Protect You (Nam Taehyun)

Love Letter scenarios ft. VIXX (NOW CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: angst-fluff, slight comedy at the end Requester: hiinamoriamu Beware, there is mild cursing (another word for bottom keke =^.^=)     "Kang Jinri!" Mr Yang called out my name. I thanked him and bowed, hearing cheers erupt all around me. I had made it. At last, I was a part of the new girl group YG was debuting. Just like WINNER and iKON, we'd gone through a survival contest. It was the scariest thing I'd ever experienced.
Except maybe one thing.
Falling in love with my enemy.
Nam Taehyun.   The one that always bullied me and ordered me around. I was only one year younger than him, but because he was my senior, I had to do what he said. It wasn't too bad though. I was quite close to Lee Hi, and therefore since she was his senior, she backed me up and he just stopped making fun of me. I just wished that he'd respect me like that.   After all four members of my girl group had been picked, I went to the dorm that I had been sharing with the other candidates. It felt so empty now. There used to be seven of us there, and now there was only four of us. As I was looking at the couple t-shirts me and Eunjin bought in the fifth episode of the show, I realised that I had made it, and she hadn't. I crossed my fingers and hoped that we would stay in touch. Before I knew it, it was only the four of us in the dorm. Now I knew how my iKON seniors must have felt. I was just thinking about them, when there was a knock on the dormitory door. It turned out to be Lee Hi visiting us. "Well done girls, you did well out there." She then turned to me, smiling. "Especially you, little one." She ruffled my hair playfully, making me grin. Right now I felt incredibly proud of myself.   I was walking beside Lee Hi in the streets. We were behind the other members of my group. The others were excited because Lee Hi was buying us ice cream to celebrate. I was busy catching up with her that didn't notice when my shoulder collided with someone else's. I bowed and apologized for not looking where I was going. "You're so nice to strangers, but you're always rude to me. Interesting." I recognised the voice right away. Taehyun. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Maybe that's because you're always such an to me. Ever thought of that?" Taehyun rolled his eyes at me. I was about to shout at him when Lee Hi tugged on my arm. This was why I strongly disliked him. But I couldn't bring myself to hate him. Not when he was so adorable.   So when Lee Hi cancelled her appearance on Music Bank for her collaboration single with Taehyun, I was called to help. I would have refused, but since the order came from Mr Yang himself, I couldn’t possibly refuse. To anyone else, it would have been a compliment, but to me, it was my idea of torture. I groaned, rubbing my temples. “I just can’t do it. My voice isn’t as low as yours.” “You just need practice. Try humming first.” Lee Hi hummed with me, trying to teach me. Half an hour had passed with little, but some progress. “Time for vocal practice. Proper vocal practice.” Taehyun’s eyes bore into mine, melting me like he was fire and I was ice. I nodded, my cheeks flushing from the intensity of his gaze. “Thanks for helping me teach her.” I smiled to myself, thinking that he perhaps could be nice. “She’s pretty much useless.” Nope. It was impossible. Nam Taehyun could not be nice even if his life depended on it. I crossed my arms, hoping for him not to see that his comment affected me. I sat across from him, staring at the lyrics. Anywhere but his stupid face that had that stupid smirk all over it. That stupid face he made when he was about to make a stupid comment about me. Yes, he was stupid. Taehyun’s hand shot out and ripped the paper away from my hands. “I’m sure you should have learnt the lyrics by now. You can memorise things, can’t you?” I scoffed. “Maybe if you were a little more polite I’d want to learn the lyrics.” He raised an eyebrow. Not the best move I’ve ever made. “You’re lucky Lee Hi sunbae is on your side, or else I would have kicked your right then, sweetheart. Chin up, Mr Yang wouldn’t like it if one of his trainees slacked behind, now, would he?” I glared at him, holding back a scream.   He always knew how to tick me off.   The performance was one month away and now everyone in YG knew about me replacing Lee Hi. "Well done kiddo! Tame our Taehyun for us, won't you?" Seungyoon joked, patting my back.
"Fat chance of that." I muttered under my breath. Seungyoon sighed deeply.
"Oh my gosh noona! This is great news! I know you can do it!" I rolled my eyes.
"Bobby stop trying to give me a piggy back ride. I wouldn't feel safe. Not wit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter