Happy New Years

My Dirty Little Secret

Hope you guys enjoy. I'm not completely happy with this chapter so I might edit it later.
If there's any mistakes please let me know :D
Also... remember... this is fake D:

Anywho. Comment lots. It gibs meh the inspehrasion 2 rite nd do it all prohper liek.
(It gives me the inspiration to write and do it all proper like.)

Happy read!

----------------------------------------------------------


               

                The door opened and a girl entered. She looked at the bed and smiled to herself. It was a sweet sight to see. On the bed were two girls whose bodies were intertwined with one another. She grabbed her sister’s phone nearby and snapped a picture. She repositioned the girls as she took a few more and let off a erted little laugh. More for her sister’s collections.

                “Unnies! Time to wake up!” She said as she walked to the windows and pulled the curtains to the side. Sunny groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes. But that wasn’t the worst of it. The second she awoke, her head exploded. Like a small battleship was inside shooting with all it’s might at her cranium. “Unnies!” she said again only louder this time.

                Only Sunny’s groans replied. The girl rolled her eyes and walked to the bed and smiled. It wasn’t every day that she got to do this. She jumped on the two girls worming her way to the middle and rolling on top of the two while calling her unnies passionately. “Seohyun?” Sunny asked. She knew it was a bad idea to teach the maknae how to do aegyo. She opened her eyes to take a peek.

                “It’s Krystal!” she said. Sunny groaned once more. What’s she doing in my room? She thought.

                “Soojung-ah. Jessica’s sleeping in the next room now.” Sunny said softly hoping that Krystal would leave quickly.

                “Sunny-unnie!” Krystal said once more. Sunny groaned and pulled Krystal down into a hug making sure that Krystal’s body was blocking the sun.

                “Shhh… Just… sleep. Jessica’s probably still sleeping. What are you doing in the dorm anyways?” Sunny asked as she closed her eyes once more. Krystal laughed at Sunny’s statement.

                “This isn’t your dorm unnie. We’re in my house.” Krystal said as she held Sunny. Sunny groaned and opened her eyes and looked around Krystal. “Jessica’s room to be specific.” She finished in English. Sunny looked around a bit more and saw Krystal was right. Right next to Krystal was Jessica who was comfortably laying down undisturbed by the two. Sunny sighed and rubbed her head.

                “Water please Krystal? My head’s killing me.” Sunny told her. Krystal nodded her obediently before leaving the room. Sunny closed her eyes, pulled the covers above her head and tried to recall how she got to where she was. Nothing. She remembered getting ready for Gayo Daejun but…

                Her heart suddenly pumped faster. What happened? Why was she here? Did they perform? Was she there? She didn’t remember.  She got up quickly. But it was a bad move on her part, her head was killing her once more and she groaned in pain. She shook it off. “Jessica!” Sunny said as she shook her fellow member hard. “Sica!”

                “What?” Jessica asked sleepily as she tried her best to fend off Sunny’s attacks. “Sunny?” Jessica asked as she opened her eyes. She looked at the clock. It was 10. In the morning. She groaned. “Go away. It’s only 10.”

                “Jessica!” Sunny said insistently. Jessica sighed and groaned. She knew she couldn’t win against Sunny. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before stretching. She caught Sunny’s eyes staring at her body and she smiled as she saw Sunny turn her head away.

                “What’s so important that you had to wake me up?” Jessica asked. “Are you feeling better now?” She asked as she looked at Sunny. “You look a little pale… Soojung-ah! Water!” She screamed.

                “Aish. I’m here I’m here.” Krystal said as she handed Sunny a glass of water along with some medicine. Sunny thanked her before she drank the water and ate the medicine. “Happy New Year unnies!” Krystal said as she hugged both of them. They exchanged greetings after which Krystal left to give the girls privacy.

                “We… I… performed last night right?” Sunny asked. Jessica nodded her head, to Sunny’s relief, and felt Sunny’s head. Sunny winced as the simple touch of Jessica’s head brought the tremors of pain back.

                “Aigoo… Why did you drink so much last night Sunny?” Jessica asked. Sunny looked at her, she was blank. Drinking, it was familiar. Drinking right before a concert? It was rare, but it did happen. Though never for something big.

                “I… didn’t though?” Sunny asked, more so herself than Jessica. She tried to remember once more, but still the same thing. She remembered getting ready. But that was it.

                “You drank Sunny. A lot from what it looked like… You were…”

                “What?” Sunny asked. Jessica sighed and shook her head.

                “Nothing. It’s better if you just rest for now. We’ll deal with it later.” Jessica said as she got up from the bed. Sunny sighed and agreed. Even if she did find out, what could she do? She could barely deal with her headache. “Here’s some clothes you left last time… go shower for a bit to clear your head. I’ll do the same in Krystal’s room.” Jessica said as she left.

                Sunny nodded her head and took her clothes. She sat down at the edge of the bed and clutched her head. She grabbed her phone and looked through her messages. New Year’s greetings flooded her inbox. She looked through them all and frowned. There were two missing. One she had already expected, Taeyeon.

                But the other… Yoona. She replied to every single message and double checked each one. But there was nothing from their second maknae. Nothing from the girl that doted on her so much. Usually, she would be the first. But she ignored it thinking it was a mistake. She texted the girl a happy new years before heading for the shower.

                The cold water flowed through her hair and she let out a deep breath of relief. It helped. Her hands traveled through her body cleaning up the mess from last night. She sighed. Her hands roamed her body. She knew of one way to help her headache go away. It was tempting. She resisted and turned the shower on to a full blast of cold to help the thoughts go away.

                It didn’t help. She ended the shower quickly and got ready. She peeked at her phone and saw no replies from Yoona. She let off a smile. Seung Gi. The younger girl was probably busy texting him. She smiled. They were sweet. She wondered if they would be officially together soon.

                She pocketed her phone and walked downstairs and greeted Jessica’s parents. She sat down at the table waiting for the food when she saw Jessica’s phone. A thought entered her head. She frowned and quickly took Jessica’s phone. She heard Krystal laughing from beside her.

                She opened up Jessica’s photos and saw. It was her. Sleeping, her clothes strategically set to look . She looked at Krystal who quickly looked away. As she was about to delete she saw a notification pop up. Yoong, it said. She eyed it. Unnie… What should I do? It read.

                “Oh there it is.” Jessica said from behind her. She grabbed the phone from Sunny and looked at it. “Morning dad. Happy New Year’s.” She greeted as she hugged her father and gave him a kiss before sitting down next to Sunny.

                “Is Yoona okay?” Sunny asked worriedly. She had checked her own phone and there was nothing.

                “Yeah… Just… She’ll be fine. It’s not too bad.” Jessica replied.

                “Stubborn girl.” Sunny said. Jessica only smiled as a response.

                “Okay phones away girls.” Mrs. Jung commented as she and Krystal brought the food in. Sunny thanked the Jungs for their hospitality as they proceeded to eat.

                “It’s no problem at all Sunny. We enjoy having you girls over.” Mr. Jung said. “What happened during Christmas? Our Sooyeon here said that you might join us.” Jessica quickly looked at Sunny as she drank her soup. It was a question Sunny had avoided answering.

                “Yeah. I was outside your house for a while. I thought you were home.” Jessica added. She knew Sunny wouldn’t be able to avoid her father’s questioning.

                Sunny smiled. She remembered exactly what happened during Christmas. “I was with my friends.” She said. Her good friends of course. There was Brandy. And of course Whiskey, and later on Vodka came to play too. Though she knew that the Jungs would instantly go under full protection mode if word ever let out of her special friends and her special spot. She decided to take the high road instead. Well, as close to it as she could get. “Hyomin. She kept me around all day because she’s been busy with her comebacks so we hadn’t had time to play.” She lied.

                “Well, shame. This year, you should stay with us. Our families could be together for Christmas.” Mr. Jung said. Sunny nodded and smiled.

                “Liar.” Jessica mouthed but she let it go. She knew Hyomin wasn’t with her. She borrowed the girl’s number from Yuri and asked her of Sunny’s whereabouts during their special day off.

                “Forget about that!” Krystal said. “Why didn’t you tell me Yoona-unnie was dating Seung-Gi oppa?” Jessica glared at Krystal, Sunny choked on her food. She was surprised. That fact was a big secret. Only the parties involved knew. Seung-gi and the girls.

                “How did you find out?”

                “The company verified it. It’s big news.” Krystal said.

                It finally hit Sunny. She did get drunk. Drunk enough to have out the last few hours of her memory. It made sense now. Yoona’s lack of greetings to her was intentional. She looked at Jessica, who only gave her a sad smile, in shock.

                “What did I do?” Sunny asked. It was her. It had to be her. Did she scream it out to the world?

                Their breakfast ended quickly as Sunny went back up to Jessica’s room after excusing herself. She took out her phone and dialed Yoona. Ring after ring after ring. Nothing. She panicked. Her hands started shaking, tears started coming out of her eyes.

                “What did I do?” She asked as Jessica walked in. Jessica took her in a hug. “She’s not picking up. Or answering my texts.” She said in between tears. “Tell me. What did I do?”

                “It… it wasn’t exactly you.” Jessica said. Sunny looked to her. “Like I said… you got drunk. After the concert, maybe… too excited from the party? I don’t know. But… we found you in the alley singing, and throwing bottles and puking.”

                “What? Did I just yell it out to the world? Lee Seung Gi and Im Yoona are dating?” Sunny asked.

                “Dispatch saw you.” Jessica said. Sunny’s heart sank. That was bad. It would give her and the girls a bad reputation. It would disappoint the Sones. Her parents. Her sister. Her uncle. “Taeyeon was there… she did everything she could do. She begged them to keep it a secret. In exchange we’re telling them that Yoona and Seung Gi are dating. Depending on how bad things get… we might sell out Sooyoung to get the heat off Yoona.”

                Sunny cried harder. How could she do this? To her own sisters? This was… This was Yoona’s first real love. The first time Yoona ever had the courage to date another guy. What kind of sister was she? She hurt Yoona. She left her exposed to a pack of wolves. What if their relationship was ruined because of this?

                She stood up. She had to find Yoona. Find some way to make this up to her.

                “Stay.” Jessica said. “We’re all meeting up tonight anyways… Besides you won’t be able to find her.” Jessica said. Sunny sighed and held on to Jessica.

                “I’m so sorry Jessica. I’m so sorry. I didn’t… can you please tell her?” Sunny begged.

                “Pabo. Of course. Yoona loves you. You two will get over this.” Jessica said.

                Sunny cursed herself. She cursed alcohol. But she knew it was wrong to blame her problems on that. It was her fault. She started this.

                The day passed quickly. Sunny hid in Jessica’s room while Jessica consoled her. Hours later it was finally time.

                She was nervous as she sat down in the passenger’s seat next to Jessica. “Don’t worry.” Jessica said as they drove to the dorm.

                They arrived shortly. Sunny walked quickly. She was nervous. Scared. The elevator ride up was terrifying. Her heart was racing, her palms were sweaty and shaky. What was she going to do? Jessica patted her back. The two walked to their dorm room. Step by step Sunny was falling behind.

                She hated herself. She was scared to face Yoona. By the time Jessica was entering in the code Sunny was 6 feet behind her. “Maybe I shouldn’t go.” She said softly.

                “Nonsense.” Jessica said as she dragged her inside. Everything was ready for them. Candles, a spot for each of the girls to seat, and some snacks. Sunny looked around. Everyone aside from her, Jessica, Soo and Yoona were seated. She looked at Taeyeon who ignored her presence.

