Feel So Bad

Infinite's Songs

Scenario: Sungyeol secretly likes EunHee but EunHee is with Woohyun currently. They were all close friends since high school. Since Woohyun like her, Sungyeol was being a good friend that he is. He never told him that he likes her too. Now poor Sungyeol is suffering.

“Both of you are so precious to me, you and the person next to you”

 

I came back to my hometown. It’s been years since I left. I went to stay at Woohyun’s place.

Woohyun, “Hey do you want to hangout with me and EunHee? It’s been forever since we last hangout as 3.”

“No, I have to go somewhere, right now.”

“Oh okay, I’ll see you later then.”

“Okay, have fun on your date!” Woohyun left the dorm. I actually lied. I have nothing to do right now. It just bring me to pain to see them together. Sigh. Woohyun and her have been together for few years already. My friendship with her changed and it hurt.

 

Few years ago.

EunHee and I were at the park. I was chasing and tickling her, “Yah! Stop tickling me Sungyeol!”

“Neverrrr!” I laughed.

“I hate you!”

I chuckled, “I love you too friend!” We were running around the park. When I caught up and about to catch her we both fell. Somehow I ended on top of her. My heart started racing as I look at her face. She open her eyes and I took notice that our lip was almost touching. I immediately got off of her. We were sitting on the ground.

I awkwardly cough, “I’m sorry.” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“It’s okay..” She said as she look at the grass beside her hand.

Then Woohyun came, being like his usual self. The atmosphere changed from awkward to uncomfortable. To me it was because I knew Woohyun likes her too even though he hadn’t told me, it was obvious.

 

I’m in my room laying on bed on my side looking at the picture of me, her, and Woohyun.

Few hours past and I haven’t ate. I got up and headed to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and there was nothing. Great. I went back to my room to grab my wallet and I headed out.

 

Woohyun called me, “Sungyeol I have something to tell you and I want you to help me.”

“Uh what is it?”

“I like EunHee.” It felt like my heart just got stabled.

“Ohhh.” That’s all I could say.

“And I was wondering if you can help me to set up something romantic, so I can confess to her.” I was speechless. I wanted to tell him that I too like her too but nothing couldn’t come out of my mouth. “Hello? Are you still there?”

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“Can you help me, please?”

“Sure…”

“Thanks man.”

 

I went to the spicy rice cake store nearby the dorm. I sat down with my food and ate in silent.

 

Few days after that call.

“So how did it went?” I asked as soon as he entered my room.

“She said yes! SHE SAID YES!” I forced a smile but in the inside I was dying.

“Congrats man! I knew you could do it.” I got up and patted his shoulder.

“Yeah and thanks for helping me.”

“No problem.”

“This celebrate for some spicy rice cake!”

 

Few months later

I was in front of EunHee’s house, in front of the main door. I texted her to come out. I’m going to tell her…

She appeared right in front of me, smiling. I quickly smiled but it turn to a frown. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“EunHee.. I like you.” She was surprise like how I am right now. I finally said it.

“Sungyeol… I like Woohyun...” I knew she would say that.

“I’m sorry…” I turn around and was about to walk away but she stopped me.

She back hugged me, “I’m sorry too…”

 

A single tear escape from my eye. I took a deep breath and whip my tear away. I walked around Seoul to get some fresh air. I suddenly stop. Few inches away EunHee was in front of me. We both didn’t move but stared into each other eyes.

 

“Pass me by, I’ll pretend not to have seen those eyes

I’ll just say that I didn’t see you

Please just ignore me…”

“Sungyeol…”

“It’ll be easy because I’m leaving to the States.”

 

I broke the eye contact and started walking forward, passing her. But she stopped me. She was grabbed my hand, “Sungyeol.” She called out softly. I still didn’t turn around.

Tears fall when I see you- I can’t have you but I want you

Why did you touch my heart?

EunHee shouted, “Stop, stop avoiding, swallow up the memories that are tangled up and scarred. I need you, I feel so bad… I want you back as my best friend again…”

“EunHee… Because I love you… I don’t want to see you anymore. I can’t have you but I want you…”

EunHee cried, “Give me a hug one last time then. That’s all I ask for.” If I hug you it would be even harder for me to let go. “Please.” My back was still facing her.

I gave in after hearing her cry. I turn around to face her. I whipped the tears off her face and gave her a hug. I put a note inside her jacket pocket.

Note:

“You are so precious, more than anyone else. Everything that I ever dreamed of... holding you. And I am saying these nonsense words, I love you. Will never happen.”

 


Hello! Sorry if this story wasn't good T^T