Aliens From Mato Planet?

Aliens From Mato Planet

Important Note: I won't be using the names Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun etc. in this chapter hehehe. Hope you won't get confused.



----CHAPTER 1;


“Shishimato, Tatsmato, Kekemato, Jokomato, Dadamato and Totomato you are called at the palace by king Mamato”

The 6 Mato bunnies lined up and went to their king’s palace obediently. And as soon as they arrive, a large spaceship greeted them. They all bowed as their king showed up.

“I am glad that the six of you are here. I have a mission to give to the six of you” he started. “ehem. This planet called, Earth…I suppose you guys have heard about that planet right?” he asked and everyone nodded. “I want you to go there and find the thing that will make our planet beautiful”

One of the bunnies coughed on purpose. “I’m sorry king Mamato but, I would like to ask, what that thing is.” Shishimato asked politely with his head bowed.

“uhh..that, I don’t know. That’s why I’m giving you the mission.” he answered making everyone deflate their shoulders in disbelief. “so, this spaceship is the thing that you will use to arrive safely in planet Earth. And, one more thing, as soon as you arrive in planet Earth, your Mato bodies will change and will turn, just like an Earthling’s body so it will be easier for the six of you to accomplish the mission” he explained.

All of them bowed once again and went inside the spaceship without asking anymore questions.

“I wish you all good luck and come back safe to Mato planet. I will give you my blessing” king Mamato raised his hands up in the air and closed his eyes. “may the Matoki guide you in your mission”

And with that, the spaceship’s engine started to work and slowly, flew, up in the air and instantly disappeared in the atmosphere.

 

After 3 months in Earth…

 

Their spaceship finally crashed into the window of someone’s apartment arrived in Earth. Well, that someone’s apartment is unluckily yours. The spaceship was crashed into pieces and so as your window. And just as what their king had said, their bodies slowly turned into a human-like form. Their clothes changed automatically as well.

Nobody has noticed their arrival since it was already 11:45 pm and everybody in your neighborhood are already sleeping well.

“my back..hurts” Shishimato slowly stood up while supporting his aching back.

“Aaaahh! I’m bleeding!” Dadamato freaked out as he saw blood dripping from his arm and started running in circles.

“hey! Keep quiet! Earthlings might see us!” Tatsmato pulled him and covered his mouth.

“woah…we-we, our body……” Jokomato with his eyes wide open, stared amazingly while stretching his hands out.

Totomato slowly rise up. “is this planet Earth?” he asked.

“I think it is” Shishimato dusted himself while looking around. “where are we by the way. What part of planet Earth is this?”

 All of them straightened up and looked around your neat apartment.

“but, what do we do now. Our spaceship is completely destroyed” Kekemato pointed at their completely destroyed spaceship.

“we should wait for the ruler of this place. We damaged it. We should wait and apologize sincerely” Shishimato stated while staring at your broken window.

Ji Hyun’s Point of View


“Jieun, I’m going home. See you tomorrow” I waved at her and left the convenience store.

It was 12 am. No one is around in this time of the day. There are some cars passing around but can be counted with your one hand’s fingers.

The convenience store was just few blocks away from my apartment so I always walk to and fro from it. When I arrived in my apartment, I quickly turned the heater on since it was damn cold outside. Why do I feel that there is something wrong in here?

I just shook my head to keep those thoughts away. Weird.

I straightly went to my bedroom, but before I could even turn the doorknob. I knew it. Something’s wrong here. I can hear noises coming inside.

I slowly opened the door and carefully looked for the light switch.

*click*

“WAAAHH! WHAT’S THAT?!” someone shouted making me freak out.

I widely opened the door and as it opens, my eyes widen as well as I saw six guys inside my room.

“everyone!” a low, growling-like voice shouted.

In a sudden, they all bowed in front of me and said altogether, “we are sincerely apologizing! Our spaceship accidentally landed inside your territory. I hope you can forgive us!”

My eyes and mouth remained wide open. W-What is this?

My eyes shifted automatically at some smoking object and—OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

“what—my window! Oh my God! What have you done?!” I sauntered over my broken window. Oh God. What will I do now.

I turned my head at them and guess what, their heads are still on the floor. Someone from them stood up and faced me. “we are sincerely apologizing. We just arrived here on Earth and our spaceship landed here in your territory. Our spaceship was out of control so we didn’t manage to make it land safely. We are deeply sorry” he bowed again, 90 degrees.

He speaks too formal. Like he was some people from the Joseon period. And what did he say? Spaceship?

The smoking object on my floor looks like a 3D saucer, what the hell is that thing?

“that’s our spaceship” he stated. “everyone, stand up. Let’s introduce ourselves to the ruler of this place”

And just as what he said, the rest of them stood up and lined in front of me. “I am Shishimato” the guy with low growling voice introduced. Shishimato? Dafak?

“Tatsmato” the other one said. He looks gorgeous. But his name was sounds awful.

“Kekemato” this one looks definitely gorgeous too, opposite of his name again.

“Jokomato” looks smart.

“Dadamato” his eyes are just like a thin line.

“Totomato” the last one bowed. He was tall.

“and we are the aliens from Mato planet! Please take of us!” they all bowed once again in front of me.

 

What the heck? Is this real?


Is the first chapter crappy? Lolol tell me. Please hahahahahaahhaha. Anyways, Happy New Year everyone! <3 (01-01-14)