12.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI2ezd9GZpk (omg david so <3)

Subin's POV

To be honest, I wasn't fine. I never really felt so upset over someone. Could it be because he was famous and I was upset like every other fangirl would be? ..Aniya. I don't think it was like that. But then again, what do I know? Been dumped in every last one of my relationships. Like I said to Nana, it wouldn't matter anyways. Lay and Juna.. they look more of a couple than we'd ever look like. Though I told Nana that, I could feel my heart crunch a little. It..hurt.

The both of us made our way back to the rest of the group as noticed that they were all finished eating. I glanced at Lay as his eyes landed on me when we came out of the toliets. I looked away and pretended like nothing happened.

"Subin-ah, are you still hungry? We can wait for you if you want," Baekhyun suggested in a friendly tone.

"Oh no, it's fine~ Lets head out now,"  I replied whilst standing next ot Suho as he patted my head.

"Karaoke!" Kyungsoo and Kai yelled with thrill. I groaned and pouted.

"Let's go!' Chanyeol yelled at pointed at the door. I smiled and linked arms with Nana and Tao. Well, it was more like Nana and I linking arms and Tao clinging onto mine. All of us walked down the streets to the karaoke bar as we passed some fan girls along the way. They were all pointing at Tao and I, also at Juna and Lay.

"Aniya girls~ This is my noona!" Tao introduced me. I bit my lip in confusion but bowed . Afterwards, there were a lot of 'ohs' and 'ahs' as some of the girls bowed to me. We continued walking and I felt extremely awkward. Juna was hugging Lay's arm as the both of them walked a head of us. My heart felt staggered a little and it was hard to breathe. I blinked a few times, bit my lip and looked at the groud. Nana nudged a little and looked at me with worried eyes. I looked up at her and shook my head.

"Anni, I'm fine..." I whispered to her.

"We're here~" Kai anounced. I looked up and saw the members walking downstairs, leading to the Karaoke reception area. We all chipped in to pay and they lead us to our room.

(A;N -eerrr imagine the TV being massive LOL)

Of course, Juna and Lay sat next to eachother, didn't surprise me that much. Whilst those two were sitting next to each other, Nana sat next to Luhan as for me, I sat next to Kris and Baekhyun.

"Subin-ah has to sing first~" Kai cooed as he passed me the mic and the remote to choose the songs. I scratched the back of my head and proceeded to choose a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG0jlKdB1s0

oraen shigani jina gado
uri seoro gieog haeyo
geuttaen seoroga isseo sseumeul

geuttaen seoroga isseo sseumeul...

I looked around to everyone nervously to see their reaction. I cleared my throat with my mouth still infront of the mic. Nana began to clap and cheer.

"WOOOO UNNIE!! DAEBAEK!!!!" I laughed at Nana's reaction and how silly she looked, jumping up and down in her seat.

"Can I marry you?" Kai asked in a serious tone.

"YAH! SHES MINE!" Xiumin yelled.

"Yahyah! Subin-ah's mine! I met her first!" Suho yelled and hugged me. I bursted into laughter with all the commotion that everyone made. I hugged Suho back as the both of us sat down. I smiled thinking about what happened as I looked around and noticed Juna looking right at me. Next thing you know, she was dragging Lay up to sing or do whatever with her. Everyone clapped to make her feel comfortable and welome before she sang. Juna whispered something into Lay's ear as he nodded obediently. I looked up at the screen patiently to see what she was singing.

Song selection- Album: Trouble Maker - Artists: Hyuna and Hyunseung - Song title: Now

Of course she'd choose that song... I thought to myself. I rolled my shoulders and leaned back as I crossed my legs to watch their little ,'performance'. When it hit the chorus, she was practically grinding against him while he followed her moves. They both matched the moves perfectly and sang together perfectly. Everyone stood up and cheered for them besides Nana and I. With us, we just sat and clapped and gave them a decent smile.

"Wahh! How cuteee! Julay~~" Tao cooed.

"J-J-Julay?" Lay stuttered while Junas cheeks turned bright pink.

"Yeah! Thats your couple name! Isn't it cute?~"  Before I knew it, my eyes were cringed and I bit my lip. A bad habit of mine. Was I jealous? Maybe. And if so, who cares? They're better off together anyway. They looked as if they had chemisty together and how he stood up for her before in the restaurant. I rubbed my temples and tried to relax.

"Drinks are here!" Kris cheered. I looked up and smiled. This is a Vacation anyway, I should try and enjoy myself rather than getting frustrated. Tonights going to be a looooooooooong night.

"Does this have alcohol in it?" Nana asked. Kai nodded and took a sip.

Before we knew it, 3 hours had passed and we'd ordered so many drinks by then that the whole table was filled with empty glasses. Everyone was completely wasted, besides Lay, Suho and Luhan, since they didn't drink.

"Hyuuungggg," Sehun cooed at Luhan while resting on his shoulder.

"I love youuuuuuuuuu~" Luhan pushed Sehun off of him and laughed.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too Sehun."

Xiumin was still singing but it seems as if he was going to pass out any minute. I leaned against Suho's shoulder for most of the night since I was practically wasted already.

"Suho-oppaaaaaaaaaa~" I blinked a few times while clinging onto his arm. He gently patted my head and smiled.

"Waee? You've called me oppa for the 7th time alreadyyyyy."

"Oppaaaa, you're the best~"

"How about me~?" Someone else in the room asked. I looked up to see who it was and blinked a few more times. I squinted my eyes to see who it was, as my vision was blury and unstable. I saw a girl lying on his lap across from me.

"Yeah~ Luhan oppa, you're the bessssssst Kekekee~"

"Subin-ah, that's Lay, not Luhan."

"Lay-hyungs okay," I replied bluntly.


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh no she didnt! Subin called Suho and Luhan oppa! And then Lay gets a blunt reply. ehhehe OOOOO

Sorry for the late chapter D: Just started school again and trying to get used to all my new classrooms and stuff so yeah :c  but OMFG YEAH MY OBSESSION WITH YIXING IS LIKE OFF THE ROOF LATELY :c makes me sad 'cause they'll probably never come to Australila, or well, the area I live at least :(

I WISH THAT SCENARIO HAPPENED WITH YIXING AND I  ^ WHYYYY /cries/

ANYWAYS, so its valentines day soon~

HAHAHAHAHA Do any of yous have a special someone in mind? ;) HEHEHEH

(<-- this is you thinking about your crush)

Anyways, having a Valentines or not, I hope you guys enjoy your day and etc. because who needs real crushes when you have fanfics and kpop~ WOOOOOO :D

I LOVE YOU ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL DUMPLINGS <3