The Letter

"Furisode"

Dear Author,

Greetings to all the readers here in Asianfanfics. I've heard that you're the writer in this fanfiction haven because there are many stories were published online. I decided to write a letter for you because I want to share a short life story bit. Not too long, but I would choose a short yet it has a moral lesson. And I'm here to share with you about my happiest day in my life that was happened during the Christmas day.

My name is Kamenashi Kazuya. I'm 26 years old guy and I worked as a businessman in a small convenience store located in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. I'm single and finding true love. Before I was a playboy and I had a lot of women that I loved most. Most of them were native Japanese young women. However, they played and treated me as a toy; a toy that played me first but they threw me out in the ground. I believe myself that women are like candy canes. When you want to eat those, it could be sweetened at the beginning. But if you eat too much, it hurts.

The day begins on the fifth day of Christmas season. Then, my employees were busy working on the store. Checking the debts and receipts, and also they experienced extreme stress. I was the one who take in-charge of the store to wait the customers come in. Unfortunately, there are only three to four people come into our store and buy something because they told me that they will buy more stocks of food as an additional. After long hours of managing the store, I got ¥ 7,500 on my hand and it was not much to buy an expensive gift. And I want to earn more as long as I can manage the store for a long time.

Later on, I was the one who closed the store at almost 9 in the evening. I brought my backpack and going home. I ride my small mountain bicycle instead of riding taxi. Suddenly, I've seen a woman who was very lonely and she was sitting on the little. Her looks were stunning and her Rapunzel-structured long hair attracted my eyes. And I stopped riding.

I went to a coffee bar and approached her. However, I was very shy about looking at her. What would be my reaction to meeting here? Is she bad? Is she a mad and ugly person? These questions asked me in my mind. Later on, I tried to ask her. I asked her name and the reason why she got lonely. The woman introduced herself to me. Her name is Oomasa Aya. Her age was about in the twenties. She lived in the ancient streets of Tokyo. She got lonely because she doesn't have a gift for Christmas since her boyfriend died during the Gangster riot. She's a single, too. A few hours later, we became friends as she shaken my left hand to me.

I went home at exactly twelve in the midnight. I felt stressful and tired because she talked to me about her long-lasting relationship with her ex. I got cried that time while listening to her. Just like what I experience to my girlfriend before. And that's it. When the fifth day of Christmas begins, I went back to my work and they are few people walked into the street. Also, they are a few customers again in the store. I earned today was higher than before. Then, my salary got higher twice after long hours of service. I thought myself that I would buy a gift for Aya to make her Christmas happy.

The winter morning passed, I closed the store earlier so that my employees will celebrate Christmas to their families. I went to a kimono store in Saitama. I didn't use my bicycle anymore and I just walking around the city as an exercise.I bought an expensive kimono for Aya and I paid it for almost a half thousand of yen. After shopping, I exit to the shop and bought the package.

My money got a little on price. A few minutes later, I searched Aya in the street. I went to the park if she's there but she's nowhere. Where is she? I tried to go on the wooden bridge by riding a taxi. Then, I reached there and brought a gift for Aya.

When I went there on the bridge, some guy who talked to Aya and I looked at them. He looked like he had something to talk with her. Then, Aya replied to the guy in a formal way. They were laughing and they hugged to each other. I was very upset with them.I feel like angry to them and said: "I'm going to throw out this gift and I'll never buy that again because she had another friend". I went out of the mood while walking away to the bridge and bring my gift box. Later on, Aya called my name and I approached her. We were seeing each other and she looked at my sad face.

She asked me why am I lonely. "It's Christmas day," she said to me in a happy voice. I admitted her that she got a new friend. And I became upset for a reason. She answered that the guy who talked to her is her cousin. They talked to each other because her cousin celebrates Christmas day. After our conversation, she gave me a gift. I opened her gift and I was surprised; it's a teddy bear. Later on, I give the gift to her and she opened it. The result is...she was very happy because she had a new kimono.

"It's a furisode. I like it. It's blue in color." she said to me added with a thank you phrase. And I replied in a welcome. I admitted her the reason for buying the expensive to make her happy. Then, I added that my money became few. I couldn't buy anything because I bought a kimono for her. She told me that money and gifts are not important for Christmas. As long as you had a good heart and you helped others in need. I learned and about her answer and she hugged me so much. She hugged me in a friendly hug. Lastly, we were talking to each other while going outside of the bridge.

I hope that this long letter will relate to everyone that Christmas season doesn't mean that you're giving gifts to everyone but you had a good heart and you helped others in need.

That's all for today and Merry Christmas...

 

Sincerely,

 

KAMENASHI KAZUYA