Be Mine

Infinite's Songs

Scenario: You and Woohyun had been best friends since birth. He had always been by your  side. He also had help you with your relationship and break-ups. But you never thought of his feelings. Simply because you were afraid that he might leave you like those other guys you’ve dated.


 

Woohyun’s POV

Holding my best friend in my arms and comforting her while she’s crying over a stupid guy. Sigh.

 

“I hate it when you cry.” I said.

 

“I know.. (sniff) I can’t help it…”

 

“I know..” I rubbed her shoulder as her head was resting on my chest. It became silent for a while. I softly spoke, “I know this isn’t the right timing but… I love you. I’ll take care of you till the end.” I looked at her face and she was sleeping peacefully. I brush her hair off of her face. “I don’t want to see you like that ever again.”

 

I carried her back to my house. I gently laid her down on my bed and tuck her in. I kissed her forehead and went outside to sleep on the couch. Being hurt is tiring… Everytime I see you like that… why can’t you be mine?

 

 

Your POV

I woke up in Woohyun’s room. I knew it was his because I’ve been to his room before.

 

Going through another breakup is painful… How many was this one? 6? Every damn guy… Just want to cheat on me huh? Except for Woohyun. He’s different.

 

I got up and went outside to the living room. Woohyun wasn’t there. I search the other rooms but he wasn’t there too. Where can he be? I heard the front door unlock. I went to the front and I saw Woohyun with a bag of food.

 

“Good morning! Sleep well?” He said.

 

I nodded yes, “Good morning and thanks for letting me stay over.” He nodded and went to the kitchen. I followed him.

 

We were eating breakfast and something was kind of bugging me. “Woohyun oppa.” I said poking my food.

 

“Hmm?” He said with food in his mouth.

 

“I had a weird dream yesterday.”

 

“What is it?”

 

As I poke my food around. “That you love me.” I slightly glance up at him. He suddenly stop eating. “Ahh never mind! I told you it was weird.” I started shoving food into my mouth.

 

“There’s something I need to tell you.” He said seriously.

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I froze when she said, ‘that you love me.’ I was about to open my mouth but she spoke again.

 

“Ahh never mind! I told you it was weird.”

 

“There’s something I need to tell you.” I said. I put my chopstick down and look at her.

 

“Hmm?” She still look down at her food.

 

“I do love you. Not as friends but as a guy to a woman.”

 

“Woohyun…” I could hear her voice trembles.

 

“I’m not like those other guys you’ve dated. I’ve worry about you a lot and I always took care of you. I know you the best. Every time you’re hurt, my heart grows bigger for you.”

 

“Woohyun..” She repeated.

 

I pulled her up for a hug. “I won’t hurt you like the other, you know that.”

 

 

Your POV

“Woohyun…” That’s all I could say… He hugged me tighter.

 

He said, “I’ll cover your deep scars, and make you laugh. And make you mine..” With that said. I was touched. I looked up at him and he frown. “I like it when you smile.”

 

I remove myself from his hug. “I’m afraid-” He suddenly cupped my face and gave me a passionate kiss.

 

He broke off the kiss.“Just be mine. End the memories, I hope it dies in my embrace.”

 

 

 

 


I kind of "had" a best friend like that but sadly it didn't turn out how it did in the one shot story T^T But one can only dream right?

The sad life... Just kidding. I have you guys reading my fanfic ^_^ which is all good~