Sing

Gone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Anis

"Ummm... Hi. I'm Soo Rim. But I prefer Anis. I've just transfered here from Malaysia. *bow* Hope all of you could accept me as a friend."

They clapped. I was so afraid when I spoke in Korean. It's been a long time since I used Korean language. Before, it was, "Selamat pagi !" or "Selamat sejahtera !". Now, it will be "Good morning !" or "Good afternoon !"

It was my first day in Korean school. They speak so fast, I didn't quite catch what the teacher said. Luckily, the teacher knew I'm afraid.

"Okay, Anis. You could sit with Kyungsoo. Over there"

A boy raised his hand, then come in front. He hold out one hand.

"Hi. I'm Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O. Let's go ?"

I accepted his offer and follow him to my place. His scent. Ummm... Nice.

"Here. You don't mind right ?"

I nodded. "Thanks"

"My pleasure" He offered me a piece of chewing gum. "Want some?"

He placed it on my palms. "Thanks."

"Considered it as a welcoming gift" His smile. Charming. "You're new here, aren't you ?"

"I've been here before. 10 years ago. But, now I kept forgetting where am I"

"Want me to show ?"

His face. Full of excitement. I don't want him to lose hope so I say.

"I would love too !"

He laughs. So cute. I see him at first, I thought he's shy. Turns out that he is. Playful.

 

D.O

She's just

Please log in to read the full chapter