A girl surrounded with joy

You're The One [HIATUS]

As the chaotic girl returns, the house of Kim also are very chaotic. Clumsily chaotic as they are throwing a welcome party for the girl.

Jongna was in the kitchen, cooking for the guest. Jongdae and the boys are handling the house. Some of them are cutting the grass, some of them is decorating the house. While for the 'celebrity' is walking around the house, critizing their works.

 

She went to the backyard and she blows her bangs in annoyance as she watch her dongsaeng putting up the 'WELCOME BACK LUNA!!' banner at the backyard.

"Yahh!!! You ppabo big nosed dongsaeng!! Yahhh!!!!" Luna roared

"What the heck?!!! Stop yelling, you shorty noona!!" Sehun roared back.

"Why the hell are you putting up those banner there?!!"

"Why can't I?!!" Sehun pouts while stomping his feet.

"Because no one will come from the backyard, will they?!! Why are you hanging the banner in the backyard?!!"

Sehun smile sheepishly and scratch his not itchy head while slowly getting down from the chair.

"You're right, Ehhhee~ Mianhae" the cutie said while sticking out his tongue.

 

Luna smiles and she went inside the house and the smile she had immediately turns into a frown. She facepalmed herself as she saw her beloved big brother is hanging up her picture in the living room.

"Channie Oppa!!!!"

"Waeeee?!!!" Chanyeol stuttered as the roaring sound alarmed his absent mind.

"Are you wishing for me to die?!!"

"N-- Ahhh!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he gotten a powerful smack from his father.

"What are you doing, bloody pool?!!" Jongdae roared

"Dad, it's not bloody pool, but bloody fool!!" Luna facepalmed herself again, wondering since when did her family gotten so silly.

"Ahh, Mianhae. BLOODY FOOL!!" Jongdae smack his first son again.

"Can't I? The party is for her, right?!"

"Yes, but if you put it here. it looked like we are celebrating her death!! Put this frame away!" Jongdae roared again.

"Ahrasso~" Chanyeol said while nodding several times.

 

Luna then went to the front. "Yahh!! Minseok Oppa!! Why are you putting those flowers there?!!"

"Mwoh?!! Can't I?" Minseok asked with an innocent look.

"Of course you can't!! This table is for food, not this ridiculous flowers!!" Luna massages her temple, headaches.

"Ah... I thought it was for decorations, ehhe~" Minseok playfully giggle while slowly arranging the flowers back to its original place.

Luna smiles, then she went to the side of the house.

She sighed deeply, this time both of her brother, Jongin or preferred to call as Kai and Luhan is doing nothing, except if you count playing candy crush as a work.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!!! Why aren't you doing your work?" Luna roared fiercely, her face are red.

"We don't know what to do.." Luhan said with his puppy eyes, while Kai is smiling innocently to her,

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!!! What the heck are you saying, you ers?!! Why haven't you arrange these chairs yet?!!"

Kai and Luhan looked at the chairs and they giggle playfully. The duo then started to arrange the chairs for the guests. Teasing their sister is the best thing for them.

"Sorry Luna baby~" they spoke in unison as she begins to walk away.

She turns her head to them and smiles.

 

She wents to the kitchen. She smiles when she saw her parents are being lovey-dovey in the kitchen.

 

"Honey.. don't you want another baby?" Jongdae said with his powerful aegyo while hugging his beautiful wife from behind, his arms around her tummy.

"Haha, sweetheart, don't you ever realize that we are too old for that?!" she said sweetly.

"Nyaa~ I want a baby!!" Jongdae continues to pursues her.

"Yahh Kim Jongdae!! Stop your or I'll cut your 'spoon' off !!" Jongna roared while holding up her knife.

Hm.. yeah, she is NOT a fan of aegyo. Aegyo make her body shivers in dusgust.

Jongdae laugh happily as his trick is working. This couple has been in love in this way. No cheeseballs for this Kim couple.

 

Luna hold her laughter and quickly went away.

 

~ P A R T Y ~

 

The Kim's house are lively. Musics are playing, guests are slowly deleting the spaces in the house. They greeted each other and eats the cakes and the snacks provided.

"Yo Chanyeol, is that your sister? She's hot" Minho said while he eyed the female he pointed.

Chanyeol widened his eyes in shock. "W-What?!!"

"She's hot, she got a boyfriend?"

"Yo, that's my mum!!" Chanyeol said with his still widened eyes.

Minho choked on his soda and looked at his friend in shock.

"You gotta be ing kidding me!"

Chanyeol laughs and smack Minho's head lightly.

"You ppabo!" he said again.

"Ah, your mum is pretty. She look so young!" Minho rubbed his eyes a few times.

"I know"

 

"Lunaa!!" Kyungsoo wave at the girl who is wearing a bright red dress who is talking to the guest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS49fId0FvyMwbgS0UaaMM

 

"Kyungieee!!!" she run to the cute boy dressed in a black hoodie with a grey t-shirt inside. In his hands, there was a piece of pink envelope.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPoGvimQEIIJizD17tPPq

 

"Uhm, what's that in your hand?" she asked while tilting her head to the side.

