Chapter 16

You

WooHyun's POV

 

"When you were with MyungSoo, Jin... When you kiss him or hold his hand, does it feel different?" I asked.

"What do you mean different?"

"Like.... Was the feeling of holding his hand different from mine?"

"Truthfully, it was different, oppa,"

"In what way?"

"I can't really describe it. You were always there when I needed you, oppa. Maybe, that's why I couldn't move on. You were one of the few people who I was sure actually cared about me, then,"

"MyungSoo cared about you a lot. He just didn't show it,"

"Can we... Not talk about him, oppa? Just for a while?"

"Okay," I smiled softly. "If that's what you want, then I won't mention him from now on,"

"Gomawo... Namu,"

"You're calling me that again,"

"I know," she gave me a faint smile. Just for that moment, I felt inclined to kiss her. Slowly, I leaned in and covered her lips with mine.

 

SungYeol's POV

 

Honestly, I was getting scared of this kid walking beside me. He had his fist clenched and he wouldn't even talk to me. Which was weird. He would always talk to me, but not to the others. And seeing the furious expression on his face made it worse.

"Don't you dare, Lee SungYeol," he said when I slowly tried to walk away.

"Calm doown, Soo," I said gently, a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe it was just a friendly kiss,"

"Is there such thing as a friendly kiss, hyung?"

"Maybe..."

"Why would she.... I thought they broke up!"

"They did, but... I think they still have some feelings left for each other,"

"Yeah right,"

"You're scaring me, Soo. Unclench your fist,"

"I can't, hyung. That picture of them kissing...."

"Maybe you should move on,"

"From my first love? How can I do that when she keeps hurting me?"

"Forget everything,"

"Is that even possible? Every day I see her. She's with WooHyun. How can I even think about forgetting her when I see her every f***ing day?"

"Language, Soo," I said quietly, seriously scared now. He rarely curses, and when he does curse, it means that he's really furious, so it's a good thing. Him cursing, I mean. He bit his lip and stormed away from me. Great. I probably just made Kim MyungSoo mad.

 


 

"You what?" she shouted, her eyes wide. "Yah! Lee SungYeol! How could you make him mad? You know he is!"

"It was an accident. Besides, he was already mad in the first place,"

"And you just made it worse,"

"I know,"

"Nice going,"

"Do you still care about him?"

"N-no,"

"Are you sure?"

"Why are you asking me that, anyway?"

"Because it seems like you still care about him, no matter how much you try to deny it, you can't hide that look in your eyes,"