Perfect

Intimacy

Eric groaned in his sleep, why was it so cold here all of sudden? He was sure the heating was on when he was going to bed the night before. He rolled to his right side, eyes still tightly closed and a little bit of dried drool still on the side of his lips. He sighed deeply trying to find a certain source of heat that was all covered with white, soft and warm skin. His hand tried to grab the wonderful pointy hip but failed since the place beside him was empty. Slowly he opened his eyes and scratched his messy hair while looking around the big room. 

 


Where is he?, he though. 

 


His eyes cought the slim figure outside the room, on a balkony. Eric groaned again, not really wanting to leave the bed, but the curiosity won over laziness. He searched for slippers and found them under the bed smiling to himself because he knew whose fault was it. Eric looked once again at the direction of his Little Prince; he was still standing, back leaned against the counter. 

 


''Are you crazy?!'' Eric said with his loud and childish voice making the other man jump a little in surprise. 

 


''Lack of nicotine''Hyesung smirked and once again inhaled the black smoke to his lungs. ''And why are you here? Bad dream?'' he chuckled. He still remembered when the leader called him in the middle of the night because of some silly dream he had. Fun times. 

 


''My heater left me, I felt cold.' Eric stated, looking at his black slippers. 

 


''Cold? Not lonely?'' 

 


''Don't count on that.'' Hyesung chuckled on Eric's statement. 

 


Sometimes Eric wondered - how was it possible for them to be this perfect together? Yes, he was 100% sure that 'perfect' was their word. Being together as friends, as partners, as lovers, it doesn't matter, for so long and still Eric thought that he's learning new side of Hyesung every day. Even now - the younger man with messy hair and bare face... He could count on his fingers people which are allowed to look at him like that; to admire his pinkish lips, cute nose, sparkling eyes. He knew that he was on Hyesung's special list.

 


''Yah, you creep! Stop staring at me!'' younger man yelled suddenly and this time Eric was the one who was shocked. He looked at Hyesung  and just smilied, he even didn't know why but he was so happy at this moment he wanted to scream to whole Soeul that he's so in love with that short tempered brat in front of him. 

 


Eric started to move forward, noticing how Hyesung's puffy eyes went wide because he wasn't expecting this move at all. He captured younger's wrists not caring if he'll be burnt by the cigarette, and kissed his beloved one deeply. In this moment he didn't care if someone would see them; neighbors, fans or paparazzi, nothing was important now beside their heartbeats and mixed breaths. 

 

 

"You're so perfect..." Eric whispered into Hyesung's hot mouth, not letting go of his wrists and slowly leaned forward wanting to feel Hyesung's body heat on his. 

 

 

Hyesung snorted and carefully wrapped his arms around leader's neck, tickling his neck with one of his fingers. He thought that ther was no use to play their silly game now. Heck, he was sure that he wasn't a push and pull master in the mornings. 

He let out a loud sigh before smiling so wide that lines under his eyes were more visible then he liked them to. 

 

"Babo, we are perfect." Vocalist whispered before sealing this statement with another hot kiss. 

 

 

 

Author's note:

First of all - I'M SO THANKFUL FOR 21 SUBSCRIBERS AND 2 UPVOTES (never thought someone would give me any. seriously!)! i was like "WHAT?!" seeing how many are you. thank you very much~ hope I wont dissapoint you.

Sorry for making it this short, but I think that it's more powerfull with less words. lame excuse. 

FIGHTING!

♥♥♥