Introduction

You're The One [HIATUS]

THANKYOU you for reading this! *warm hug and kisses*


 

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing"

Kim Jongna rubbed her eyes.

"It's 5 am already?" she said, half sleeping.

"Anii. It's 2 am." Her husband, Kim Jongdae replied cheerfully. He hasn't sleep yet. He is excited to wait for his daughter's return.

Jongna angrily smack his head with her mighty palm. "Yeobo.. she is coming back next week!!!!" She screams and angrily sleeps back

Jongdae pouts and rubbed his hurted head.

Then he grins when he heard the other three alarm rang....  'kekeke'

 

 

"Hyung, did your alarm was set at 2 also?" Luhan asked to his brother, Minseok. Minseok, the second brother nods and look at their third brother who arrives too, Kim Sehun.

"Who the did this?" Sehun asked to his hyung.

"Lucky Chanyeol hyung and Kai.They did not have alarm in their room" Luhan mumbles grumpily.

The trio looked at each other.

"DAD"

They rushes to the main room and open up the door. They stared at the old man with an annoyed face.It has been the third time of the month. 'Mr. Kim' is excited for his beloved daughter to returns.

Wake up already?" Jongdae asks naughtily as he saw the annoyed look in their faces.

"Daaaad"

 

...

 

"Luna!"

"Luna!"

"Luna!"

The girls cheered for Luna's name and they laughs happily when the bottle points at her.

"Iiisssh!!! Stupid bottle" she facepalmed herself.

Then suddenly , Mia their friend entered the room while crying. Her uniform are messed up.

"Mia, what happenned to you?" The girls asked.

Mia continues sobbing and she finally look up to them and sighed , "Mr. Lee me"

"Oh myyy?!! You too?!!" Ninji shouted and patted Mia's back.

"That ert has and harassed many girls. But no one dared to report because he is close to principal." Nera adds.

Luna clench her fist. "That guy is so damn ert"

As they calmed Mia down, they decided to continue the game.

"So, Luna.. truth or dare?" Ginna asked.

Luna bites her fingers "Hm... i choose dare"

"What do you want me to do? Swim in cold water?"

"No!!"

"Steal mathematics paper?"

"No!!"

"Kiss my toes?"

"No!!"

"es in public?"

"...n-no"

"Hm.. sneaks into the boy's room?"

"No!!"

"Then what?!"

"Let Mia decides" Ginna replies

"Kim Luna..I want you to slap him at the graduation ceremony. In front of everyone"

"Oh no!!!!!" Luna facepalmed herself.

 

-graduation ceremony-

 

"Next, for the best student award... miss Kim Luna"  the baldy Lee announced. Applause

Luna clenched her fist and rise from her seat and walk to the stage. The clapping hands are continouing until she reached the stage.

"Congratulations Ms. Kim" Lee whispered. He squeezed her hand gently

Luna turns around. She cursed herself for being such a coward but then she looked at Mia who is looking down with a disappointed frown. She hates to see her friend like that. She turns around walked fiercely to the guy and slapped him off like a beast.

"What is this? What are you doing?!!!!" Mr Lee shouted with shock.

Luna took the microphone from him and speaks , "I am not regretting my previous action. You may see it as rude but Im telling you. This guy that you called sir or teacher has been very rude to his students.You may blacklist me or hate me but I won't let this filthy baldy man do the erted things anymore. Enough is enough. He harassed the girls and even them. And the victims are too scared to report his filthy behaviour. Yes. I'm not his victim. But my friends are! And i want to spill his be-"

A clap disturbs her. The principal clapped his hands several times.

The erted man are standing nervously while wiping away his sweat with his sleeves.

He caressed her cheeks ,"My..my..I don't know I have such a brave students."

He turn around and slap Mr Lee again and fired him.He also ask some of the teachers to sent him to the police station.

The baldy Lee was taken away by the male teachers to the police station.

The girls who is sitting next to each other screams happily and the rest followed them.The victims are also cheering happily with tears.

