Chapter 1

Between Two Worlds [ON HOLD, MIANHAAAEEE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking on the aisle of the school, looking down; of course I’ll look down because I can’t even stand straight. Let me explain, they said I was born with this kind of condition. What condition? Well, I have a bump on my back!! As much I wanted to cut it, I can’t…Why from all the people around here, why me? Why does it need to be me?! By the way, I’m a wolf, in this world wolf and humans were mixed, however humans don’t know we exist. If you’re going to ask if I can transform into a ‘wolf’ form, I can, and I love it, because the bump will disappear, however I can’t go to school, walk around the street with my wolf form. So I’ll just absorb all the teases, they throw to me.

“Witch!! There’s a witch!!” A cheerleader ‘’ shouted, and her ‘minions’ laughed, take note sarcastically, calling the attention of the other people, which made the laughter louder. At this point, I wanted to grab their hair or bite their neck until they die, but I can’t, why? They’re just freaking human. One thing, HUMANS STINKS!! I just walk my way to my room and sat far away from my classmates, no one wanted to sit beside me because they thought that the bump behind my back is a disease and if they’ll come close they’ll wake one morning with a growing bump on their back too.

“So guys, I have a question!!” One guy shouted and run in front and sat on the teachers’ table.

“How do people with bump on their back…sleep?” He said and looks at me; he grinned and rolled his eyes.

“Me! Me!! They’ll sleep either on the right or left side!” One nerdie said, I know he’s trying to be cool, of course everyone wanted to be a ‘hottie’ on this university..

“Moron!” He spitted, and I saw the nerdie frown and played with his fingers.

“Then how?” One of his colleagues asked. How do I sleep? Hmmm. Eyes closed.

“Eyes closed” He said, some laughed some rolled their eyes. It wasn’t a great joke after all, but if it was connected to me then…it will be.

“Mr. Lee! Why are you sitting on my table?!” A woman within her 30’s shouted. The guy suddenly flipped down and get back at his sit.

“Okay, Class!!!” She shouted while tapping her stick on the table, which makes an irritable sound

“We have a new student!” She shouted, couldn’t she lessen the tone of her voice?!

“Come here!” She said. And there I smelled another scent, that was not familiar to me, it was not irritating but it was either pleasant to my nose, if only given a chance, I can smell him all day long…wait, what am I talking about. If he’s a wolf then he can smell me too!! Frea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter