Habit

Intimacy

Hyesung groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He felt how bloated his face was, how dry his throat was and how stiff his whole body was. He scratched his head, not caring at all about his messy hair and not bothered what time was now. He looked at dead sleeping person next to him and chuckled a bit. After all those years even Eric's heavy breath stopped annoying him. Maybe he's getting old? Or he's just so used to Eric's everything, he's not paying attention to it anymore. After all, he's the one that can proudly say when his partner is lying, when he's mad or happy, annoyed or troubled, with only a short glance at his face.

 

Hyesung tried to stand, but then he realized that he wasn't wearing any pants, only black fitted boxers. He wasn't embarrassed; he stopped this silly act long time ago. It was just... He wasn't surprised, because he always discarded his pants when sleeping with Eric. Sometimes because it was too hot, sometimes because he didn't bother to wear them after their private time, but mostly he did it out of habit, because he loved to feel Eric's skin on his own.

 

"Where are you going?" He heard low voice and felt a hand pulling waistband of his boxers.

 

"To the bathroom." Hyesung smirked a bit, after all those years he still needed to tell him where was he going in the morning. He was sure that Eric knew. Was he asking also out of habit?

 

Sometimes Hyesung was wondering if their life wasn't starting to be a routine; a silly motion they'll do every day till the rest of their lives. It's not like he was scared about spending his whole life with Eric, no, he already thought about it long time ago and this idea was very appealing to him, not that he'll say it out loud.

He was scared; scared that someday he'll stop feeling the electricity of Eric's touch, Eric's smell will stop to make him excited, he'll stop drowning in Eric's eyes. That someday he'll be so emotionless about him being with Eric, that being together will be just out of habit, because they're used to themselves and it would be too hard to leave each other.

 

Hyesung wants to love Eric forever. He wants to feel hot love every day. He wants to be excited about their everyday live, about the most trivial things.

 

"Don't go, i need you here." Leader said with huge grin on his handsome face. "And I won't let you go without morning kisses."

 

Oh, that's new...

 

"Kisses? Till yesterday it was only a kiss. Aren't you too greedy?" Vocalist tried to a bit, but the fact that he was already laying beside his lover, kissing him fully on the lips and touching his side showed that he wanted some morning skinship too.

 

Eric was sure that he'll never get bored of kissing Hyesung. He loved how they kissed; younger's lower lip between Eric's lips and older's upper lip between Hyesung's lips. He loved how his lover knew when he wanted to deepen the kiss, or when he wanted for Hyesung to dominate.

 

"Jonghyuk-ah..." Vocalist moaned to his lips and Eric couldn't help but groan lowly and kiss him even more. Hyesung was digging his short nails into Eric's shoulder. God, he turned him on even more...

"Jonghyuk-ah..."

 

"Yes?" did they really need to stop kissing? Eric looked at Hyesung's shinny brown orbs - something was bothering him, he was sure about it. "What's wrong, babe?" Rapper caressed younger's bare thigh and tried to slip his hand into his lover's boxers, because he wanted to feel more of forbidden skin.

 

"Aren't you afraid?" Hyesung said staring deep into Eric's eyes. He only saw glint of confusion and panic so he continued. "Of us. Of us being together out of habit out of..."

 

"Pilkyo, stop." Leader said in a serious tone and his face stiff. Eric hated when Hyesung was overthinking. Hell, he hated even more when he was overthinking about them, about their future. Of course, they had better and worse times; he couldn't count the times when they broke up and get back together after minutes, hours or days. He was happy with things like that. No, he wasn't afraid of them being "out of habit". How can two people be together out of habit when they still sleep in one bed, hug each other while sleeping, kiss each other just because, without any reason?

"Do you love me, Pilkyo?" Younger man nodded without hesitation and that made Eric smile in his head. He changed... "Then, what's the problem? I chased you for so long, there's no way I'm going to leave you."

 

"It's not about leaving me, Eric!" Hyesung got annoyed. Why everything was so easy for Eric? Why he always found solution in word "love"? "It's about... I want you to love me even more with every day, I want to love you even more every day too." Younger brushed aside some longer strands of hair that were on Eric's forehead. "I don't want routine; I want to be excited about every day with you."

 

Eric smirked. He was amazed at how innocent and pure this request sounded.

 

"Babe, stay with me forever and I'll make you the happiest person in this world. Not out of habit but out of love." Rapper leaned forward and kissed his lover's lips hungrily, they already spent too much time on talking anyway.

 

 

 

Author's note:

It's short - I know.

It's weird - I know.

I have a Hyesung + tight black boxer - I KNOW! OTL 

Want to "dedicate" it to forcedretention if she's still reading it. I miss you, gurl! Get back to me! 

Hope you'll like the chapter! Till next time.

FIGHTING! 

♥♥♥