                “Where’s… Yoona?” Sunny asked. None of the girls looked at her. But Seohyun spoke up.

“She’s in her room with Sooyoung unnie.”   

                Sunny nodded her head gratefully. Before making her way slowly to Yoona and Yuri’s room. She knocked on the door before opening it. Yoona was with Sooyoung, crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. Sooyoung held on to her tightly.

                “It’s okay Yoona… Come on. Cheer up okay? Oppa and I… We’re revealing it too. I promise, it’ll get better.” Sooyoung said as she patted Yoona’s back.

                Sunny looked at Sooyoung apologetically. Sooyoung sighed and stood up. She brought Sunny outside before softly closing the door. “You’re unbelievable you know that? How could you do that! Getting drunk in public? What are you? A rookie? And just to save your we had to give up that sweet angel Yoona. Now it’s me. Despicable.” Sooyoung said before leaving her behind. Sunny’s heart broke even more.

                She deserved it. Every single bit. She walked back inside to Yoona’s room. She looked at the girl. Suddenly she felt dizzy. She grabbed on to a book case nearby and steadied herself before resuming her walk to Yoona.

                “Yoona… I’m so sorry.”

                “I can’t believe you Unnie.” Yoona said as she continued to cry. “When you were dating, we did everything. Everything! Just so that you two could have privacy. We covered for you. We protected you. We were all on our best behavior so you could have fun! Why couldn’t you do the same for me? For Sooyoung unnie.” Yoona asked. The words struck her hard.

                There was a knock of the door. It was Seohyun. “Taeyeon unnie called. It’s time.” She said. Yoona nodded her head and stood up and walked past Sunny, ignoring her. Sunny saw her tears flowing hard. “Unnie.” Seohyun said.

                “How long?” Sunny asked. “How long was she crying?”

                “Last night… she seemed fine… she talked it over with Seung Gi-sshi. But… the comments weren’t really nice…” Seohyun replied. Sunny nodded her head and stayed still. “Unnie…” Seohyun said, hoping that Sunny would come join them.

                “Go.” Sunny said simply. Seohyun looked back and forth between her and Taeyeon unsure of who to follow. “Now.” Sunny said to make it easier for the maknae. Seohyun sighed and nodded her head before bowing and closing the door.

                Sunny looked at the computer. Multiple tabs were open. She stood up and looked through. A sigh of relief escaped her. Nothing about her. She read through the comments. No wonder Yoona hated her. No wonder Sooyoung did too. The comments were downright atrocious. She felt bad for Yoona and Seung Gi.

                Time passed on as she kept reading. She felt worse. How could she have done this?

                The door opened. She turned around hoping that it would be Yoona. It was Taeyeon. Her heart raced. She was nervous. She was scared. Taeyeon was not happy. Sunny stood up and faced her. Slap! Her face stung. But she knew she deserved it.

                “What was that?” Taeyeon demanded to know. “What was with your behavior last night? Drinking? Yelling at an alley way? Throwing bottles? Is that the message you want to send to our fans? That it’s okay to do that? That this is how Girls’ Generation acts and behaves?”

                Sunny only stood still as Taeyeon yelled at her. But now… she felt different.

                “And why? All for what Sunny? Because I was busy with him? Talking to him?” Taeyeon asked her. Sunny’s stomach churned. “Are you jealous? Is that why? Is that why you ruined two of our younger member’s first real relationship?” Taeyeon asked her. “Sunny. There’s a reason why we’re not that close anymore. Do you know why? Because it makes me sick! Sick to look at you!” Taeyeon screamed.

                Sunny took in Taeyeon’s words. She counted. She remembered everything. She treasured Taeyeon’s voice. It was directed at her. Her eyes flickered to the computer screen. Sooyoung was up now too. Her eyes traveled to Taeyeon’s. She was sorry. She hated it. Hated herself for hurting her members.