4.0

Sweet and Savoury

Nana's POV

"Welcome!" I greeted as the customer walked in. It was an average, normal working day...Although, Subin Unnie DOES looked a lot more happier when we came to work today. She was grinning heaps and mumbling to herself. Tsk, crazy. I'm glad shes happy though..

"YAH Unnie?~" I yelled.

"What's up Nana?"

"Let's go out for BBQ and Soju after work, my shout! We can go clubbing or to a bar afterwards!" I could hear her stop what she was doing and pasted herself quickly to the front.

"Why so sudden?"

"I guess the both of us have worked hard and we should celebrate!~ Why? Don't you want to go?"

"Yah....You know me, I never turn down a treat!!" I laughed at Unnie's reaction.

"Sweet! I'll meet you at your place at 8:30!" I exclaimed with a wink.

"It's a date!" Unnie replied with a wholehearted laugh.


Subin's POV

"Hmmm what to wear..." I ran around my apartment, looking for clothes and etc. for tonight. After laying out my outfit for tonight, I took a shower, quickly dried my hair and let my hair down. I also decided to curl my hair. Light curls, perfecto! I applied some light makeup and decided to wear my fake eye-lashes and add eyeliner. I look f**ing hot! Awwyeah, bow down boys~ I thought to myself and started striking some poses. After realising how ridiculous I look, I stopped and shook my head.

*bang bang bang bang*

"YAHHHH UNNIE, ARE YOU READY?!" I heard Nana yell from behind my front door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Let me lace up my boots and we'll go."

"Woah Unnie, you look really good?"

"HOHOHO," -flicks hair- "I know I look great~ You do too Nana," I complimented as I saw her face lighten up a little.

(Ignore her face LOL I just wanted to show you guys her outfit)

We made our way to Myeongdong and went to our favourite BBQ shop, which tasted amazing as usual. We decided to go to a club after our meal and drink there, since it'll be more convienent that way. Nana and I haven't been clubbing or out together in a while since Nana's parents have been working night shifts and she needs to go home and take her of her little brother, but thats fine. I personally missed this time with her because we'd always go out and talk about our problems and such..I honestly envy her a lot since she has her family around her. But then again, Nana is basically family to me. I lifted my head and let out a sigh and smiled.

"Let's go Nana."

 

We reached the club at around 10:15pm? Still pretty early if you ask me. I'm gonna make a confession here.. I used to go clubbing a lot. and NO, I wasn't a or whatever you're thinking. Mind out of the gutter please. I just.. had a lot of things to get off my mind and I'd tend to drink it away but now, since that baking is in my life, I tend to do that rather than drink but whatever. The music was playing some great hardstyle and there were a few people gabbering along and dancing. Some chicks had already passed out! Weaklings! Haha, I'm kidding.

All of a sudden, one of my favourite hardstyle remixes came on (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZnBF5jzIYQ)

I took several shots of the alcohol Nana ordered and immediately hit the dance floor.

"DON'T WAIT UP FOR ME NANA!~~~" I yelled. I'm not sure if it was me or what but it felt like every minute, there were more people on the dance floor, but I didn't mind. Once the bass of this song dropped, I was out. I was dancing my heart out, screaming and fist pumping. After 30 minutes of dancing, being hit on several times, I decided to take a break and grab a drink, a non-alcoholic drink this is.

"Ahhhh, my head hurts," I mumbled to myself. Everything felt fuzzy and blurry. I heard someone screaming from behind me and the noise really irritated me till I noticed a familiar voice. I was still pretty drunk but I was able to walk alright.

 

"Yah, get off me!"

"Waeeee, pretty lady~ Don't you want to spend the night with Oppa?" One of the men that surronded her caressed her cheek. Another one of them grabbed her wrists.

"Nana?" I asked and squinted my eyes.

"Ohhh, you didn't tell me you had a pretty little friend with you. Do you wanna have a little fun?" The guy asked as he grabbed my hips. I smirked and my lips seductively. Trust me, I wasn't an idiot. These guys were as , but I ain't taking from them.

