Chapter 2

Between Two Worlds [ON HOLD, MIANHAAAEEE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My knees were shaking, maybe because of tiredness, I smell awful too, because of the blood that was tattooed on my shirt. Today, I killed countless wolves in the Black Moon pack, I was the leader then. Alpha or my dad gave me the task because I’m the one who was capable of it. However, I think I failed…or should I say, I’m confused. When we all killed the pack, we search the whole area for a living wolf but instead I saw a girl sleeping inside a glass.

“What’s this?” I mumbled to myself, the glass was very clean and it really looks like shining…

“Is this Snow White or what?” I laughed at myself, I examined the girl inside and she’s not pretty. Ugly.

“Sleeping ugly, yeah” I said and smirked

‘Problem?’ Someone mind linked me

‘Nothing, I can’t handle, go on and tell Alpha we killed them all’ I mind linked back. Once I sensed they already ran away, I examine the whole box again. As I said it was pure glass, though it was shining? Definitely, it’s shining! I tilted my head upward to look for some lighting but…there was no light, at…all, that mean’s the light inside this room comes from the box!!

“Technology! Greaaat!!” I said and throw my hands up. I shook my head and smiled, ‘I’ll still kill you though’ I thought. I raised my hand up and swing it down to break the glass, but before my hand touches the glass, it retaliated by the light! Before the glass, there is another layer preventing it to break!

“What the actual hell is this?!” I hissed and tried to punch-kick the glass but nothing happened. My eyebrows met on the center and thought, how could this possible be? Is this a witch-tricky thing? Technology? For the first place…why are they trying to save this ‘ugly’ girl? I got startled when the girl suddenly starts fidgeting, she’ll be waking up, soon. So, I hurriedly ran outside and hide, I saw her walk outside and when she saw the place…she cried. I smelled her scent and it was different, really different! Should I kill her now? Should I? I can’t.

‘I’ll kill you, soon.’ I mind linked her

‘Why not now?’ She sends back. I’m asking the same question to myself too… I frown because, I can’t. I transformed on my wolf form and ran away.

I came back on the pack and greeted by ‘congratulations’ now, we can also claim the Black Moon pack vicinities. But, if the Alpha will knew I left someone, he’ll get angry…

“You did what?!” He shouted, told yah, he’ll get angry…

“I can’t…She’s-she’s..” I stuttered, I felt very nervous, one thing to remember! Don’t get Alpha angry!

“You can’t kill a girl?!” He shouted and I nodded

“Why?!” He added.

“She’s different! I can’t kill her!” I said, his eyebrows furrowed and glared at me.

“If you can’t kill her, then I’ll send other to kill her!” He shouted

“Fine. Aren’t you going to congratulate me I ‘almost’ killed the Black moon pack?” I asked

“You did great, Chanyeol” He said and move closer to tap me, after all he’s my father, I gave him a warm smile.

“Who are you going to send to kill her?” I asked

“Baekhyun” He said.

Baekhyun, he’s my brother, he’s one of those quiet too, however sometimes when we have time together, we’ll just laugh our asses off. But I knew, he’s one of the most, wanted to be the next alpha, even though he doesn’t look tough as he looks, he’s very strong and untameable. I never hear Baekhyun failed any task, until he started to stop and look for his ‘mate’, I bet he felt lonely…I don’t blame him, I’m longing for my mate too, and who don’t? Maybe, this is the way my Dad can bring back Baekhyun o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter