Luna's return !

You're The One [HIATUS]

It was one fine Sunday morning. Jongday was in the kitchen, baking a vanilla sponge cake. Which was Luna's favourite cake. Guess what day is today. Yes, the girl's return. 

Couple of hours later, he put the delicious looking cake on the table where the other family members were sitte

"Ahh, my cake is delicious" Jongdae chuckled and cut them equally.

"H-Honey... it's the seventh cake of the week. Same flavor!!" Jongna slam the table frustratedly, thinking how could she married an idiot like him.

"I know" he replied while innocently eating his cake without any sign of sorry.

"Daaaad~ You're making my throat ache" whined Minseok while sitting on Luna's chair.

Jongdae widened his eyes,"Yahh!!! No one can sit there beside her! Apologize to it, now!" screamed Jongdae.

"Ah.. Ahrasso, SORRY chair" Minseok said while rolling his eyes.

"Dad..why did you bake cake seven times? Are you trying to kill us?" Chanyeol said while massaging his temple.

"Don't you happy your Luna is coming back today??" Jongdae asks.

"OF COURSE!!" all of them replied angrily.

"But that don't give you the rights to bake this sweet cake seven times in a row in a WEEK!" Sehun roared

"Ah,, fiine. I'm sorry" Jongdae finally realizes his mistake and smile an apologetic smile.

 

 

 

(TRAIN STATION) 

 

Jongdae was standing in the middle of the train station, proudly with his handsome face suits his outfits. Simple but looked cool. Eventhough he is an ahjussi, he still looks cool. In his hand, there was a single yellow flower. The flower was Luna's favourite.But then  came a handsomely cute guy wearing red checkered shirt with a BOUQUET of the same kind of flowers in his hand. 

"Hi uncle" 

"You're late by 30 seconds"

"B-But.. she will arrives in 30 minutes.." 

"Punctual is the basic, Kyungsoo!"

"Nehh uncle. Sorry"

"That's okay"

(announcement)

"Attention to all, the train from xyz station will be delayed for three hours because of some problem"

"U-Uncle, should we go home first?"

"Uh-uh! I know my Luna, she will arrives here in time! I'll wait here and you will too"

 

 

 

Luna was gritting her teeth in annoyance. She hates to wait. So she decides to hop on someone's car. She was having a huge hand luggage and a backpack. She was now standing in the middle of a road. Holding up her thumb, attracting the driver's attention. But then, suddenly a truck accidently splashed a pile of mud towards her. 

"Ahhhh!!!!!" she screams in frustration. After a few rejections, she begins to fed up. So she stands in the middle of the road. Spreading her arms and close her eyes. 

"Honey, there was a girl in the middle of the road!" Sulli said as she saw Luna

"Let her be, I don't want her to ruin my new car" Taemin said.

"Taemin!! You better stop this car or I'll jump"

"Ughh, fine darling." Taemin stops his car, the car was about an inch away from Luna.


"Phew" sighed Luna.

She went to Sulli and greets her . "Annyeong ahjumma. Can I have a ride?"

"Yes, of course my darling. Hop on" Sulli replied with a smile.

But as Luna opens the passenger's door, Taemin stops her 

 

"No!! I don't need your muds at my car! Sit in the boots!' Taemin said. *The car has no roof by the way.

Without any obejctions, Luna sat happily in the boots. Her feet are hanging, she wiggles it happily. The car slides on the road, slipping through the high grounds. They are in the middle of a forest. Tress everywhere.

 

Then Sulli shouts,"Dear!! What's your name??!!!!"

"LUNA!!"

"What?"

"LUNA!!!"

"What?"

"LUNAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" both Sulli and Taemin screams, because of the shout.

"LUNAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With the bombing sound, the voice echoed throughout the mountains, a huge tree fell in front of them. Taemin cursed and cursed unstoppably.

 

"Look at what you have done !!" Taemin hold a fistful of his hair.

"Taeminnie, chill out~" Sulli said with a cute pout. Yeah. She's an ahjumma.

"But darling, the ceremony will start in 45 minutes !!"

 

Luna came out of the boot and jumped in the passengers seat after closing the boot,

"Uncle, I know a short cut."

"Yaaaaahhh!!! Who told you to sit here?!!" 

