Man In Love

Infinite's Songs

Scenario: Man in love, and that man was Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu was on his way to class and accidently bump into a girl. He bowed and said, “Sorry. I wasn’t looking.” He looked up at her and was mesmerized by her beauty.

“Oh no. It’s my fault for stopping at of no where.”

“My name is Kim Sunggyu by the way.”

“Nice to met you. My name is Park Cho Hee.” She smiled. “I should be going now. See you around?” Sunggyu only nodded.

On his to class he started humming along to love songs that he didn’t like before.

Sungyeol, “Seem like someone is in love.”

Sungjong, “Sunggyu? In love? Noooo.”

Class started but Sunggyu couldn’t seem to focus. The teacher was writing on the board and he thoughted the teacher wrote.

JQgiwsrfK8Ta0FmgnHYZ75NzHdYRV_F-UdEYIdnH

He blinked few times and it was math equations on the board. Snap out of it. You’re at school to learn.

After school~

Sunggyu was with Infinite hanging out at a cafe. Cho Hee entered the same cafe. His eyes landed on her immediately. Cho Hee looked over and caught him staring. She giggled. Sunggyu cheek got red and he looked down in embarrassment.

Woohyun, “What are you doing?”

Sunggyu, “Nothing… I’m just admiring the beautiful floor.”

Woohyun murmured to himself, “Weird boy…”

Sunggyu looked back up and she was gone. I should befriend her. Maybe she’ll like me back.

The next day. Sunggyu started to fix his hair and clothes as he waited for her at the spot where they first met. Funny how I try to look good when I didn’t before. When he spotted her, he immediately went up to her.

“Hello, Cho Hee!”

“Oh hi Sunggyu.”

“What are you doing?”

“Going to class, haha.”

“Haha, that’s right…” He said feeling embarrassed.

“Shouldn’t you go to class too?”

“My class is this way also.”

“Ohh.. Well I’m here. Bye.”

“My class is also here.”

“Oh we class together? I didn’t know.”

“Me either! Small world.”

After class, Sunggyu went up to Cho Hee, “Do you want to hangout with me and my friends?”

She smiled, “Sure.”

After school.

Sunggyu and Cho Hee waited for Infinite in front of the cafe. Sunggyu phone started vibrating. He pick it up. “Hello? Oh Woohyun. You guys can’t come? Next time then. It’s okay. See you later then.” He hung up.

Cho Hee looked at Sunggyu, “What happen?”

Sunggyu, “They said they can’t come. Something came up.”

Cho Hee, “Oh I see.”

Sunggyu, “But we still can hang out. If you still want to.”

Cho Hee, “Since we’re already here, let’s go.” To be honest Sunggyu planned this. He told Infinite about her and they supported him. Since this day, they gotten very close and almost hangout very day.

Sunggyu condition had got worse too. In class when they were reading. Sunggyu thought the letters in his book were dancing as they form her name. He shook his head and the letters were back to normal. Aish why am I like this?!

 

One day, they were eating lunch together on a weekend. 10 minutes into their conversation…

Cho Hee, “Ms. Lee was so weird yesterday. She kept talking about her past love life.”

Sunggyu, “Really? Odd, when I had her, she complains about the guys she dated in the past.”

Cho Hee, “She’s weird but I do enjoy her stories.”

Sunggyu, “She just doesn’t know when the right man is in love with her.”

Cho Hee, “How do you know when a man is in love?”

Sunggyu hesitated a bit, “When a man’s in love… he wants to stay by your side. There’s always so much he wants to do for you… He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have”

He mumbled the 3 last word to himself. Time to confess. You can to it Sunggyu. He gave himself a little pep talk.

“I want to give everything in my life to you with just one expectation, your heart.” His confession gushes out as if he’s been crazily running.  Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient.

“Sunggyu…” The tone of her voice, she sounded surprise and not a good one. Sunggyu look down to his feet feeling a bit disappointed. “... I love you too.” She continued.

Sunggyu looked up at her in shocked. “Do you?”

She nodded, “Mmm. When we first accidently met. It was love and first sight.”

“Since then they started going out. Not as friend but as a couple!” Said Sungyeol. He closed the book and look at the the kindergarten students.

One of the kid (girl), “Do they get married?”

Sungyeol, “That’s in the next chapter~ you have to wait.”

“Awww okie.”

 

 


If you were confuse about the ending will I'll explain it to you. This was Sungyeol reading a love story to little kids ^^ That's why I didn't do it in Sunggyu's POV.

Anyway! It feels like I rushed the story o.o I should devolope his feeling for her with more detail! But I'm tried right now so I'll re-edit tomorrow.