CHAPTER 4

Secret

Dara pov

Whoa that guy was tall, his smile was kind of weird too but he was cute though. He looks like one of the guys from the kingka group, he must be really popular with the ladies.  Anyway, I wonder were my sisters are, this school is so big I can't help but get lost in the crowds. I guess I'll just text them to know where they are. Hopefully all their phones are charged, well I know Minji and Chaerin will have full batteries but Bom is the one who I know will probably forget about charging her phone. *Sigh* that ajumma is to busy thinking about food to actually do anything else. I have a feeling she's in the canteen I guess I'll just text Minzy and Chaerin to meet up there.

 

No Ones pov

As Minji and Chaerin all received a text from Dara to meet in the canteen they both made there way to Dara and no suprise to Dara, Bom was already sitting down with her food while saving a table for them. "Hey guys, how was class?" Bom happily asked with food stuffed in , " It was alright, I nearly feel asleep in english because Mr Holem was talking in such a monotone voice, he looked like he wanted to leave the class just as much as I wanted to" Chaerin replied, she sat down next to Bom trying to steal some of her fries only to get her hand slapped away "Yah, don't touch my food", onky for Bom to be replied with a pout from Chaerin "Unnie please" Chaerin tried,  only to get ignored as soon as Minji started talking, "Class was okay I guess, work was a little too easy though" Minji said, as she easily stole some chips from Bom, but Bom didn't mind and that only made Chaetin pout more, " Ahh Unnie, why can she eat it and I can't", to this, Dara only laughed as she replied " Class was boring it was so long and I couldn't wait to get out". As she was talking exo walked by and sat at the table next to them. Becauae she was oblivious she started talking about Chanyeol, saying that she bumbed into a tall guy earlier and thought he was cute but had a strange smile. Not knowing who the boy who she just bumped into was just sitting on the table next to her she continued talking about him, but unkown to her Chanyeol was blushing like mad.

 

Minji pov

Well it seems unnie has a crush already and we just started school. Its so funny when the unnies have crushes, its fun to hear about the things they talk about. I was just sitting there listening to them talk, when I realised that the kingka group sat on the next table to us. It seems by the description about the boy Dara unnie was talking about is the guy who was as red as a tomato. It seems he over heard her. Should I tell her or should I just wait and see where this will end up. Nah, I'm just going to wait and see what'll happen it might be interesting. I tried to silently giggle to myself so that the unnies won't know, because I don't really giggle and they will freak over me again. Unfortunately, it was a fail, I don't know how they heard me but they did and I think I should block my ears now.

 

No Ones pov

"OMG MY CUTIE MINJI" Bom and Dara screeched at the same time, Chaerin quikly went to pinch Minji's cheeks and Minji looked like she was in a horror movie. While the girls were to distracted they didn't realise that the exo boys were laughing at their cute antics. "Hyung, why is the one called Minji get jumped by the other girls" sehun asked and he watched Minji struggle to get away, " Honeslty I dont know but the girl I bumped into is there and she was talking about me *sigh* I feel like my life is complete" Chanyeol dreamily said, " Really hyung don't tell me you fell for her already, and remember hyung we can't fall for someone like her they are not like us" Tao  said " Ahh I know but you can't help who you fall for right?. Plus its not like I love her or anything its just a cruah it'll past by", " Hmmm I guess you're right hyung" Tao said with remorse. Chanyeol and Tao didn't realize that Sehun was staring at Minji for too long and they continued talking about Dara, " She is so cute" Sehun chuckled as he watched Minji's cheeks turn red from Chaerin's pinching.

 

Hey guys I know its been so long since Ive updated but Im back and WOW I have so many subscribers like HOLY MOLY. I want to thank you guys for subscribing and I hope you know that I LOVE YOU GUYS. And sorry for the mistakes!!! 

BYE♡♡♡