"Let's go then." I responded. Nana stared at me as if I was on drugs or something. I winked at her and after a few seconds, she understood  where I was going at. The 3 guys led us out side from the clubs and went to a dark alley about 3 streets down from us.
"Clothes, off," one of the men demanded. I looked over at Nana and saw her eyes were tightly shut. I smirked then started laughing loudly. I took off my watch, necklace and followed by my rings.

The guy placed his hand just above my waist and just as he was about to touch my cheek. I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back.

"What the ?!" One of the men yelled. I kicked him away from me and threw a hard punch onto the guy next to me. Nana and I both glanced at eachother, which caught the attention of the guys. She quickly got up, took off her heels and ran for it.

"I'm gonna get some help!" she yelled. I was paying too much attention to Nana that one of the guys punched me back. I smirked and wiped off the blood from the corner of my lip.

"Bring it, you piece of crap."

 

Suho's POV

The hyung's and I decided to go out tonight, just to dine after out sucessful photoshoot. After that, we went for a walk around the streets.

"Omma! Can we try some of that?~" Tao yelled as he tugged on my arm.

"Suho hyung!! Sehun just hit me!" Kai whined.

"No I didn't!" Sehun argued back. Kris broke those two up and sighed.

"Sometimes we do feel like a married couple," Kris facepalmed himself as Lay began to laugh.

"You guys are funny," he spoke. All of us stopped what we were doing and laughed at Lay's sentence.

 

"SOMEONE HELP!" I heard a female voice yell from a distance. The figure looked extremely familiar.

"Oh, isn't that Nana-sshi? From the cafe? Your friend, Suho hyung?" Chen asked in a confused gaze.

All of us looked at eachother and quickly sprinted to her.

"OH MY GOD S-S-SUHO--" Nana panted and she placed her hand on Luhan's shoulder. He looked at me and strugged.

"No time to explain! But Subin's in a 1v3 fight at the moment and she might need help," Nana yelled as she grabbed my hand and started running.

"BWOH?!!!" All the members yelled. Everyone followed Nana to where was. The first thing I saw was Subin sitting on the floor beating someone up as someone behind her was about to sneak up on her. Next thing you know, Kai and Tao jumped in and kicked on of the guys down and helped Subin stand up.

"Man, who the are you guys?! Do you guys want a beating as well 'cause I swear to god--"

"Subin-ah! It's Suho!" I yelled. She turned around and gave us a smile, a weak one. She turned around and noticed the guy she was beating stood up. She kicked him on the side of he head and he fell right down.

"You kids should'nt mess with people you don't know.." Subin spoke in a cocky tone. I've never seen her like this before, I knew that she knew how to fight but, not like this. All the guys that Subin were fighting ran off deciding that they wouldn't win against such an outnumbered fight. She smiled and collapsed onto the ground as all of us ran over.

"She's been drinking," Chanyeol spoke.

"C'mon, lets take her back to our place. Nana, you should come too. I'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't like that you came home drunk and looking like that," I chuckled.

"Who's gonna carry her back?" Baekhyun asked. We all looked at eachother.

"I will."

"Are you sure Yixing ge? Tao asked. He quietly nodded and picked Subin off of the floor. He's never done anything like this before. Well Lay's nice and everything yeah but he's never willingly piggybacked someone before, especially a girl..Oh well, atleast hes helpful.

"I'll go get some medicine from the convient store," Nana spoke.

"And do you think you'll be going alone?" I asked. "Luhan, go with her."


I hope you guys like this chapterrrrrr HAHAHA Sorry, I should be updating more often T_T  sorry sorry :(

But anyways, YAYYY I'm going out tomorrow! I haven't gone out all holidays zz so boring!

But yeah, so I read about that Kim Yeoshin Idol killer thing a couple of days ago and I was like,

But then my friend Linh said that it might have been based on a fanfic character, then I was like,