when you enter. *smiles*

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was a bit nervous entering the studio because it's my first time being in here. Not the usual Mika that they know, I was quiet and shaking.

Kris oppa and Tao oppa looked confident and a bit intimidating. We're not really close, but they look like anime characters turned into life.

Ryeowook oppa began to welcome all of us on air. This is it, our first guesting at Sukira.

Ryeowook: EXP, please introduce yourselves.
Sam: Annyeong Haseo, I'm EXP's dazzling lady, Lee Sora imnida.
Miyu: And I'm EXP's fake maknae, Choi Mika imnida~
Ryeowook: Let's give them a round of applause~ Kekeke~ It's your first time here, isn't it?
Sam: Yes, it is. We look forward in spending time with you and all the listeners out there~ Kekeke~
Ryeowook: Oh~ Someone just texted our number! "Ah~ EXP and EXO are here! My two idols! I love you, TaoRis and SoMi~"
Miyu: I love you too~ *smiles*
Ryeowook: You sure are affectionate, aren't you?
Miyu: I rarely become like this kekeke~
Ryeowook: Anyways, moving on here's EXO!
Tao: Annyeong Haseo~ I'm Kung Fu AB Style, Tao~
Kris: Ayo wassup! I'm Kris from EXO!
Ryeowook: EXO sure is popular nowadays. All fans look forward for your comeback.
Kris: Oh, please do look forward to it. It's been a while and we've got something for you guys just you wait~
Ryeowook: Someone texted once again~ "Mika noona, can you wish me luck on my exams tomorrow? I'll surely pass if you did~" Show him what you've got, aegyo princess!

I almost laughed. Ryeowook oppa never speaks to me that way off screen, really. But I guess I have to do this.

Miyu: Good luck and God Bless on your exams~ Hwaiting! *winks*
Ryeowook: She's full of aegyo, alright~ Tonight, we'll be having a Love Special here in Sukira. This means, all of us idols here are going to give advice on those people who have problems right now when it comes to love. Dial our number, and the first three callers will be answered by EXO and EXP. For now, let's listen to "Love Me" by Sparkledust.

Ryeowook: Akira, Zhou Mi hyung, are you ready with the skit?
Sam: What skit?
Akira: Here you go, oppa. *smiles*
Ryeowook: Since it's love special, we are going to act out all the things written in here. It's a love story actually.
Miyu: So all of us are the main casts?
Ryeowook: You four are the casts. I'm going to narrate the story.
Kris: What's the story all about, hyung?
Ryeowook: It's going to be a mini dialogue between a girl who is in love with a guy who is taken. The girl will be played by Mika, and the boy will be Kris. Sora will be Kris' girlfriend who will fall out of love with Kris and becomes Tao's boyfriend, who is actually Kris' cousin. Are you ready? We'll start in a few minutes.

That sure is impromptu. I've got to think of a dialog right away.

The song has ended. Now my anxiety rate is increasing.

I hope this ends up well.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Hana woke up, with curiosity on her face. I stopped the car upon seeing her.

Kyuhyun: Why did you ran away from me a while ago?
Hannah: Leave me alone. Jebal.
Kyuhyun: You're still drunk, pabo.
Hannah: Call me whatever you want. I don't care anymore.
Kyuhyun: Whatever. Just don't do it again. I'll take you home.
Hannah: Don't tell me what to do. Why didn't you tell me that you and Seohyun unnie will have a collaboration?
Kyuhyun: I was about to tell you, but you left.
Hannah: That's because I had enough with your bulls. You kept on telling me there's nothing wrong when it's written on your face that there is. Look, Cho Kyuhyun. I'm not stupid to not know everything that's going on. What am I, a psychic?

I've never seen Hana this mad towards me. Maybe these emotions are bottled up inside of her and it suddenly exploded. Well I can't blame her. This is my fault, I can't even make our relationship special.

Hannah: Damn it. Just damn it! You know what? I think you don't trust me at all!
Kyuhyun: Just because I didn't say anything yet doesn't mean I don't.
Hannah: But that's what you're showing me, pabo!

I can conclude that quiet people, when drunk, can be expressive of their emotions.

Kyuhyun: Alright already. I almost refused to tell you because it's Seohyun and you always get jealous about her.
Hannah: I USED TO. Arraseo? That is all a part of the past. I was immature back then. But I'm not easily jealous anymore. I got used to it. I'm not mad because of Seohyun unnie, I'm mad because you kept on making me look like an idiot asking you if you're fine, and you won't open up to me. It hurts because in my part, I am your girlfriend in the first place. Don't you trust me? Don't you love me?
Kyuhyun: Of course I do. Do you measure love only by trust and open communication?
Hannah: I don't feel your love at all, Kyuhyun oppa. I'm leaving.
Kyuhyun: You can't. You're drunk.
Hannah: Then what's the purpose of my body parts if I can't?

Hannah opened the car and ran away from me. I chased her and left my car for a while.

Kyuhyun: Hana!!
Hannah: Leave me alone goddamn it!

And then it happened.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Ryeowook: And now we are back with Sukira's Love Special. Before we begin on giving advices, let's first have a mini drama skit with EXO and EXP!

Uh-oh. I feel so nervous. This is also an open studio and fans are outside. Omo, eottokke?

Ryeowook: Best friend. Someone you can rely to when you have problems, and someone who loves you like a sibling or family. But what happens when you fall in love with that person, who is taken by someone else?

This is our part. I guess Kris oppa and I will be a love team after all. No malice, Hyukkie. You're still the one.

[Following the Script]

Kris: Ya. Who's that girl you are talking to a while ago?
Miyu: Why? She's Sora, my girl best friend.
Kris: I'm into her. You should introduce me to her.
Miyu: Arraseo. *fake smile*
Kris: *puts arms around her* That's my best friend!

Ryeowook: Best friend. That's what Kris thinks of Mika, who is in love with him.

Sam: Mika, how are you and Kris?
Miyu: What about us? By the way, he wants to see you tomorrow.

Ryeowook: Mika is a cheerful girl, who is in love with her best friend, Kris. But he only thinks of her as a friend, nothing special.

Miyu: Kris, here's Sora, my best friend.
Kris: Hi, I'm Kris. *shakes hands with her* Nice to meet you.
Sam: Nice to meet you too. *smiles*

Ryeowook: She faked a smile, seeing her best friends get to know each other, and became a couple. It broke her heart ever since. She distanced herself from Kris, so she could mend her broken heart. 

Kris' POV :)

An unexpected skit, I must say. And to think I'm actually paired up with Mika. Kai and the rest will surely kill me afterwards. Haha.

[Following the Skit]

Kris: Aish. Why is she not picking up the phone?

Ryeowook: Kris and Sora had a relationship that lasted for months, and he misses her best friend, Mika. But then, something happened.

Sam: I'm breaking up with you, Kris.
Kris: Tell me, where did I go wrong?
Sam: It's not you, it's me. I'm in love with someone else.
Tao: Sora, let's go.
Kris: You rascal! She's not yours!
Tao: *sticks tongue out* I gave her my gucci bags already and she broke up with you.

That caused laughter that time. Tao is very funny.

Sam: Ya! Stop it! I'm no longer in love with you, Kris!

Ryeowook: That's how they broke up. Kris was devastated, indeed. But..

Miyu: Kris.. What's going on?
Kris: She broke up with me. I have to get her back. I..
Miyu: Shut up! She said that she no longer loves you!
Kris: I'd kill myself if I didn't!
Miyu: So? What would you get if you did? The world does not revolve around you.
Kris: S-shut up. You don't know anything.

Oh. Wait. What's inside her eyes? Is she crying?

Miyu: You don't know my feelings for you either. I love you.

