Don't Cry

Gone
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Anneyeonghasaeyo ! I would like to see Do Kyung Soo?"

Someone knocked on the door of EXO's training room. I turned my back and see Anis' mother, Madam Park Soo In.

"Ah, madam." I wiped my sweat and walk towards her. "Long time."

She gave a weak smile. "Yeah, listen, Kyungsoo. My husband and I decided that we're gonna move. It's painful to stay her." Her eyes were in danger of crying. Luhan saw us and came near to pat her back.

"Ouh. I wish you and your husband in good health." I can't say anymore. It's painful.

"Kyungsoo, would you like to take Soo Rim's things ?" I-I don't ! But her eyes were hoping I take it.

"But madam..."

"Anis would want you to have it. Trust me."

I nodded. I still missed my dear friend.

---------------------------------------

10. What's in these boxes? I muttered to myself while bringing the box to my dorm. With the help by Kris and Xiumin, all boxes were successfully moved.

"What are you going to do with all these boxes?" asked Xiumin.

"Dunno... Read, or maybe throw it." 

"Okay... Need anything just call us k?" said Kris then yanked Xiumin arms.

I continued to stare the boxes. The scent.

it still had the lavender scent. The one Anis always use. My eyes started to get teary.

I opened a box and found a pile of paper. I grabbed one and examined.

it's a manuscript! And more! Her song, her doodles, her comments!

I searched until the bottom of the box and found.

A picture of us,

Please log in to read the full chapter