Hope

Gone
Please log in to read the full chapter

D.O 

I rushed to the lake. There I see Anis were sleeping at the bench.

I sat at beside her. She looks beautiful in her sleep. 

Haaa... It's pretty. And I'm gonna leave it soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor ? What's wrong with my son ?" My father. his voice full of worry.

The doctor looked at me. I know that look. I know. I have bad news.

"I'm sorry sir. But his Haemophlia is getting worse. I'm afraid... he's not going to last longer."

I'm what ? I'm dying ?

"What about the surgery ?! Can't it help him ?!" my father started to shout.

"I'm afraid not. I'm sorry sir, but there's nothing we can do, come here every week to get the blood. And let's hope for miracle"

Miracle. It's all I need. And I don't think I'll get any...

------------------------------------------------------------

"Dyo ? How long have you been here ?" Anis scrubed his eyes and stretched her body. Clearly she looked so exhausted. 

"Are you sick ?" I touched her forehead. It's burning and her fair skin seeme to lack of blood. She pushed my hands. 

"Nae. It's just that lately I'm shivering a lot." Her eyes bulge. "And, why didn't you attend the school ? You missing all our meetings !" she started to scold me.

You might cry if you knew it, my heart spoke.

"I'm not feeling well." The best answer I could gave.

Please log in to read the full chapter