"Hm. open up, it's for you"

She take it from his hand and open up the envelope and finds a necklace in it with a "KYUNA" letters.

"Awwh, Kyungie, what is this?"

"Um.. what do you think, can you guess?" he said before bitting his lower lip, feeling ultimately nervous.

"Oh ! Oh !! I know, it's a friendship necklace? Ohhh!! Can you be any sweeter?!" she said and giggles happily.

Kyungsoo was stiling smiling wide but in his heart, he was feeling sad wondering when will he be out from the friendzone Luna positioned him in.

"And.. Luna, there's one more."

"What is it, Kyungie?"

"Close your eyes"

Luna close her eyes while smiling happily.

"Now open"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1ajRIALBDqTRHFgyt4Mn

 

Luna smiles happily when he open up her eyes again. She LOVES flowers, no matter what kind of flower you give, she will always take it and cherish it.

"Thankyou KyungKyung!!!" she take it plants a warm kiss on his cheek. Then she went to her friends whom is waving to her after informing it to Kyungsoo.

 

"Luna, who is that guy? He's so hot!" Suzy asked her.

"That guy?" she ask her while pointing to Kyungsoo.

"uhm!" Suzy nods excitedly.

"He's my childhood friend. I think he's single.. I will make a blind date for you, okay?"

"Yayy! Thankyou! You're the best!" Suzy said while hugging her tight.

"Ackk.. can't breathe"

"Yah, Suzy! Let my Luna go!" Park Ina said while giggling happily.

Suzy finally let the girl go. Feeling excitedly happy.

"Ina! You looked stunning tonight, wow, you looked way better than our school unifrom!"

The girl said blushed and smack Luna's shoulder lightly. Actually, Ina was having a crush on Luhan. Luna knew about it since she have read her diary.

Out of blue, Luna pulls her charming brother closer and make him standing face to face with her shy bestfriend. "Oppa, she's pretty right?" Luhan asked, naughtily.

Luhan smiles ,"Yeah, Ina looked so pretty today. She's a lady now" he said before poking her cheek and walk away while smiling happily.

"Yah Kim Luna!!!!" the petite girl roared angrily and smack the naughty girl several times.

"hey hey hey hye, you better stop or I make an announcement for you!!"

Ina immediately stops her action and pouts angrily.

As the party ends, the Kim's family is playing cards together. Jongna was in the kitchen, cleaning some dishes.

 

"Dad, it's your turn!" Kai said as Jongdae hasn't drop his card yet.

"Wait!" Jongdae said and finally drops a card.

Luna smiles as she know that she is going to win.

As her turn came, she drop her cards and yell happily while the boys are sighing.

Then, Chanyeol won soon followed by Luhan, Minseok , Sehun and Kai. Jongdae frustatedly threw his cards to the ground and tried to get up from his seat.

But his action stops when his children stop him by pulling him to seat again.

"let me go!!" Jongdae screams angrily.

"Awwh, dad you looked so handsome today, my friend complimented you earlier, you know.." Luna pursues him with sweet talks.

"Jinja?" his face lightened up.

"Uhm~" Luna playfully nod.

"okay then" Jongdae said while smiling idioticly.

"Biscuits.." Jongna suddenly said while placing the plate in the middle of the table.

As Luna reach for a piece, the plates were elaredy empty, the other hands were faster than her.

She pouts and hugged herself and looked down frustatedly.

The boys are looking at each other, feeling sorry for her. Suddenly, a pitiful smile turns into an evil smirk, with a count of three all of them put their biscuits into forecfully, making her to widened her eyes and munch them anyway.

They all are now rolling on the floor laughing hard watching her priceless expression.

Luna rolled her eyes and run to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

 

...

 

"KRIS !!"

"KRIS !!"

"KRIS !!"

The fans cheered for a tall guy's name. He has this one habit. He likes to drive his bike  fastly to get over the huge hole between the cliffs. Stunt. That's it. He is doing this for fun, not caring whether he will get on the other side safe or die. Why? Because he hates his life. He is tired of being his mother's son.

He always have to pretend nice. Always have to behave. As he grew older, as he entered college he plays with girls. He act the way he wants. Rebel is his middle name.  His principe is, to never sleep with the same girl twice.

The victims of his called him as a girl-wrecker. He never cared for anyone's feeling. He only wants one thing and that is.... That is not LOVE-making. That is a rough . That's him. The girls who committed suicide for him is countless. Too many.

I mean.. who is NOT going to fall for a beautiful creature like this ?!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMYSqZoWeCVett0OdkqLD

 

The guy who is wearing a silver-leathered coat puts on his helmet and sped up his bike. As he reaches the end of the banks, he lifts up his bike a little, in a blink of an eye, he reaches the other banks. The fans then run towards him by using the bridge. They cheered him and continues to fangirling over him.

But all he does is flip his hair and went staright home coldly.


hi

 

thanks for reading. i lost an upvote today. it sank my heart badly. but that's okay, it's my fault for going hiatus :/

 

hey! comment down there about how u feel. if u think it's boring, say so, so that i can improve :)