CHAPTER 3

Secret

NO ONES POV

"Aish, why is controlling my powers so hard hyung" Sehun whined pouting at his hyung Xiumin, "Its okay you'll get the hang of it just keep trying okay"Xiumin reasurred the maknae, nodding his head and whipped his hand causing a strong wind to go flying towards a deer looking boy. "Ahhh watch it" the boy screamed as he quickly dodged it, "Damn! not agian, sorry Luhan hyung" Sehun said,  "It's okay just be carful" Luhan replied, " Uhhh maybe you should go practice somewhere else, i'll even go with you to help okay so lets move to an area where the others are not around" Xiumin puhsed the maknae to a safer place ' This boy needs more help then i thought'  Xiumin thought as he and Sehun looked for a open area. "Suho everyone is worned out and about to fall asleep i think we should head back home now" Kris asked the leader as he stood looking at the other boys, half of them already struggling to walk, "Yeah, i guess thats enough practice today. Hey! Kai do you think you can transport all of us back to our house" he asked, "I can try, but im not sure if i can"Kai looked back at his hyung doubt written over his face, "I kno0w you can" Suho assured him, 'Hopefully we dont end up half way across the world agian' Suho hoped in his mind, "Okay, everyone grab each others hand im gonna transport us okay and make sure you dont let go" kai warned everyone, a secound later everyone has dissapered without a trace left behind.

 

Dara's Pov

"Wake up ! Minzy, Bom, Chaerin its morning now" i yelled trying to wake my lazy sisters up, one by one they sluggishly dragged their bodys across the hallway to get to the barthrooms to get ready. Its the secound day at our new house and i still havent calmed down yet, im still excited about everything that is happening. "Finally you guys are ready, mom made breakfast already she and dad have gone to work so it just us right now" i smiled as sat down with them joining me," Wow the food looks great, did mom make any corn?" Bom asked her lips as she stared at the food, "Your always thinking about corn unnie, dont you get sick of it?" Chaerin piped in as she ate her food," HUH!!!! I WOULD NERVER GET SICK OF CORN, how can you ?? It's the nicest thing on the planet..." She rambled on about her precious corn, Chaerin just contiuned eating while Bom was talking to her ' ahhh, These two ' i smiled at them i looked to my side to see Minzy just eating her food, her plate nearly finished, "Minzy ah did you have a nice sleep?" I asked her, she was always quiet, shes been like that ever since she was born," Ah, yes i did it have a nice sleep" She silightly smiled at me ,"Well thats good, h-" i got cut of as i heard bom scream "CORNNNN ISSSS AMAZZINGGGGG !!!" she screamed standing on her chair, "Unnie calm down i get it now, corn is the mother of all foods so please just get down before you hurt yourself" Chaerin stated as she looked up at Bom, "Thats right, now that you know that corn is the best i will finish eating my food" she smiled and started eating her food, " ahh these unnies, they are so crazy" i heard minzy softly giggle. We all stopped when we heard it and we stared at minzy, "What happened" she looked at us, in a blurr we were all straddling her squeaking and fangirling saying how cute she was and for her to laugh again.

 

No Ones Pov

The group of sisters made there way to school after there little family moment. As they arrived at the school they heard a bunch of squealing and the knew right away the the kinkgas were nearby, not really caring they just walked by going in the the school building not noticing the group of eyes starring at them as the walked in. The sisters spilted up, going to there own classrooms as the bell rang, they all hoped to make some new friends as they all sat in class. It was easy for Dara and Bom to make friends but tfor the two maknaes not as much but the two older unnies introduced  their new friends two them and they automatically became friends. Lunch was not far away as Dara sat in her Math class starring the clock down, 'When is the bell gonna ring' She mentally groaned, as soon as the bell rang she jumped ou of her seat grabbing her bag and flying out og the classroom. She wasn't looking as she walked through the crowd of students when suddenly she found herself laying on the floor,"OW! " She winced trying to get up, " Holy !! im so sorry i didnt see you" a deep voice spoke making dara look up to the voice, " Here let me help you up, are you okay? , are you bleedi-" he  stopped when he saw the girl looking up at him 'Wow, who is this beautiful girl' he thought as he smiled at her, "Chanyeol, what are you doing? why are you- oh what happened here" Kris looked at the two, " Im okay, thank you for asking" dara bowed and quickly ran off, " Who was that ?" Kris asked, Chanyeol just smiled looking a bit creepy, "I dont know but she is Beautiful" He stared after the girl.

 

Hey guys im back !! haha i know its been a long time since ive updated. Well you can blame high school, my first year is really something hahaha and now its the holidays (I live in New zealand by the way) yay !! so hopefully i can update more AND THANK YOU TO THE SUBSCRIBERS I GOT MORE NOW HAHAH I FEEL HAPPY AND TO THE UPVOTES YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING !!! LOVE YOU GUYS ALL !!