Giving Names

Aliens From Mato Planet

 



----CHAPTER 2;

Ji Hyun’s Point of View

“you guys….aren’t kidding right?”

“we’re not. And, we’re really sorry for crashing into that….thing. We damaged it” he repeated.

Once again, I shifted my eyes at the smoking 3D saucer, their so-called, spaceship. I crouched in front of it and studied it. And damn. It looks 100% real.

“how did all of you fit in here?” I asked, still gawking.

“we….this….our bodies transformed into an Earthling form soon as we arrived here in Earth” the low voiced explained.

I saw a B.A.P logo on the 3D saucer—spaceship and a, bunny? Looks cute.

“where did you guys came from???” I asked again and they looked at each other.

 

I made them sit in my living room. I don’t know how, but, dude! I’m starting to believe that they are aliens!

“we came from, Mato planet. It was located in….Cartwheel galaxy” he started. Cartwheel Galaxy? “we, Matokis, came here to Earth from Mato planet because of our king Mamato. He, gave us a mission about finding that thing to help our planet” weird names everywhere.

“what’s your name again?”

“Shishimato, and this is Tatsmato, Kekemato, Jokomato, Dadamato and Totomato”

“oh. Are those names.....your real names?”

“yes”

“weird”

“huh?”

“nothing”

“this place looks great. There are lots of stuffs” the slanty-eyed guy said. Lol forgot his name.

“ehem. Can I know what part of Earth is this?” the gorgeous looking guy asked. His teeth somewhat looks like of a bunny’s. Hehehe.

“what part of Earth? Man, this is my apartment. And we’re in South Korea”

“apartment? This place is called apartment. Hmm..I see” the other one said while nodding his head. They look like real human.

“what is that box?” the slanty-eyed guy asked pointing at the television.

“that’s a television”

“television?”

I grabbed the remote control from my table and opened the TV. And suddenly, all of them stood up from their seat and glared at the TV with their eyes wide open, like it was some kind of a criminal. “what’s that?!” the bunny-teethed guy asked.

“move! I’m going to beat it!” the tallest guy shouted and ran towards my TV to attack it. Oh God-no.

“NOOO!” I shouted, trying to stop him but I was too late. “no…” I fell on my knees and watched how my TV was destroyed. Freaking hell. “that TV..I freaking spent 35,000 won for it..”

“job done!” I heard him shout.

“my windows are broken. And now, my freaking TV?! You--“ I shook my head 3 times and slapped my forehead.

“is that how Earthlings express their gratitude?” the tall guy asked.

“I think no. You just destroyed her stuff. I think that box wasn’t an enemy at all” the smart looking guy said. He surely is smart.

“huh?!”

“yes you did. Totomato, say sorry” low-voiced guy instructed.

“oh. I’m sincerely and deeply sorry for destroying this…thing”

“please let us work for you. To pay for what we destroyed in your territory” bunny-teethed guy bowed and suddenly slapped the tall guy at the back of his head. “and, we also need your help for accomplishing our mission here on Earth. If you will allow us, please let us live with you” he bowed again.

They will live with me?! No freaking way. There is a possibility that they can destroy my whole apartment!

“no” I replied.

“I am begging you, ruler of this place. We will do anything for you. Just let us live here and help us with our mission” he pleaded. “we don’t know anything about Earth and since you’re the first Earthling that we encountered, we are giving you our full trust”

“please take care of us! And sorry for destroying your stuff!”

They bowed their heads in front of me for the nth time. I don’t want to..but someone from the back of my head is telling me to help them.

______________________________________________________


“okay, first of all. You need to change your names. Your names are too suspicious and…weird. Not acceptable”

I freakin agreed. Yeah. How? Well hell. That bunny pouted. Yes! He freaking pouted! An alien knows how to freaking pout! How is that possible?!

“change our names? Like, Shishimato to….Pinomato?”

“uh…no. It became even weirder. Let’s look at my old yearbook. There are many people in my school and I can give you their names”

“oh. By the way, Earthling, what’s your name?” tall guy asked.

“Jih Hyun. Kang Ji Hyun” I answered. “and don’t call me Earthling!” I added. “uhm, hey, Shishi, the name Yongguk fits you well. Yong-guk”

“Yongguk? Yongguk. Yongguk. Yongguk. Sounds good”

“so, from now on…you’ll be…Bang Yongguk! Bang Yongguk! Remember that. Bang Yongguk”

He nodded. “Bang Yongguk”

And with that, how everything goes on? Well, I got Yongguk’s name from our fat principal lol. And Himchan, to the bunny-teethed alien who knows how to pout, I got his name from our school janitor that I’m somehow close to. It sounds good though. I gave the quiet one, Jung Daehyun. It fits him. Yoo Youngjae for the smart alien. Moon Jongup for the slanty-eyed guy. His eyes forms a moon shape haha, fits him well. And for the last, the tall one. Choi Junhong? I like the name. And I’m like, naming babies here.

“my name is Daehyun” the slanty-eyed guy said.

“that’s my name!” the smart guy argued. Wtf.

“I am Yongguk” says, Yongguk.

“I am Daehyun. Stop” says, the real owner.

“stop guys. You are Jongup. And you are….hm..Youngjae. Ok? Youngjae!”

I grabbed a paper from the table and a pen and started making name tags for them. I also grabbed a scotch tape and pasted it on them. “that’s better”

“what’s this? It feels uncomfortable” Youngjae frowned. Oh God. I feel so proud. Cause I’m the one who created his name!!

“yeah” Daehyun agreed. I’m feeling like a proud mom here.

“what’s my name again?” Jongup scratched his head.

“Moon Jongup. Uh, I would like to ask something. How old are you?” I pointed Yongguk.

“I’m 2,944 years old”

“what?!”

“that’s our Mato age”

“how about you?” I pointed Daehyun.

“2,560” he replied. I had my mouth wide open. Seriously?!

“ehem” Youngjae suddenly interrupted. “I’m really curious about that thing on your body. Why do you have that small humps?” he questioned. Small humps? “why don’t we have it?” he started touching his chest.

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL. SMALL?! HUMPS?!

I breathed in slowly. Calm down Jihyun. That guy is an alien and he knows nothing. “this…only girls have it” I answered.

“girls?”

“girl. Yeah. Like me, I’m a girl. Here on Earth, there are two types of human. A guy or boy and a girl or a woman. There are some homouals as well but…yeah. And here, you are….guys”

“oooohhh” Youngjae nodded his head like, something was added to his knowledge. “what’s the difference between it?”

“girls are girls and boys are boys. And…I think that explains it all. Just stop asking. I want to sleep now. Damn. I still have a place to go tomorrow and it’s already freaking 12:45 am” I yawned.

“uh. Where do we sleep?” Himchan asked.

 

 

Hell yeah.


2 chapters in one day (_ _")