When she said that it felt like she was really confessing to me. What she's saying isn't a part of the script.

Miyu: I love you..

I can't do anything so I hugged her instead.

Tao: You guys are boring.

Well I have no choice but to kiss her puffy cheeks.

Zhou Mi: Lol that would be better if it was a drama.
Akira: But they're both taken. Kekeke~
Ryeowook: You may now stop hugging her, Kris.
Kris: Oops. My bad.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Ryeowook: Oh. Someone texted, "Tao oppa, you should kiss Sora unnie too!"

Kris: Ha. Do as they say, Zi Tao.

Tao oppa kissed Sora's cheeks lightly and blushed. He was so cute.

Kris oppa looked into each other and blushed. It was awkward.

Ryeowook: Daebak EXP and EXO! :D Now let's listen to U and I by Ailee. We'll be back by giving advices to our listeners.

I took a selca with Sora, Akira, Zhou Mi oppa, EXO and Ryeowook oppa each.

"@AreumdawoMika: With SUKIRA guests ü Kekeke~ ü Love Special it is!"

3658 retweets. 6588 favorites.

Ryeowook: Eunhyuk hyung will kill you later *evil laughs*
Miyu: S-shut up Ryeowook. *shrugs*
Ryeowook: Ya! Stop calling me informally.
Miyu: *sticks tongue out*

It was time to give advice on love to those who are dealing with problems.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Kyuhyun: Hana!!!

Hana's head was hit severely by a car. She ran and crossed the street without even looking.

Driver: Oh my god. I'm so sorry.. I'm going to call the doctor and ambulance.
Kyuhyun: Please do!

. I have to call Super Junior and EXP right now.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Ryeowook: Here's the first question. "What is the best way to let go of someone?"
Sam: I think it depends on the person. But for me it's when you finally decide to move on and accept the fact that you're not meant for that person.
Tao: I think you will let go of someone if you bid each other farewell, and that if you are ready to face the world and forget everything about that person.
Zhou Mi: Letting go, is when you allow a dove to fly when it's inside the cage.
Akira: "Letting love go is never easy~" Kekeke. I was referring to a song after all.
Miyu: "But I love you so that's why I'll set you free~" Letting go of someone, is loving the person to the extent that your heart will be the one who would voluntarily quit. It's based on experience.
Kris: I never expected you to give advice that way. *smiles*
Ryeowook: Yeah. You talk like an adult.
Miyu: I am an adult, oppa.

The love session continued. Us giving advices briefly on random people.

Sukira lasted for two hours, and it passed by in a blink of an eye.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Yesung: Ya! What happened to Hana?!!
Kyuhyun: She got hit by a car. She was running and crossing the street and she's drunk!
Yesung: Where are the others?!

EXP members Haneul, Ailee and Eun Mi arrived as well as Siwon hyung and Sungmin hyung.

Sungmin: Where is Hana?
Kyuhyun: She's inside. I don't know what happened to her after the incident.. But I'm going to blame myself if something bad happens to her.
Sungmin: Ya. Nobody wanted this to happen. But why did Hana became drunk?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I just saw my cellphone right now filled with missed calls from Kyuhyun oppa so I had to call him back.

Phone Call:

Sam: Yeoboseyo? Kyuhyun oppa, what's going on?
Kyuhyun: We're at the hospital. Something bad happened to Hana.
Sam: Oh my gosh. Where exactly? We're on our way.
Kyuhyun: I will text you the address in a while.
Sam: Arraseo.

End.

I went to Ryeowook oppa and the rest so they could go to the hospital with me.

Sam: Ryeowook oppa, Mika, EXO oppas, you've got to know this.
Ryeowook: What is it, Sora?
Sam: Hana unnie was brought to the hospital.
Miyu: Eh?? We should go there right away.
Kris: I have my car. Let's go.

Hana unnie, what happened to you?!

What will happen to Hana next?
Tune in to the next chapter.