"Taemin ! Let her be!" roared the angelic Sulli,

 

"Hm, uncle, just drive right through this cliff"

"Are you out of your mind?" Taemin roared, refusing to move his hand from crossing across his chest.

"Taeminnie, give it a try, honey" Sulli pursues him with an aegyo. DEADLY killing aegyo with a wink.

Taemin gulped and finally drives the car.

 

Luna was nervous. The whole short cut is a lie. Yes. She's naughty. 

 

The car glides fast on the cliff and ended up in a pond. A pond with ducks and all.

Taemin facepalmed himself for being weak and stupid while Sulli is smiling happily, excited for floating in the water.

Luna giggled awkwardly . "Um.. I guess I took the wrong cliff. Ehe" 

"JUST LIKE THAT? I JUST FREAKING BUY THIS ING CAR LAST WEEK AND YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!"

"Sorry Uncle" Luna said with a smile.

 

The car floats in the pond, moving ever so slowly. Taemin was rocking his body lightly to the left and right to make it faster.

"Uncle, turn to the right."

Seeing no reaction form him, Sulli poke him ,"Did you heard her?"

"Yes babe, But there's nothing I can do. This car is controlled by the wind ONLY"

 

 

Finally, the car reaches the ground.

Luna kisses Sulli's cheek before waqving to the both of them.

"Hope we'll meet again!!" Luna shouted from afar.

"No!! I don't wish to meet you ever again!!" shouted taemin and later earning a smack from his lovely wife.

 

 

 

As Luna stepped into the train station, she giggled happily as she saw the silhuoette of her dad.

"DAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted from afar.

Jongdae take a quick glance of her, but then he turns away, thought that she is just a crazy girl because of her mud-covered shirt.

Kyungsoo puzzled. "U-Uncle.. that's Luna.."

"That's not Luna, That's just a crazy girl searching for her dad"

"But uncle.. that's HER !" Kyungsoo explained.

"DADDDD!!!!!" Luna shouted again.

This time, Jongdae examined her carefully before pulling up a gorgeous smile ,"Ah, Lunaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Daaaaaaad!!!!" she jumps happily and wrap her legs at her father. And they both spins in the hug.

 

As the small feet reach the ground, she turns and hugged her beloved Kyungie.

 

"Kyung Kyung Kyung Kyungieeeeee~ I miss you" she said those magical words that made butterflies in his stomache to increase.

"I-I miss you too. No! I miss you more!" he said with a smile then he handed her the flowers.

"Awwwh, thankyou Kyung Kyung!" she said happily.

He smiles and relaxes himself.

Jongdae then hand her a single flower shyly.

"Awwhh, Dad.. Thanks!!" she kissed his cheek warmly.

 

 

 

 

"Ahh, noona is baccccckkk!!!" Sehun jumped out of the chair and hugged the girl, ignoring how dirty her clothes was.

"Sehunnieee!!! Omona, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING TALLER THAN ME, You rascal!!!" Luna shouted playfully and nruffled his hair.

Sehun giggled happily. He truly misses his one and only noona. He had always treasure their little playtime back then when they were both little, When Luna was 10 cm taller than him. 

"Lunaaaa!!!" Minseok shouts happily

"Oppaaaaa!!!" she screams happily too , and they jump together while spinning in the hug.

Chanyeol was about to go to the toilet but when he heard the chaos, he knew it was her chaotic sister, Luna. He went to the living room and hugged the girl

"Channie Oppa!!" she hug him tight. Chanyeol was a responsible big brother.

"Ah, Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!" she runs towards the woman and hugged her while kissing her cheeks.

"Lunnaaaaaa!!! Yaahh, why are you so dirty?!" Jongna said as she pulls away from the hug.

 

"Mmm. the mud loves me, so..yeah" she chuckled and runs to Jongin and Luhan's room.

"Hi ers!!" Luna said with a smile

"Yahh!!" the duo ran towards her and grouphugged her tight, leaving her limited space to breathe.

"Uckkk let me go~" 



HI DEAREST

 

So, how's this chapter? Sorry if I gone Hiatus for too long, But I cannot do anything with it :)

Forgive me , and stay tuned

 

|COMMENT|SUBSCRIBE|UPVOTE

 

saranghae;

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnaaaa XD