CHAPTER 1

Secret

NO ONES POV :

"Wow, this school is nice and HUGE" dara said making CL look at her Unnie to reply, "Yeah it is, im happy mum and dad decided to move houses, now we can come to a better school". Dara wasn't lying about the school it was big and it had a really refreshing vibe to it. " I don't really like it, since there are a lot of students Unnie, you know i don't like big crowds" a husky yet soft voice said "Minji ah its okay im sure you'll get use to it" cl replied to the younger one "Yeah i agree with Chaerin you'll get used to it and im sure its not that bad" bom said agreeing with her sister. As they started walking to the front doors of the school bom and dara had huge smiles on there faces because they where excited, CL was just looking around since she is more curious about how the school looked and Minzy was excited as well but she keep her poker face on making her look like she had no emotion at all. 

 

When they reached the office they asked the office ladies for there timetable before they headed to there classes. As they seperated from each other because of the years they were in. They instantly got lost but it was no suprise since its a new school and not to mention the school was like a maze, they eventually made there way to class but they were super late. The day went by fast and it finally lunch time, 'hmmmm i wonder where my sisters are at?' Bom thought as she walked around the cafeteria looking for her sisters, when suddenly a group of boys walked in the girls in the cafeteria screamed and fangirled all over the place "What the hell" bom mummbled to herself, she thought is was stupid that girls screamed over boys but she had to admit they were really good looking and they can make any girl fall for them but not my sisters and me we're different.

 

CL'S POV:

As i walked around the the crowd of screaming girls and ... boys, okay wierd, i saw Minzy eating her food with her normal blank face on staring at the crowd of people "Hey" i said to her as i walked up to the table she was sitting at "oh hey" she said back "Who are those boys that are so popular ??" i asked curious "They're the Kingkas of the school" dara unnie butted in as she sat down next to me "oh thats why the girls are screaming there heads off, oh yeah and the boys" i said "arghh i hate the screaming fans" bom unnie groaned as she walked up to us with corn in her hands i laughed a bit seeing her with corn in her hands since she is so obsessed with it.

 

Looking around i realised we are the only ones sitting down and eating but i don't care im not really interested in anything at the moment i just wanna spead some time with my sisters. Someone than said stop really loud and the people actually shut up, but then i realised it was one of the kingkas who said it " I'm sorry but i'm really hungry so can you please sit back down and just enjoy lunch" one of the boys said and just like that they listen and did what he asked, i was surprised we didnt have kingkas at our old school so i didn't know they were this powerful in school."Woah so they have that much power in school huh" minzy said and we all just nodded, they walked past our table and they smiled we didn care so we just kept talking. 

 

KRIS'S POV:

As we walked past the table of girls we smiled but they looked like they didn't care and just turned away and started talking. When we got to our table i said " Those girls at that table over there just ignored us when we smiled" we all looked over and they were still talking, well two of them were one was just eating and the over was just obessing over... is that corn?? yeah one of them was obessing over corn. While i continued looking at them one girl caught my eye she had eyes kind of like a cat i thought it was pretty but she had this type of aura that seems really scary. "that girl with the corn is really cute" xuimin said " oh that girl yeah shes in my english class, i think her name is p-om boom... no, Bom!! yeah her name is Bom" Luhan said as he smiled " Hyung you know we can't date any girl unless she is like us" i said to xuimin he sighed and said " i know i just thought she was cute thats all" i felt sad looking at my Hyung, because of our secret we cant really have a normal life like other teenagers our age.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO !!!! so here is the first update ... sorry if its not good i will try to make it interesting umm so this is my first fanfic and it my be really bad compared to the other storys out there but im trying !!!!!!:D i don't know when i can update again but i try to update soon 

please comment and subscribe!!!!!! i will be really happy  

AND THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS IM REALLY HAPPY !!!