Luna smiles and returns to her seat happily.

"Luna..thanks" Mia said while sobbing again.

 

...

 

Well, that is Kim Luna. A clever girl and a very brave one. She is loyal and a caring friend.

 

The Kim's family are Kim Jongdae (Dad) , Kim Jongna (Mum) ,Kim Chanyeol, Kim Minseok, Kim Luhan , Kim Jongin , Kim Luna and the maknae , Kim Sehun.

Their neighbour is Do Kyungsoo who live with his mother, Do Qiu Wei. Along with his little brothers , Do Yixing , Do Zitao , Do Suho and Do Baekhyun.Some of his brother's name resembles chinese names because his mum is obviously a chinese. He lost his father when he was 18 which is three years ago in a accident. Kyungsoo has loved Luna when he first saw her when she moved there when they he was 5. However, the girl has never see him more than a friend should.

But..

 

He believes in cupid and he believes in hope. That's what Do Kyungsoo is.

 

They are living in a small town. The president is Mrs. Wu Shin Hae. She is fierce and hateful and also a great grudge holder. She has a handsome son, Wu Yifan who preferred to be call as Kris. Her husband is a kind person but his words can never stop her from doing anything she wants because to her, money is everything.

 

Kris. Is an ultimate playboy in the world. Chanyeol hates him very much for his behaviour. Chanyeol works as a canteen worker in the university Kris studied in. Kris also change his girlfriends like clothes. Kris has his own principe. His principe is to never sleep with the same girl twice. yes. That's his principe.

 

Kyungsoo then is an innocent guy. He never touch any girl with his lips. Uhm.. yes, he is 21 and he hasn't had his first kiss yet. Why? Because love blinds him. Love also hurt him. But love is the one who make him strong.

 

---The Kim Family---

KIM JONGNA (45) - A caring mother. She has a beautiful figure. The face are gorgeous. She's a great cook and she was a great woman.

KIM JONGDAE (47)- A loving father. He loves his daughter the most. But he also loves all of him prince. If one of them hurt, he will hurts too. He is gentle but you don't want to face him when he lose his temper. Seriously.

KIM CHANYEOL (26) - A protective brother. He would do anything for him family. To him, family is the most important things in life. He would sacrifice love for his family. He is a fun person but can be striect as hell!

KIM MINSEOK (24) - A cute brother everybody would want. He is supportive and caring. He will always look like a maknae. That's why he always gets discounts in everywhere he go. Pffft. yeah, discounts for teenagers when he is 24. He loves his family very much.

KIM LUHAN (23) - A manly brother with the girliest look. He always pissed off when people said that he looks girly and all. He is the third strongers in the family. He also loves his family and would do anything for it.

KIM JONGIN (22) - A powerful dancer with magnificent looks. Has tanned skin because he bathed himself in the sun too much. He is a tough boy. Even if people for being unwealthy, he takes it as a challenge and studies harder. But he will never stays quiet if anybody talk s about his family.

KIM LUNA (21) - The only princess in the house. She loves his family. But sometime her hormones beats her sense. She is a great sister and a good child. he never hurt any of the family member. She loves his brother with all her heart.

KIM SEHUN (19) - The cutest maknae but the second tallest. He loves his sister and his family. When he was little, Luna was the one who played with him. So as he grows taller and stronger, he wants to protect her and his family with all his might.

 

 



HI. I update it before I go :)

FYI. I'm having my entrance exam in 2014. So updates are unguaranteed. But I'll always try to update, along with my other story. Check it out, about Luhan and OC. Bubbly love story :D

So... I hope you like it and comment and upvote XD.

 

Having this fic featured is my dream. Make it possible please :D

 

Annyeong you

DEENAHANEM LOVES you

DEENAHANEMLOVESASLONGASITGETSVERYFREAKINDHELLMUCH



CREDITS

Poster (chapt. one) : https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/2971

Thanks Tatul :D