First Day on Earth (part 1)

Aliens From Mato Planet


---CHAPTER 3;

Ji Hyun’s POV


Tuesday morning feels so different. I slowly rise up from bed and started stretching. “Sunday morning rain is falling~” I sang, though it’s not Sunday and it’s not raining.

*thud*

I almost jumped in shock when I heard a loud thump outside my door. The hell. I walked towards it and slowly opened it.

O---kay. I opened the door revealing…Jongup yeah, Jongup, sleeping and snoring so loud on the floor. I also looked at the others who are peacefully sleeping, also on the floor. Poor them. Except for the tall guy, Junhong? He was sleeping on the couch comfortably.

I walked outside my bedroom and tiptoed trying not to step on them accidentally. I’m afraid they might attack me like what Junhong did to my TV. And speaking of. My window was left unopened the whole night so I had to suffer. It was so damn cold.

I arrived at the kitchen and found some instant noodles on my cupboard. It’s all what I got. Instant foods..

I prepared seven cup of noodles for all of us. I hope they know how to eat noodles. What do aliens eat by the way?

After preparing, I sauntered over the living room. I’m gonna wake bunny first since he was the closest. “hey, Himchaan~ wake up” I poked on his arm and guess what he did. He abruptly grabbed my hand and bit my finger!! WTF?! “YAAAH! That hurts!” I shouted and removed my hand.

Suddenly, all of them got up, looking alarmed.

I shook my head and sighed. “there’s no freaking enemy and don’t attack me or any of my stuffs” I reminded and they all looked at me. And suddenly again, they all bowed before me.

“we are not destroying anything in your territory master”

Their bowing is making me smile. And they called me masteeerr! I feel like I’m a queen. Should I take advantage on this?

“good. Now everyone, wash up and let’s eat” I commanded and folded my arms into my chest.

They stood up obediently and was about to take a step but, stopped. “wash up? And eat?” Himchan asked.

I nodded my head.

“hmm…where’s the puddle?” Yongguk asked.

“what puddle?”

“puddle, it’s where we take a bath” he pointed out. Puddle? Seriously?

“no puddle. Uhm wait, do you have some spare clothes aside from those that you are wearing right now?”

“we don’t have any” Youngjae replied.

“what?! Aish”

***

“thank you so much!” I bowed.

“what are you going to do with that clothes?” Mr. Cho asked. Lol. He’s my neighbor and I had to ask for some old clothes from him.

“just, for my unexpected visitors. My cousins! Who just came from, Canada. Hehe Thank you again ahjussi!” I bowed once again and went back to my apartment and found them looking around my living room. “everyone! Here are your clothes! All of you can take a bath now!”

 

 

“so…how do you operate this thing” Jongup asked while the looking at the shower.

I turned the faucet and the shower started to work and they all stared at it, amazed.

“that….looks, great” Youngjae mumbled.

“it’s perfect..” Daehyun also mumbled. What the fck? His eyes are getting watery.

“enough with that. Take off your clothes and go under this running water. Underst—hey!! Wait!” I stopped Yongguk from taking off his clothes IN FRONT OF ME. “don’t even dare to take off your clothes while I’m still here! Idiot” I said and started to walk out of the door. I quickly closed the door. “you can do it now!!” I shouted from the outside. I guess, the six of them taking a bath altogether is not a problem right?

Ghad.

It was just a mere 5 minutes when I started to hear them screaming inside the bathroom. There was even someone who shouted, “it feels good!”

I stood up from the couch and knocked on the door. “are you guys okay?”

“yes! Oh, ah, feels good!”

I grimaced at the answer of whoever answered that. Sounds disgusting. I shook my head and continued eating noodles while staring at the wall. My effin TV is effin broken. Good life.

After 30 minutes, they finally went out of the bathroom. And I almost choked on the chocolate milk that I am drinking when I saw Jongup wearing his shirt wrongly. Only one of his arm is inside the sleeve, his other arm is just tucked inside the shirt. And as for the others, they did well.

“Jongup” I called him.

“hm?”

“fix your shirt”

“fix it fast” Yongguk demanded.

“so, what are we eating?” Zelo asked.

“noodles. It’s on the table at the kitchen”

All of them jumped excitedly and went straight to the kitchen, then went back again with the cup of noodles in their hands.

“how do we eat this?” Youngjae asked.

“use the chopsticks”

“chopsticks? You mean this?” Daehyun brought out the chopsticks and I nodded my head.

“can’t we just eat it straightly” Himchan sputtered and gulped down the noodles. “Earth food taste so different but, it’s good” he complimented.

“wow. I’ll do that too” Zelo said and imitated the way Himchan ate the noodles. What’s wrong with these people—I mean aliens? Damn.

I shook my head as I saw Yongguk, Youngjae and Daehyun imitated Himchan’s way of eating noodles too.

“that’s not the right way of doing it” I frowned.

“uhm but…we already did it”

“whatever” I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. I took it out and bang, one message received.

 

From: Ji Eun

Jihyun~~~~ you awake now? I’m going to fetch you. I’ll be there at 8. See ya~

-END-

 

Fudge. I totally forgot about this. We are going somewhere today. Argh.

“wow”

My eyes automatically shifted at the six guys gawking at the thing that I’m holding. None other than my phone.

“what is that? Can I touch it?” Junhong asked.

“hmm..” I hummed. “no”

“aw”

“by the way, when are you guys going to start your mission and when are you going to pay for my broken TV and window?” I questioned.

They looked at each other then back at me.

“we don’t know. But, we’re going to start our mission now” Yongguk answered. Wtf. I can’t imagine myself shivering in the next few nights and staring at my wall for entertainment purpose.

“aish. I’ll be going somewhere later by the way”

“can we go to that somewhere to?” Jongup’s eyes sparkled.

“no”

“but why?” Himchan pouted. The fck. That pout.

“because I said so. A no is a no and it will never be a yes”

“then, we’ll be left here in your territory?” Youngjae asked.

Now that he mentioned that. There’s no fcking way I’m leaving them inside my apartment. They might destroy the whole place while I’m away.

“if you will let us go with you, it will also be easier for us to do the mission. So please let us go” Junhong pleaded. I looked at them and their pleading eyes are just…..so irresistible.

 

“fine.”

Fck this.